MURDERcomplexx

Marriage Equality and Other MOGAI/Queer Rights

They are thats why we need to spread gay rights like we used to spread democracy.

Edited by Wantdew

They are thats why we need to spread gay rights like we used to spread democracy.

What country are you talking about?

People that live in America need to be grateful that we try and be politically correct and not act like animals like those over in Afghanastan and the terrorists. If so the gay people of the USA would not have a life. Americans are pretty tolerable I feel.

......excuse me? If we acted like animals we would actually have gay rights everywhere. And sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone in the US tries to be politically correct, or as I call it, more mindful of what other people's rights they are infringing upon.

......excuse me? If we acted like animals we would actually have gay rights everywhere. And sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone in the US tries to be politically correct, or as I call it, more mindful of what other people's rights they are infringing upon.

You have not busted my bubble at all, laugh.gif

Just because people want rights no matter what it is, will not always be accepted by the majority of people.

By you saying "If we acted like animals we would actually have gay rights everywhere", your lack of intelligence amazes me.

By you saying "If we acted like animals we would actually have gay rights everywhere", your lack of intelligence amazes me.

Actually no, she is quite right. Animals don't discriminate against each other for being different. Animals don't give a rat's ass about someone else's sexual orientation. They keep to their own business.

So I'd exercise restraint before trying to call someone out in terms of intelligence.

Actually no, she is quite right. Animals don't discriminate against each other for being different. Animals don't give a rat's ass about someone else's sexual orientation. They keep to their own business.

So I'd exercise restraint before trying to call someone out in terms of intelligence.

Animals also mate the opposite sex.

Trust me, I am trying to use restraint before trying to call someone out in terms of intelligence. But, an afflicted person that is retarded would not care either. Now that I have put this about a retarded person, I hope you can see what a poor analgy that is. There is no comparison.

Actually, homosexual activity is documented in a number of animal species. So, they don't always mate to the opposite sex. They, at times, have even been observed to raise young together with a member of the same sex.

Trust me, I am trying to use restraint before trying to call someone out in terms of intelligence. But, an afflicted person that is retarded would not care either. Now that I have put this about a retarded person, I hope you can see what a poor analgy that is. There is no comparison.

As there are countless documented cases of animals engaging in homosexuality or bisexuality, the most well known of which is bonobos, which engage in among other things lesbian sex, I suggest that you do your research next time, makes you look less uneducated. May I also add that dismissing people from Afghanistan and other " terrorist" countries as " living like animals" is damn insulting?

Edited by ylangylang

Plenty of animals mate with the same sex, too. Just check this out.

But, an afflicted person that is retarded would not care either. Now that I have put this about a retarded person, I hope you can see what a poor analgy that is. There is no comparison.

You might want to be careful with this argument. To me it seems like you're relating them to animals, or saying they're somehow less of a person because they don't care who someone loves.

ETA:

This has turned into a discussion of whether who is right and who is wrong.

Well, yes. This is a debate topic, and that's what a debate is.

Edited by St. Jimmy

This is a discussion and debate topic. It says so in the very first post.

No it is a disscusion about gay rights not debate.

Er, no, this is a debate topic.

So, let the debating begin anew!

^From the very first post.

Well the debate is no longer truly about gay rights any more it's just about being right.

Well the debate is no longer truly about gay rights any more it's just about being right.

It's a debate about what's right concerning gay rights.

Being right does have a lot to do with debates--if you're wrong and refuse to admit it, you lose your credibility and nobody will take your arguments for your side seriously.

You can't properly argue a debate based on false information. You need to have facts (valid facts, from valid sources, and a wide variety of sources in case your opposition rejects your sources for whatever reason).

Well I'm getting the vibe that not a lot of the people debating really care they just wonna prove themselves right. Call me on this if I'm wrong but you are being very rude torwards eachother.

Edited by Wantdew

And what gives you that impression? The fact that we refute every argument against it? That's what a debate is. We all care about this issue, and that's why we're here talking about it.

Edit: The only people who are being rude are those who call others names, which you have done, and those that put down a group with unkind words.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

An estimated one-quarter of all black swans pairings are of homosexual males. They steal nests, or form temporary threesomes with females to obtain eggs, driving away the female after she lays the eggs.[31][32] More of their cygnets survive to adulthood than those of different-sex pairs, possibly due to their superior ability to defend large portions of land. The same reasoning has been applied to male flamingo pairs raising chicks.[33][34]

wrong tongue.gif

Not nessessarily you dont have to you unkind words to be rude. ^ ^ Rude

Edited by Wantdew

As far as I'm concerned, most people here are wording themselves in a very calm, emotionally-neutral and respectful manner.

That is not true either most people here are rushing and making mistakes just so that they can make their point.

You should use examples then, or if you have a problem with someone being rude, bring it up to a mod. Otherwise I don't have any idea what you're referring to.

Why should I if practicly every post can and should be considered rude. Example: you all proved Kat wrong and I mean a LOT of people did and that could've hurt her feelings, rude.

Edited by Wantdew

Well if someone takes offense to a statement, they should say so to bring attention to it if it wasn't recognized. Otherwise there's nothing else you can do about it but seek out a mod. But since none of the mods have made any warning or speculations as to the amount of rudeness in the thread, I'm not really seeing a problem here.

But I digress, we're veering off the original topic.

Edit: Proving someone wrong isn't about hurting someone's feelings and it certainly isn't rude if it's done in a courteous manner, which I believe most of us were being. Just because multiple people wanted to respond does not make it rude.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign