dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Did anyone zombify a Hellfire? I killed four of mine, three disintegrated and one dodged sleep.gif No zombie for me this year. I even had lineages prepared and everything.

Reading the discription of the zombies...

Just so I'm clear, zombies don't actually kill other dragons, right? I've had enough grave stones for one day. ;3;

i forgot to mention that my successes were an adult spitfire and adult bluna. had 5 dragons killed before halloween and revived them on halloween.

so 2 turned, 1 got revived all the way, and the other two disintegrated. i'm actually happy the two ones i wanted to be zombified actually did. their names seemed zombie-ish. xd.png

So far, I killed one dragon and successfully brought it back to normal (I didn't even think that could happen!) and unfortunately killed another. I have two more tries waiting for later tonight.

GAH!! Did NOT have the luck.

1 Female Adult Stone--evaded

1 Female Adult Stone--evaded

1 Female Black--disintigrated

1 frozen green hatchie--disintigrated

1 male adult magi--disintigrated

1 adult male neotropical--disintigrated

1 adult female vampire--disintigrated.

Guess I'll have to try again next year. ohmy.gif

Oh, the carnage!

Reading the discription of the zombies...

Just so I'm clear, zombies don't actually kill other dragons, right? I've had enough grave stones for one day. ;3;

No. smile.gif ...Not that I'm aware of anyway... tongue.gif *hasn't had her Zombie very long*

Now you're telling me! xd.png

Can someone remind me of this next year? tongue.gif

We weren't sure on this point at all. tongue.gif It was discussed here and there at the forums, too.

But my fiancée and me did an experiment. She killed part of the fodder before Halloween, and got one Zombie hatchie out of it.

Now it's proven it works! wink.gif

Yeah, kinda Halloween reminder thing wouldn't hurt! xd.png

killed 3 - 2 adult earth and 1 black hatchling

none evaded

2 zombies (one earth and the hatch)

I had two zombies from last year so I could only attempt 3 kills this year.

None of my dragons dodged, but all of them remained dead. So try again next year.

1 adult male ember - disintegrated

2 adult season dragons avoided

1 adult nocturne female - success! One zombie is enough for me happy.gif

My friend also had only success with adult nocturne female

The good news about my DC Halloween, is I managed to catch a new egg when everyone was freaking out about the site being down.

In terms of Zombies, it was good I was reminded a few days before Halloween and got some kill fodder. I had six in total, as one of my hatchlings had happened to just die naturally. Lucky right?

Well, my totals looked something like this:

Natural death hatchling

Killed hatchling

Killed frozen hatchling

Killed frozen gendered hatchling

Killed male adult

Killed female adult

Maybe I was foolish for trying them all at once this morning, but really, I just feel like this shouldn't have happened.

ALL OF THEM DISINTEGRATED.

Do you feel my pain??

I feel your pain greatly. All of mine were failures, too, and I thought my timing was perfect seeing I am one hour behind DC's. I am never gonna do that again, zombie or no zombie. After I got my four eggs, I bred my black dragons to eventually replace the one I killed.

Edited by Kamoodle

Got one by killing a Purple hatchling at the first time. And then the others all failed T_T

So just to verify, there's a limit to how many zombies we can have? Is it 5?

yepp, 5 at max.

AND: every success (Zombie) will take 1 kill slot away permanently.

I'm sorry for the people who got failures only.. it's pure chance. You can just make sure to be prepared w/ fodder and pre-kills.

Awww it's November sad.gif

I had three dodges, one kill and disintegrated (a male waterwalker), one kill and normal revived (a male magma), and then I had to go. I was going to keep trying when I got home, but I just fell asleep. Oh well, now I have more time to prepare fodder and breed them for next year! biggrin.gif

I got my 5 little tombstones lined up in the afternoon, I had a couple of dodges so was glad I did it early. Then at 20mins past midnight I revived them all. I got 2 dead, 1 revived and 2 Zombies one of which was a frozen hatchie and the other an Adult. Thrilled to bits now. biggrin.gif Thanks TJ for an awesome Halloween

Edited by beetle

Most fo the ones I tried to kill avoided, but after finally getting 4 kills, I get 1 adult Zombie. Now Zomb has a friend. happy.gif

I`m glad that I got 2 Zombies, after I killed 3 dragons without turning I tought I would`t have luck with the last two, but I had luck and two dragons turned. smile.gif

My mom had 2 turn into zombies, 1 an Ember hatchling and the other was an adult Waterhorse, my brother and I had 5 failures each. Thanks to TJ and everyone for a great DC Halloween!

Hm - 2 Dragons dodged the blade, 2 died and crumbled to dust and 2 became Zombies, so now I have an Adult and a Hatchie *gg* Quite good, I think.

I got into my scroll and was like 'Omg why are my zombies dead' until I remembered they show as tombstones today. c:

2 weeks

Okay, that's not too bad then. happy.gif Thanks. biggrin.gif

Congrats to everyone who managed to make zombies!! I can't wait for next year. laugh.gif