dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

today, i got a female adult zombie outof a vine... now the same couple of dragons have given me one alt black, one alt vine, and one zombie xd.png

and i got two hatchies failures from a black male hatchie and a deep water ungendered u.u

Yay! I mangaged to get myself one adult zombie and one hatchling. It took forever though, because about 12 of the dragons I tried to kill dodged the blade.

Welll was really nervous about trying this, got a hatchiling straight away, next 2 adults died and for the fifth attempt...fail

Feel very bad as never used the kill function before. So when do the tombstones remove themselves?

Ugh..countless dodges, 3 permanent deaths

Sucusfully zombafied 2 hatchlings that died of sickness so I still have 5 kill slots. I wasn't sure it would work but it actually worked.

One was even a thuwed Dorkface so I now own a lovle little living dead double lineage baby. http://dragcave.net/lineage/W0cb

It's funny how many clicks you get a minuit when your message in your signature changes from please click to please kill will go up. laugh.gif

I love the zombie hatchlings, I don't like the adult as much so I wasn't to off that my adults were elusive. Hopefully I can get even more next year.

Edited by Deshera

So when do the tombstones remove themselves?

^ They will be gone in 2 weeks.

So for my zombifying attempts. I prepared 2 adults (Water and Ridgewing), 2 ungendered frozen hatchies (Water and Vine*), and 1 gendered hatchling (Purple Dorsal) for Halloween Midnight. Then 10 minutes after the "BRB" crash and saw TJ's post on the forums. Boom, *went to actions and revived*. Water adult disintegrated, water, vine and dorsal hatchlings disintegrated too. And successfully got myself a CB Female Zombie Purple Ridgewing. LOL.

*It's not an alt.

EDIT:Wrong spelling and grammar. I know, I'm not that good at english.

Edited by kjeldoran

My first three attempts all failed.

Fourth attempt I got a zombie. It was a male frozen ice hatchling. Yay!

Fifth attempt I successfully revived a female Ochredrake hatchling and brought it back to life. Which in turn gave me another kill slot.

final attempt... turned to dust.

I'm a little sad with all the failures, but I'm still happy that I managed to get at least one zombie. wink.gif

My brother got 2 zombies out of 3 attempts (1 dragon permanently died): dayglory adult and black hatchie turned.

I got 2 zombies out of 5 attempts (3 dragons died) black dragon and hatchie turned.

You attempt to revive the dragon using magic, but instead its body disintegrates.

You attempt to revive the dragon using magic, but instead its body disintegrates.

AUGH! EVERYONE EXCEPT ME GOT ONE. Now I have to wait an ENTIRE YEAR to get another one. And even worse, I can't catch a crusted egg.

Last year was the only dragon who turned into a zombie my sweet Stavyor, which was a frill. This year I haven't had any success yet, but I still hope I'll have at least one. I've two kills left... and quite many dragons left to try.

I got 1 out of 5 zombies...

Albino- failed

Balloon - failed

Pigmy - Failed

Stone - Failed

Vampire - biggrin.gif zombie!

so, out of 5 tries I was lucky and got a zombie from my seasonal spring

and one from my vine

Pygmy - Zombie

Ochredrake - Disintegrated

Ochredrake - Avoided

Ochredrake - Revived

I have 3 kills left but don't have the heart to try again sad.gif

I finally got a zombie with my Albino dragon. I was so scared I wasn't going to get a zombie! All the others turned to dust. Now I need another Albino, but those aren't hard to get. ^^;

So here're my results for this year.

1st attempt... adult male CB Stone -> dodged.

2nd attempt... adult male CB Stone -> dodged.

3rd attempt... adult male CB Stone -> dodged.

4th attempt... adult male CB Ember -> disintegrated.

5th attempt... adult male CB Waterwalker -> Zombie!

6th attempt... frozen male CB Whiptail -> Zombie!

7th attempt... frozen female CB Pebble -> Zombie!

I already have an adult female CB Zombie from last year. She's taking up one of my kill slots, so I only had four attempts this year. I'm happy, though, because I got all the successes I wanted. My Zombie collection is complete! biggrin.gif

I have a zombie hatchie from last yr, but I don't remember how I got it. I didn't kill it...

How would I get one?

Out of 6 zombie fodder I got:

4 adults - all avoided the attack sad.gif

2 hatchlings - both zombified biggrin.gif

Wish I had more hatchlings prepared. xd.png

I got 1 out of 5 zombies...

Albino- failed

Balloon - failed

Pigmy - Failed

Stone - Failed

Vampire - biggrin.gif zombie!

Ohhh, I had wondered if you could turn vampires! Congrats!

Would have been great if it had worked on my vampire, Zombocalypse.