sailing101

Portal 2

I think turrets are cute... Right up until they shoot me xd.png

Turrents are adorable! I always like it when they freak out when you drop them... it makes me sad.... but it makes me giggle too. xd.png

all turrets shall burn at the sight of my mighty portals this is how it goes

Me:yayaya GLaDOs just shut up, turrets are easy

Turret:Hello

Me:*bonk*

Turret:owowowowo

Me:he,easy as pi---

Turrets:Target acquired

Me:OHSHIOHSHIOHSHIOHSHI

*5 minutes later*

Me:ALRIGHT FINNALY!

*door opens*

Turrets:Hello

Me:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

except the reject ones, and the *spoiler* turrets and the redemption line one

Actually, I kind of take back what I said.

Those are lines from when they manage to kill you.

This is probably because of that nightmare I had when turrets were able to move and started chasing me and the only way out was a jump to a bottomless pit, but... dear GOD, why did they have to add those.

*shrugs* That whole video was adorable to me xd.pngI'm going to make a turret plushie next, I decided...

*shrugs* That whole video was adorable to me XDI'm going to make a turret plushie next, I decided...

Yesyesyesyes. YESSSSS. I would pay for that Turret plushie and that Wheatley plushie. D:

If I had moneys.

I always just try to put the turrets in a room, facing the wall, so they can't shoot me. I usually put them all in the same room so they don't get lonely. ;v;

I remember another defective Turret in the first portal game. I took that one with me all the way to the first rocket turret. <3

And I remember after I hijacked the turret production line with the faulty turret, I felt SOO bad for the working turrets when they started getting thrown into the incinerator. ;_; It's my fault...

The turret voices are soo cute. D:

Also, Dr. Paine, why does it not surprise me you had a Portal related dream? :P

Also, Dr. Paine, why does it not surprise me you had a Portal related dream? tongue.gif

Because I've been obsessed with it for quite some time, and it's not the first Portal dream I've had? Just the first Portal 2 one biggrin.gif

Speaking of turret plushies...

Because I've been obsessed with it for quite some time, and it's not the first Portal dream I've had? Just the first Portal 2 one biggrin.gif

Speaking of turret plushies...

I was just looking at that plushie the other day!

It's kinda funky lookin', but it's so cute. <3

And it taaaalks. I want one. :< I want every Portal themed plushie to ever exist, that will ever exist.

Actually, I kind of take back what I said.

This is probably because of that nightmare I had when turrets were able to move and started chasing me and the only way out was a jump to a bottomless pit, but... dear GOD, why did they have to add those.

I always contemplate why they say "Don't make lemonade"... It's led me to believe that they're terrified of Cave's idea for what to do with lemons... or conversely, they're programmed to love that idea, and lemonade would be a waste of good lemons...

The first idea makes me feel bad for them... :/

I've had Portal related dreams on occasion... mostly frustrating ones... like one where I put a portal on the ceiling and floor to fall forever, and somehow I dropped the Portal Gun... so literally, my dream had me falling for over 5 minutes until I apparently became lucid enough to "change the channel". Dreams that don't progress at all like that one annoy me...

-K-

Edited by Kamak

I watched my sister play the whole game when I was visiting her.

Awesome game, better than the original. <3 Really loved the ending with GLaDOS.

Yesyesyesyes. YESSSSS. I would pay for that Turret plushie and that Wheatley plushie. D:

If I had moneys.

I always just try to put the turrets in a room, facing the wall, so they can't shoot me. I usually put them all in the same room so they don't get lonely. ;v;

I remember another defective Turret in the first portal game. I took that one with me all the way to the first rocket turret. <3

And I remember after I hijacked the turret production line with the faulty turret, I felt SOO bad for the working turrets when they started getting thrown into the incinerator. ;_; It's my fault...

The turret voices are soo cute. D:

Also, Dr. Paine, why does it not surprise me you had a Portal related dream? tongue.gif

I did everything you asked! ;~;

If I had moneys.

Hey LOOk! I made the turret plush. http://ebony-feathers.deviantart.com/#/d3fyyjd <3 It looks a little funky but oh well.

