dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

No one replied... Can Hellfire Wyverns be changed to Zombies? And if you try to kill a dragon and it dodges, do you try again?

After I got two zombies on my first two tries last night, decided to try for some more.

Attempted 4 more hatchlings, one dead from running out of time and other three dead from sickness.. one success out of the ones dead from sickness, a female mint I believe.

Attempted and succeeded in zombifying one adult, a cb female vine I had killed two days ago smile.gif

Last year I failed miserably at getting a zombie.

This year I killed 5 dragons -two adults and three frozen hatchlings.

One adult did become a zombie.

No one replied... Can Hellfire Wyverns be changed to Zombies? And if you try to kill a dragon and it dodges, do you try again?

I believe all breedable dragons can be turned. And as I posted on the front page of this thread a couple months ago:

"Once a dragon dodges, it will continue to do so for the next 24 hours, no matter how many times you try to kill it. Therefore, you won't be able to use it for Zombie fodder, since the timeframe to make Zombies is also 24 hours (although you can try again next year)."

Edited by Kallistrate

I got two zombies out of my four tries (male and female):

Pink Male - ducked the attack

Mint male - crumbled to dust unable to be revived

Female Pebble/Green dragon- converted successfully to zombie

Male Skywing Dragon- converted successfully to zombie

Yay Zombie town on my scroll!

I've got one hatchie (frozen cb flamingo) -and one adult zombie..yay!!! xd.png The adult had a lovely linage with lots of holly's, valentine-09 and more.. on his paternal side, but the owner killed the father a few days ago so I chosed to kill my boy and try for a zombie. He was named Immortal Black Warrior before he was killed, kinda funny now! laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7a4G

I believe all breedable dragons can be turned. And as I posted on the front page of this thread a couple months ago:

"Once a dragon dodges, it will continue to do so for the next 24 hours, no matter how many times you try to kill it. Therefore, you won't be able to use it for Zombie fodder, since the timeframe to make Zombies is also 24 hours (although you can try again next year)."

Keep in mind for next year though, you don't have to kill them on Halloween. They can be killed anywhere in the 2 weeks before Halloween. That way, if they dodge, you can try again the next day so that eventually they have to stop dodging and just die like they are supposed to. I started killing my dragons on the 26th or 27th and they were all very very dead by the time Halloween rolled around.

Just remember, you can only revive them on Halloween. Don't try and revive them early. That doesn't work. Most of the time anyway.

All in order...-

Deepsea - Avoided

Pink - Avoided

Water frozen hatchling - Killed but unsuccessful revive

Sunrise frozen hatchling - Avoided

Harvest - Killed but unsuccessful revive

Vine - Killed but unsuccessful revive

Autumn frozen hatchling - Killed but unsuccessful revive

Skywing - Killed and sucessful revived as Zombie

Whew, I was like "say good luck to me on my last kill, last chance on zombie" and some said luck.. well it seemed it worked xd.png

Blind luck, especially with the lag.

1 frozen black hatchling - killed - revived as zombie hatchling.

I thought I'd lost each step of the way because of deep lag, but succeeded in the end. The end is what counts.

No zombies for me. :C

5/5 permanent kills.

If you didn't get any Zombie dragons then your kill count will reset in about 4 weeks or so. Only successful Zombie attempts will take up a permanent kill slot.

I've also gotten 5/5 failures. sad.gif

No zombies for me. :C

5/5 permanent kills.

If you didn't get any Zombie dragons then your kill count will reset in about 4 weeks or so. Only successful Zombie attempts will take up a permanent kill slot.

I've also gotten 5/5 failures. sad.gif

I think they mean 'permanently dead'. tongue.gif

I tried for one hatchling zombie, and got it on my first try!

Little deepsea is now zombie!

I was able to get an adult last year, that will be all I go for unless something changes- one adult and one hatchie.

Congrats to the others who were successful!

I tried on 3 inbred frozen hatchlings and disintegrated all of them. I had 2 successes from last year, so only 3 kills available. I disintegrated a skywing, a nocturne, and a deep sea. Another skywing avoided the blade.

It took numerous blade dodgings and 5 kills, but I have a frozen hatchy and 2 adults (who were kind enough to give me an egg before they transformed) Is happy.

I got a zombie hatchling out of a skywing. /whoop

The other dead hatchlings and the adult disintegrated.

Next year, I'll be trying for an adult. /sigh

I see everyone posting their successes and failures but I havent see anyone post what time they are trying this. I was wondering if its just at 12:00 Pm the zombies will zombiefy or if it is any time today. If anyone can clarify this id be grateful laugh.gif .

I could only bear to try once, but I got a success with a Spitfire just now, 5:49pm EST.

Edited by sequiro

Many avoided the knife but I did use up all 5 of my kills. 3 on adults 2 on hatchies. Only got one female to zombie on me sad.gif

I managed to Zombify (is that a word? LOL) an adult Balloon dragon. All the other adults evaded the blade, and all the hatchlings disintigrated. sad.gif

At least I have 1 Zombie. I can try for more next year. smile.gif

Edited by Frodo

I've zombified a female pygmie successfully... and lost a male ochredrake in another failed attempt.

I looked. I was expecting a different kind of zombie for a pygmy. I dunno why, because skywings gain the classic 4 legs and 2 wings look when they zombify, so logically, it wouldn't be any different for a pygmy..

Well.

2 Vines avoied.

2 Vamps Killed and transformed in to zombies successfully

1 Sunsong Killed and zombiefied

1 Split killed and unsuccessful

1 Dorsal hatchie killed and unsuccessful.

So now i have 2 perment kills. I have no need for kills any ways so it works out smile.gif