Bee Teno

Which Browser Is The Fastest?!?

Which do you think is the fastest?  

250 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've only used IE, Firefox, and Comodo Dragon, but I'd have to say that Comodo is the fastest one I've used, though I haven't tried the newest version of FireFox.

My boyfriend says they fixed the problem they've been having with the Javascript, so I'll give it a try. smile.gif

From what I've experienced, Chrome is the fastest. Not necessarily the best, as from what I've heard Firefox has quite a few useful plugins Chrome lacks, but definitely the fastest. The question, though, is whether speed is needed more than utility at the time.

I'm a FireFox guy. I love its plugins, personas, look, and speed. I've tried Chrome, but I don't enjoy its layout. I know it's customizable (I think so, at least), and it's slower than FireFox to me. Camino slowed down, and Opera never worked too well for me. Safari's pretty good, but I hate how you have to click File, New Tab to make tabs. So in the end, FireFix is the fastest and most user-friendly to me.

Edited by PieMaster

Out of all the ones I use (Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome)

Google Chrome is the fastest. Loading time and refreshing time is allot faster. And I love that you can customise it X)