Bee Teno

Which Browser Is The Fastest?!?

Which do you think is the fastest?  

250 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which do YOU think is the fastest one? Please no talking about things like "Oh its the Startup...Its the loading...Its your connection speed"

Please none of those...just which browser do you think is the fastest without any other factors!

Out of the browser's that I've played with (IE, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox), Chrome has always been the fastest. That's why I like it the most, even though it can be kinda screwy sometimes.

It's kind of hard without incorporating all those factors, but for me it's probably Chrome. Firefox is acting kind of stupid these days.

Out of chrome and IE, they're both the same because I don't run many windows at a time. I'm used to how IE feels, so I just use IE.

I've used many different types of browsers, but for me, Chrome is the best. It is fast, lightweight, and has great security. The images load really fast for me, which is great for hunting in the cave.

So far I've really only used FireFox, IE, and Opera (though I think I have Safari, might have Chrome... I've never really toyed with them much), FF works best. ...Unless I'm trying to load a video, in which case IE is fastest and most reliable. Opera is pretty good, though, and sometimes I've used it for hunting in the cave.

IE is the slowest, I've never used opera, and safari is pretty slow, as well, IMHO.

I voted for chrome. I hear it's really fast, and it's worked well the few times I used it

I use firefox because, while it may may not be as fast as chrome, I'm used to it, it's fast enough, and I've got my bajillion shortcuts/bookmarks stored in it already =p

Also, google is going to take over the world, so I'm not going to make it any faster for them. I'mjustsayin.

Edited by FireAngel73

Most of the time Chrome seems to be fastest for me, although Firefox is definitely a close second for favorite, and was my primary for a long time. There are some things for which I'll switch back and forth between the two, since occasionally there seem to be odd flukes in the varying speeds with which they can handle things. *shrugs*

IE has been a big sucker in the past few weeks and ever since I got firefox it has been running smooth for me.

I use firefox and Flock (powered by firefox). I prefer regular firefox, because it has more features, is simpler, and is faster. Flock is great if you are into stuff like myspace and twitter.

IE sucks.

Safari always quits every two seconds on me.

Chrome gets too slow. Can't handle the amount of tabs I use and doesn't load fast enough for me.

FF rocks.

Tried Camino once. It was actually pretty good, but then I decided I could just use FF for DC too and got rid of it to save space on my comp.

Haven't tried Opera or anything else.

Opera. It goes whooooosh.

Yes, it does. c:

At least in comparison to FF on my not-so-fast connection.

By official statistics the latest version of Opera comes out on top. By my own testing Chrome ends up being the fastest.

But I still use Firefox because Chrome doesn't have a couple of plugins that I need.

Edited by Laxon

Out of the browser's that I've played with (IE, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox), Chrome has always been the fastest. That's why I like it the most, even though it can be kinda screwy sometimes.

This.

Of IE and Firefox, I like Firefox the best.

I haven't used anything else, though, so I didn't vote.

Chrome for me. Internet Explorer is just... fail.... and I used Firefox for a while but it eventually got so slow it was crashing every time I tried to load a page. I've never had an issue with Chrome, and I'm pretty hard on my browsers-- I generally have 8-12 tabs open at a time. Plus it's got great security, nice extensions, and it's really easy to toggle Java and images on and off (for hunting, etc).

i use chrome cause i normaly have tons of tabs and i see no slow down no matter howmany tabs i have. plus if one tab crashes the others arnt affected.