sailing101

Portal 2

MY GAME FINALLY ARRIVED. <3 ..at Zach's house. And he can't give it to me right now because he's going to a wedding. >:V BOOOOOOOO.

But yeah, I'm so excited. My computer was able to handle the first Portal very well (the only thing that was a little iffy was the text; it was sorta blurry), so I'm sure it'll be able to handle Portal 2. Maybe not as well, but yeah. c:

Playing custom maps is so cool! Especially in coop!

Oh man, I want this game pretty bad right now. I'm kinda out of the Portal loop (lol puns) and just beat Portal 1. I've seen playthroughs and it seems pretty good, but I want some reviews from you people.

Finally finished the 'smash TV' achievement, now I have all of them in single player. Need to do the co op ones, but I need a partner willing to goof off.

Finally finished the 'smash TV' achievement, now I have all of them in single player. Need to do the co op ones, but I need a partner willing to goof off.

The only one I need to get all of the coop achievements is the one that you make course 4 without dying.

Downloading the game at this moment. <3 Too bad it's gonna take FOREVER. 6 hours, it said in the estimate.

asdkjsbnkjsadsad.

Waaaaaaaant. D: Want so badly.

It's so cute.

I wanna hug him. ;__;

*hugs it for you* I'm glad you like it lol x3

Trust me, it is lovable and huggable tongue.gif

I might end up selling them.... I've had at least 3 people offer to pay me to make another one o.0

Do the SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE core!

Do the SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE core!

LOL not a bad idea considering I'm out of blue fabric xd.png

Kaini, do a companion cube. O: Everyone loves the Companion Cube.

AND THE CURIOSITY CORE. Even if that one would be funner with a voice..

Kaini, do a companion cube. O: Everyone loves the Companion Cube.

AND THE CURIOSITY CORE. Even if that one would be funner with a voice..

One thing at a time xd.png

They have companion cubes anyway <3 http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/a9e0/?cpg=froogle I'm currently saving up for this one.

I'll likely do more cores. I get really bored in my sewing class. ^^

Question: Is there any differential features on separate systems or console?

I was planning on buying Portal 2, for the PC, and I'm not sure how different it will be from the consoles.

*only has Wii for a console* dry.gif

Question: Is there any differential features on separate systems or console?

I was planning on buying Portal 2, for the PC, and I'm not sure how different it will be from the consoles.

*only has Wii for a console* dry.gif

Protip: If it's a Valve game, it's going to be better on PC. There aren't any fundamental differences at this time, but this is always the case.

But don't all consoles have the same graphics?

PC's don't. I have some of the pretty bad graphics.

Well that's the cost of maintaining a gaming PC. That's something to take into personal consideration; I can't speak to that. But PC graphics have the potential to be better than console graphics and they nearly always will be if you have the power. But, still, it's personal.

Valve loves PC much more than any medium. PC always gets free DLC, and while I believe the PS3 version will too, Xbox certainly doesn't. Not to mention Valve is very frequently updating their games and fixing bugs, but these updates don't come nearly as quickly on console. Valve also supports the modding community a lot, but there simply IS no modding community on console.

Compare TF2 on PC with the Xbox version.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

Well that's the cost of maintaining a gaming PC. That's something to take into personal consideration; I can't speak to that. But PC graphics have the potential to be better than console graphics and they nearly always will be if you have the power. But, still, it's personal.

Valve loves PC much more than any medium. PC always gets free DLC, and while I believe the PS3 version will too, Xbox certainly doesn't. Not to mention Valve is very frequently updating their games and fixing bugs, but these updates don't come nearly as quickly on console. Valve also supports the modding community a lot, but there simply IS no modding community on console.

Compare TF2 on PC with the Xbox version.

For the record, the first Portal 2 DLC pack will be free for everyone.

Even those of us with 360s.

For the record, the first Portal 2 DLC pack will be free for everyone.

Even those of us with 360s.

Oh, really? What made Microsoft allow that?

OK.

One other thing; Is it really necessary to play Portal 1 before trying Portal 2? Will I be missing any big gaps or important things?

I already know a few things, just not that much of it. Most of the point-of-interests I guess.

OK.

One other thing; Is it really necessary to play Portal 1 before trying Portal 2? Will I be missing any big gaps or important things?

I already know a few things, just not that much of it. Most of the point-of-interests I guess.

Well, it'll help you get the mechanics a lot easier, and get GLaDOS' personality... but no, you probably can play Portal 2 without playing the first one and still get things.

@Sins: I have no idea xd.png

Portal is $10. You might as well.

@ Paine, it's just interesting because it goes totally against their policy.

Portal is $10. You might as well.

@ Paine, it's just interesting because it goes totally against their policy.

Valve probably threatened to let GLaDOS loose on XBL or something xd.png

I bet it has to do with Xbox being afraid of losing too much market to PS3.

I bet it has to do with Xbox being afraid of losing too much market to PS3.

That too... though the recent PSN issues has a lot of people looking to jump ship, from what I've heard.

-yawns- Ah, I need to play through Portal 2 with the commentary on soon. And finish co-op...