sailing101

Portal 2

He's not just an ordinary moron, he's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of creating the dumbest moron who ever lived.

|D

He's not just an ordinary moron, he's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of creating the dumbest moron who ever lived.

|D

Ah... if only they used their powers for good.

Really, imagine if Aperture was capable of good marketing, the writers say that was their biggest downfall- they can make amazing things, selling it is when they completely drop the ball.

I wonder, what would repulsion/propulsion gel be good for?

POTaOS

Just got to that part.

POTaTOS.

Portable Organic Tuber and Tot Operating System. |D

-K-

Edited by Kamak

Aaaaand, I just beat the Co-Op with my brother. And we didn't cheat! Though I think we did solve at least two of the later tests in a way that probably wasn't the most efficient. It's like there are multiple ways to solve them, and we're picking all the wrong ways. Heh.

Anyone can PM me and tell me where the hidden companion cube is in the co op? o.0

Anyone who wants to play with me, my steam ID is Kaini88, looking for someone to get achievements with. I'm leaving for tonight tho. add me. smile.gif

Got the Smash TV achievement. Such fun~

I probably won't be able to play Co-Op. My dad set up Steam for me, and I have no bloody idea how any of that works. :'3 I don't even know what the ID is...

I do wanna play it, though. D:

Got an awesome coop partner that helped me get most of the coop achievements. I'm working on the SP ones, but for some of them, I don't know where to begin.

Plants don't fear, they can't feel pain, that isn't science.

I've %100ed single player in about 6-8 hours

and I've gotten to stage three about 5 time in multilayer, and just beat stage four once =/

Got an awesome coop partner that helped me get most of the coop achievements. I'm working on the SP ones, but for some of them, I don't know where to begin.

From the beginning of course!

You can get Pturretdactyl and Final Transmission in the same stage, too. Advanced aerial faith plates! :>

Edited by Lythiaren

LOL

I'm such a pro in portals... I just need more 3 achievements to get 100%.

And now I'm on to custom maps.

Just watched the ZP review... he made many fair points. ... I'm just kinda disappointed by how unfunny it was.

Managed to work out Steam and get a Co-Op partner. :D

Co-Op's so fuuuuun. Neither of us had played before. XD; Managed to get some laughs out of my general bumbling about.

Imma try to get some of the achievements.

Managed to work out Steam and get a Co-Op partner. biggrin.gif

Co-Op's so fuuuuun. Neither of us had played before. xd.png; Managed to get some laughs out of my general bumbling about.

Imma try to get some of the achievements.

You can always co op with me. I need most of the achievements tongue.gif Kaini88 is my steam name. I need someone who is willing to goof off and get the achievements with me xd.png

You can always co op with me. I need most of the achievements tongue.gif Kaini88 is my steam name. I need someone who is willing to goof off and get the achievements with me xd.png

Ooh, sure. :3

I can set up a Co-Op game pretty much whenever~

The only achievements I know from memory is if you dance in front of Turrets blocked by a light bridge. I haven't gotten to any Turrets in co-op yet, but I'm definitely going to do that when I do. >:3

It'd be like "HAH!"

You start getting them at hard light bridges.

Oh. How can this thread have no music?

There. I fixed it. Now back to testing lurking.

Here comes the test lurk results.

They say: "Awesome"

I agree.

Edited by caramba2654

Ooh, sure. :3

I can set up a Co-Op game pretty much whenever~

The only achievements I know from memory is if you dance in front of Turrets blocked by a light bridge. I haven't gotten to any Turrets in co-op yet, but I'm definitely going to do that when I do. >:3

It'd be like "HAH!"

Just add me and invite me to play, I'm pretty much on for the rest of the night. Except for dinner, but ill be back xd.png

Lol, yea I got that one. I can take you to a light bridge chamber. What I wanna do is find the hidden companion cube.... Discovering it involves someone dying. xd.png Namely me.

You start getting them at hard light bridges.

Oh. How can this thread have no music?

There. I fixed it. Now back to testing lurking.

Here comes the test lurk results.

They say: "Awesome"

I agree.

Already posted a couple songs biggrin.gif ... some were a few pages back (Of the official soundtrack, Reconstructing Science and Science Can Be Fun) and In Charge Of Everything was just a few posts up.

Some more:

Edited by Dr. Paine

Already posted a couple songs biggrin.gif ... some were a few pages back (Of the official soundtrack, Reconstructing Science and Science Can Be Fun) and In Charge Of Everything was just a few posts up.

Some more:

D'aw. I love that little Turret song. I had been looking for that song...

That reminds me, I haven't found that easter egg yet. x_x I really should look for it...

...As I can't remember where it is. :'D

D'aw. I love that little Turret song. I had been looking for that song...

That reminds me, I haven't found that easter egg yet. x_x I really should look for it...

...As I can't remember where it is. :'D

Chamber 16. Blow up the first line of turrets, grab the cube, put it on button. Redirect the laser by placing a portal on the corner from where you had it to blow up the turrets. Grab the pivot cube, and direct it at the turret behind the vent, it'll blow up and let you in.

Edited by Dr. Paine

The coop Companion Cube is in the last Excursion Funnel level. At the end of the level, when nearing a office, look to your right. You'll see some wall crushers. Pop a portal on the opposite wall and ride the Funnel to the Companion Cube!

*notethepropercapitalization*

The coop Companion Cube is in the last Excursion Funnel level. At the end of the level, when nearing a office, look to your right. You'll see some wall crushers. Pop a portal on the opposite wall and ride the Funnel to the Companion Cube!

*notethepropercapitalization*

*copies to word document for later*

Thanks. I'll go get it when I find a co op partner willing to goof around xd.png

I love the music in this game--the little turret opera at the end had me grinning so hugely by the end! biggrin.gif At first I was like "Yeah, I'm screwed." Then I was like "Wait, I'm not full of bullet holes?" then I was like "...censorkip.gif that's a lot of turrets, I'm so dead." Then I was like "WTF... THAT'S AWESOME! <3" biggrin.gif

I just wish there was like an extended version of it or something, I love it! <3

Edited by KageSora

*edges in*

I've been thinking of getting the first game for the PS3, but I'm not very good at First Person Shooters (I tend to walk into walls a lot).

Is it a hard game to play?

*edges in*

I've been thinking of getting the first game for the PS3, but I'm not very good at First Person Shooters (I tend to walk into walls a lot).

Is it a hard game to play?

Well, it's not an FPS. You do have times when you have some little turrets that shoot at you, but it's like an first-person puzzle game. You use the portal gun to solve the puzzles. I tend to suck at FPS games, but I didn't do too badly with Portal. You should give it a try--it's really fun to start thinking with portals! biggrin.gif

Some of 'em can be really tricky, but there are guides online in both text and video form, so if you get really, really stuck you can get help to get past what's giving you a hard time. :3

Generally, you don't have to move quickly, though there are some puzzles that you need to press a button to make something happen and it only lasts for so long so you need to put the solution into effect before time runs out--but if you fail, you can try again and again and again as many times as it takes. Sometimes you need to just activate things to watch what they do and time how long they last. The final level does have a count-down, and you are moving around to avoid getting killed and to win the game, but aside from that it's not really too much like that kind of thing.