Bee Teno

Which Browser Is The Fastest?!?

Which do you think is the fastest?  

250 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't understand why people idolize Firefox so much, honestly. I have the latest version of Firefox and IE9, and I'd prefer IE9 any day. I've used only Firefox for the past month and consistently freezes up on me for about ten seconds. IE doesn't do that and it's nice and smooth and quick.

Edited by Alpha Gryph

Chrome used to be the fastest for me but then we switched our broadband provider over and it's suddenly become useless. Firefox, which was okay, is now like greased lightning. blink.gif

IE is a forgotten relic on my desktop.

Chrome is the fastest, but some Newgrounds games don't work on it >:U

IE craptastic slow, and all newgrounds games work on it.

Mozilla Firefox, a little fast. Nuff said.

Edited by Rubs

Chrome, oh my god, Chrome. ;_;

It's the only reason I haven't chucked my computer out of my window. It lags horribly with any other browser.

Depends. If you're on a mac, go with Safari. It works so much better on a mac than on a PC. It's kinda similar to how clunky and slow iTunes is on a PC and how streamlined and quick it is on a mac. So if you own a PC, ditch Safari IMO.

IE just sucks. It's outdated, slow, I get popups constantly, and I got more viruses using IE than I have with any other browser

Opera is just... meh.

Firefox used to be my favorite. It's quick, it's similar to IE in feel, so it's not a big switch, it's much MUCH safer than IE, and the addons are great if you want to do things like scripting and... ahem... "vulnerability exploitation."

Chrome is by far my favorite. I have 20+ tabs open at a time and no lag. It loads fast, it's super safe, I just love it by far.

Out of all of them Chrome is fastest on my computer.

Chrome. Rules. ALL.

Firefox is kinda laggy for me, and I don't even want to talk about IE .__.

Alright, who voted IE? *burns IE*

Chrome here. The one and only.

Chrome. IE is only good for downloading other browsers. Safari is OK, but nothing spectacular. Firefox was good, but then it got Youtube Syndrome, if you know what I mean. Never used Opera, so I can't say anything about it.

Chrome is the fastest in my experience, but I use Firefox because it has so many handy add ons (yes, I know, Chrome has some too, but there aren't as many and some are missing). And also, Firefox's web bar is FAR better than Chrome's.

I just downloaded Firefox this morning. I've only ever used IE and Safari and Firefox is faster then both. I haven't even had it for 24 hours, and I'm already glad I made the switch.

IE makes me want to hit my head against my keyboard, and although safari is pretty fast it shuts down every other use.

Hmm... Which do you guys think is the fastest for macs?

I haven't tried any other than Safari yet, maybe I should?

I guess extensions are important to me, as a side note.

Hmm... Which do you guys think is the fastest for macs?

I haven't tried any other than Safari yet, maybe I should?

I guess extensions are important to me, as a side note.

In my experience Safari is the best for Macs.

In my experience Safari is the best for Macs.

Firefox for catching dragons. smile.gif

I disagree, I find that Firefox is mad slow compared to Google Chrome.

Chrome has always worked better for me. My refresh time is practically non-existent.

now that I'm using Linux it's Opera.

with windows it used to be Chrome.