dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Yay! Just got my first zombie! Took me five tries. I had two blade dodgers, and two disintegrations (which made me cringe! Erk. Poor dragons.) but I finally got an adult albino to turn Zombie. biggrin.gif Named Chun Fu Lin, too, which is vaguely epic, in my mind.

Zombie unsuccess story for me this year - 4 leetle tombstones (2 adults, 2 hatchlings), one dodged, and too chicken to try the last kill slot xd.png;

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Woohoo! One success (on my last try, too - nerve-wracking!), only one, but I'm still happy.

Stats (all adult dragons):

One dodger (flamingo)

Three killed for good (white male,... - er, that's a dragon, by the way, not a person xd.png - terrae male, summer seasonal female)

Zombified! (female pebble dragon)

Four kills, one success.

I even killed my frozen paper hatchling hoping to get a hatchling zombie. Didn't work.

I first tried a male Pygmy bred just to be Zombie Fodder, he dodged dry.gif

Next I tried a female Autumn who was meant to stay S1 to compleet my Autumn set, she was killed then revived wrong into a Zombie laugh.gif

I have a female Albino hatchie there too, but because the Autumn worked, she is spared. cool.gif

I then killed an extra S1 Pebble called "Love that Binds" (it has a Valentine ansestor) and it too is now a Zombie laugh.gif

Then I killed an Adult female Sunset who I have many siblings of, she died and then turned to dust unsure.gif

So, 3/4 attempted killings worked, 2/3 revivals worked, a grand total of 2/4 Zombies.

i had killed 4 hatchlings in preparation for this. and come halloween. not a one of them turned into a zombie. ><.... i have the worst luck.

Edited by kiraralee77

I killed four dragons/hatchling.

2 of them died

1 of them came back as normal but I killed it again ><

and then 1 of mine came back as a zombie! Yay!

I killed 4 frozen hatchlings. I got a lot of dust.

I'm so trying this before I go to bed tonight.

Wondering though, is it pointless to try it on a holiday dragon?

Such as Vampires or Pumpkin?

>: no zombies for me this year.

I was trying for a female one or an ungendered one.

A few dodged,

one successful revival,

2 failed female adults

and 1 failed ungendered hatchling.

From last year:

1 Adult male pink

1 male pink hatchie

1 ungendered pink.

:3

I just need a hatchling for my two adults... Come on, please...?

*crosses fingers*

YES!

EDIT: ...wait, no. Completely successful revive.

EDIT2: YES! SUCCESS! White Heartbreak is now the third Zombie I own.

Edited by Dragonic_Hatcher

No Zombies for me...

A lot of dodgers, and the five dusts =/

Sorry for your bad luck but im glad im not the only one that had all five die and fail to revive. xd.png Maybe next year.

I finally got a zombie! I had already killed and attempted to revive four hatchies/adults with no luck… and then decided to give it one more shot. I chose one of my Winter seasonals and was very surprised when I saw the "turned into a zombie" message. Definitely hoping for one more adult and a hatchling next year, but for now I'm perfectly content. ^^

No luck here for me either. A few attempts with 5 disintegrations *cringes* & the rest were dodgers.

Oh well, better luck next year.

On a Happier note my mom had two successes both adults both waterwalkers and she got them as a pair and they both worked first try. smile.gif Here are links to them. "oh so pretty" Or is it till death do us part and they are still together. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Mr%20%20%20PUDDLES

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Mrs%20%20PUDDLES

"huggles them" at least someone I know got them. smile.gif

No zombies for me yet. sad.gif Two died and disintegrated, and five have dodged. I keep trying to kill them, but they are just determined to live. I don't really have any other dragons Iwant to kill, either, so I'm probably not going to get a zombie this year. Next year I'll be better prepared.

This is how my killing went:

1st try-Killed and disintegrated 10:30 PM Est(Ember)

2nd try-Dodge 10:34 PM Est(Ember)

3rd try-Dodge 10:35 PM Est(Whip Tale)

4th try-Dodge 10:38 PM Est(Pink Flamingo)

5th try-Success 10:47 PM Est(Purple CB Ridgewing)

6th try-Dodge 11:02 PM Est(Spitfire)

7th try-Dodge sleep.gif grrr 11:07 PM Est(Albino)

8th try-Killed and disintegrated 11:13 PM Est(Spitfire)

9th try-Success 11:22 PM Est(CB Female Vampire hatchie)

10th try-Killed and disintegrated 11:34 Est(Ungendered waterwalker hatchie)

By the data collected above im pretty sure it shows that there isnt a specific time that you can get a zombie. Its just a chance i guess. And to those of you that are afraid to use the last kill slot I can assure you nothing happens because i used it laugh.gif . All i know is im going to kill them a week or so before Halloween next your because i dont like looking at all the tombstones on my scroll user posted imageunsure.gifuser posted image

Edited by BlazingAces

The good news about my DC Halloween, is I managed to catch a new egg when everyone was freaking out about the site being down.

In terms of Zombies, it was good I was reminded a few days before Halloween and got some kill fodder. I had six in total, as one of my hatchlings had happened to just die naturally. Lucky right?

Well, my totals looked something like this:

Natural death hatchling

Killed hatchling

Killed frozen hatchling

Killed frozen gendered hatchling

Killed male adult

Killed female adult

Maybe I was foolish for trying them all at once this morning, but really, I just feel like this shouldn't have happened.

ALL OF THEM DISINTEGRATED.

Do you feel my pain??

Last year I zombie-fied two hatchies, a pink and a black. This year I got my adult zombie, using a badly inbred pebble that I've had almost since I started playing DC. I only made one attempt this year and I think three last year, so I have pretty good luck with zombies, I think. Too bad you can only have so many and you can't give them to anyone =/

I got four successes this year, two dodges, and one disintegration. All were done last night around 1-2 AM, when I got tired of trying to get Halloween eggs. *snickers*

Success- Sunrise dragon

Success- Vine dragon (normal)

Success- Black (normal, inbred)

Success- Guardian

Died- Grey

Dodged- Electric

Dodged- Dorsal (purple)

Sure I've only got one slot left for next year, but I never use the kill command anyway so I figure it's no big loss.