TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Wow, 8 minutes to view "Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else." sad.gif

And I thought mine was bad. xd.png It took two minutes to load on my end. And this is not normal lag. o__o

I managed to get two hot eggs, I don't know how - everyone must be having the lag becacause they took forever to load... blink.gif

I would have wanted to have one of each, but I won't complain. Hopefully they won't be too rare - does anyone know?

I got another "really hot" egg.

I've been here for a few releases, and they were never like this.

Maaan. Come on, bring me the Cave page again...!

This reminds me of my first year here- I didn't get any event/holiday dragons because of the lag. Hopefully it clears up somewhat later. Don't release eggs appear pretty exclusively for a week before lightening up?

The cave suddenly started to load fast for me and the drop was still happening

how did that happen

My internet is working too slowly to grab an egg! Waaah!

It's really hot, hot, HOT!

Edited by choco566

HOORAY for new eggies! I am really curious what will hatch from these pretty eggies and cannot wait any longer. *HATCHHHH*

Although I am completely unsuccessful in catching any egg right now as lag is even worse than worst lag ever mad.gif

Phew! Just took me 25 mins to catch a black egg. I somehow caught the other egg last night with no trouble. But boy the lag is killer now. The funny this is I didn't even know I had the egg until I got the "You decide not to overburden yourself by taking this egg" message. xd.png

I can't even arrange my dragons with this lag. Blegh! x.x And now my browser can't even find the web page. sad.gif

Edited by AlmostAlways

I think the lag is so bad because the amount of users all together has really grown and now lots of users are on trying to get one.

Agh, I accidentally got another 'hot' egg and locked myself. Now I have no excuse to avoid studying... :< *reluctantly leaves computer*

Oow, I see holes! Hatchlings are going to show to us!

I think the lag is so bad because the amount of users all together has really grown and now lots of users are on trying to get one.

And probably others are using snap links too which does not help the rest of us to grab eggs sad.gif

New eggs on my B'day! And it's too dead to get anything! I MAY have caught one, not sure... Mind, they're pretty!

The lag is killer right now. It's taking around 3-5 minutes just for the front page to fully load on my computer. I somehow managed to get one of the new eggs, so I guess its not all bad.

I'm not a very patient person, so I doubt I'll be able to sit around for hours trying to get more eggs. Though I'll probably keep checking back every now and then to try again.

edit: I just managed to catch one of the This heavy egg feels slightly warm eggs soon after posting this.

Edited by Illyana

sorry to troll or w/e but this is annoying I need 2 of each egg and my computer takes 10 minutes too tell me I didn't get it.

Those craking black eggs look so cool! ^^

I just got my another black with code 'Full'. Haha love that.