Oh, I had a portal related dream too.... I was at an amusement park and they had a portal attraction where you could grab a real portal gun and just shoot stuff. Just like the game. test chambers. it was fun, until my father woke me up in the middle of it :/ I woke up like, WHERE IS MY PORTAL GUN! xd.png

I would loooooove to see a Portal 2 version of this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IGS9qY7xko

Hey LOOk! I made the turret plush. http://ebony-feathers.deviantart.com/#/d3fyyjd  <3 It looks a little funky but oh well.

Oh, I had a portal related dream too.... I was at an amusement park and they had a portal attraction where you could grab a real portal gun and just shoot stuff. Just like the game. test chambers. it was fun, until my father woke me up in the middle of it :/ I woke up like, WHERE IS MY PORTAL GUN! xd.png

Fffffff-

Waaaaaaaaant x2. ;___;

All I can say is want. Just want.

Why you so awesome? D':

Oh, and I've had a Portal themed dream before. All I remember is that I was in GLaDOS's room from the first game. o.o; Don't 'member anything else.

Fffffff-

Waaaaaaaaant x2. ;___;

All I can say is want. Just want.

Why you so awesome? D':

LOL, thank you xd.png I'm really glad you like it. cool.gif It was strange to make xd.png I do all this in my fashion class. Shows what I know about fashion xd.png

Anything else portal-ish I should make? I wanted to make a 2 sided pillow, one side, blue portal. other side, orange portal <3 Other than that, I'm out of ideas tongue.gif

LOL, thank you XD I'm really glad you like it.  B)  It was strange to make XD I do all this in my fashion class. Shows what I know about fashion XD

Anything else portal-ish I should make? I wanted to make a 2 sided pillow, one side, blue portal. other side, orange portal <3 Other than that, I'm out of ideas :P

Three words:

Spaaaace Coooore Pluuushie.

:D

Or mebbe a GLaDOS-Tato plushie. I dunno. o3o

Edited by Switch

Three words:

Spaaaace Coooore Pluuushie.

biggrin.gif

Or mebbe a GLaDOS-Tato plushie. I dunno. o3o

I do want to make a space core! <3 SPAAAAAACE.

I'm out of the color of fabric I call "core grey" tho xd.png I used it for wheatley. I'll need to buy more.

I'd love to make a POTaDOS, but It's a little complicated and may not look good made of fabric. That's more a sculptery thing. *shrugs* Plus potatoes are not a uniform shape. lumpy, hard to sew xd.png

I think that the better fan name is POTaTOS

Portable Organic Tuber and Tot Operating Systam

All right, I am reinstalling Portal 2. .w. If that doesn't work, I'll update my drivers. If THAT doesn't work, I'll reinstall Steam. If THAT doesn't work.. well. I am going to hope that Valve makes a freaking patch that will help out, because that's just ridiculous.

I always contemplate why they say "Don't make lemonade"... It's led me to believe that they're terrified of Cave's idea for what to do with lemons... or conversely, they're programmed to love that idea, and lemonade would be a waste of good lemons...

"Ever heard of that saying, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade? Don't make lemonade, burn your neighbors house down with lemons." (Or something along those lines). It's just quoting Cave.

Really what the 'I'm different' turret does is give sneaky hints about the future... I don't think it has much opinion on what it says. Besides, there were no turrets made in the old labs (I think?).

Portal 2 can't be played on computers with the Intel 4 series chips. Which is my problem, apparently.

..hm. *pinches bridge of nose* HM.

Portal 2 can't be played on computers with the Intel 4 series chips. Which is my problem, apparently.

..hm. *pinches bridge of nose* HM.

You mean... The graphics chip?

*pinches nose* Ew...

Yeah, and according to Zach I can't replace mine since my computer is a laptop. And the only other way is to roll back my driver/s, which is just.. hgfjhgchmk.

I need something to punch. =______=

Edited by MellaBella

"Ever heard of that saying, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade? Don't make lemonade, burn your neighbors house down with lemons." (Or something along those lines). It's just quoting Cave.

Really what the 'I'm different' turret does is give sneaky hints about the future... I don't think it has much opinion on what it says. Besides, there were no turrets made in the old labs (I think?).

"You know, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to make a combustible lemon that will BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"

:D

Edited by Lythiaren

"You know, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to make a combustible lemon that will BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"

biggrin.gif

Ah yes, that was it. :3