MURDERcomplexx

Marriage Equality and Other MOGAI/Queer Rights

Yes, other than that. I don't hear enough humans speaking out against stuff like that. I hear about it happening, but I don't hear enough people speaking out about it, no. I'd sure like it if more people knew stuff like that happened so they would take it seriously instead of "hur hur rape is funny, let's suggest it as a viable tactic". When they know things like that happen, they tend to speak out about it more. But so many humans don't take rape seriously, so don't speak out against it.

I think that is a humanity problem. Not just a religion problem.

I to think that is a humanity problem. Not just a religion problem.

RAPE is just that, RAPE, and no one should be subjected to that. NO ONE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

Not in the mood to breeze through a million pages, so can I get your guy's opinions on the Chick Fil-A thing?

It's stupid. I don't think it's necessary to bring down other food chains because of it.

We all have the paternal, maternal instincts in us.

It's not always triggered by the same species though.

I've gotten maternal and fuzzy over kittens when I've fostered them, but the idea of having a human baby physically disgusts me

/ignoring the Chick Fil-A

It's not always triggered by the same species though.

I've gotten maternal and fuzzy over kittens when I've fostered them, but the idea of having a human baby physically disgusts me

/ignoring the Chick Fil-A

Let me re·phrase that.

Most people have the maternal instincts that want children

Yes, children are not for everyone I can agree on that.

I have a friend that she and her husband do not want children, and that is their choice.

I honestly feel some parents that put this type of guilt on their children, are the reason they commit suicide to.

How I wish I could talk to his father, mad.gif

As I have said before, if one of my adult children told me they were gay, I would still love them, and treat even his partner as part of my family.

Reminds me of those parents who say they'd abort their kids if they knew they'd be gay.

Reminds me of those parents who say they'd abort their kids if they knew they'd be gay.

Yes, I have heard that before.

We can not live our childrens lives for them. They have to be happy.

Sure, I would rather my kids be hetro, but I would also want them to be happy, and if they were gay, so be it. They are still the same loving baby they were to me.

My children are my heart and soul as if ya'll already do not know, rolleyes.gif

This makes me so angry this father disowning him. I do not understand how a parent could do this.

Often it comes down to believing that man + woman is natural, if you feel same sex relations is unnatural, you cut ties, you don't want to associate with something evil, unnatural, or wrong. Especially if you believe people like Tim LeHaye, that gay people are the same as child molesters.

It is, for many, the same as cutting ties if your child kills or rapes someone.

I'm for gay marriage all the way. Since I'm an atheist, I've got no qualms about how it's against religions. If two people are happy together, then why can't they be allowed to live in peace like the rest of us? I have many gay friends and even a gay family member. Their partners are amazing and are also my friends.

My ideas on Chik-fil-a are simple: If you don't agree with their decision, then don't eat there. Whether Chik-fil-a is boycotted or not, it's a huge fast food chain around the world that will still get business. I'm not sure if they ever out-right stated that they didn't want gays in their facilities, but you've got to understand their beliefs are their own. And all these other chains putting signs up saying they support them? It's because they either understand their beliefs or just want the media attention that will be given to them.

Edited by Shakirie

I'm for gay marriage all the way. Since I'm an atheist, I've got no qualms about how it's against religions. If two people are happy together, then why can't they be allowed to live in peace like the rest of us? I have many gay friends and even a gay family member. Their partners are amazing and are also my friends.

My ideas on Chik-fil-a are simple: If you don't agree with their decision, then don't eat there. Whether Chik-fil-a is boycotted or not, it's a huge fast food chain around the world that will still get business. I'm not sure if they ever out-right stated that they didn't want gays in their facilities, but you've got to understand their beliefs are their own. And all these other chains putting signs up saying they support them? It's because they either understand their beliefs or just want the media attention that will be given to them.

Of course they'd never stated they didn't want gay people to continue giving them money.

Of course they'd never stated they didn't want gay people to continue giving them money.

I wasn't sure. I've only even heard about the whole situation in general because a friend was talking about it. I don't watch the news because it makes me realize how much of a non-people person I am. And things like this just show me why.

I perfectly support it I mean, as long as their happy together what's it matter if they're the same gender?

I'll just leave this here, none of the words I could use to describe my feelings on the matter would make it through the censor here.

"Bryan Fischer: Children Of Same-Sex Couples Must Be Saved Through ‘Underground Railroad’ Kidnapping"

I am so disgusted by this. As I read the article I just started shaking from anger and horror. I rarely, rarely ever hate people, but I am feeling the most ravenous hatred toward that man right now.

He better stay the censorkip.gif away from my family.

I... that is just... what. I'm completely disgusted as well. I cannot believe he's advocating kidnapping just because he thinks same-gender couples are icky or whatever the heck he thinks. I mean, isn't he promoting a frikkin' crime?

Because clearly heterosexual couples are never bad parents. :|

Edited by Switch

Some of you may be interested in signing the following: http://www.allout.org/en/actions/endgaycures. It's an online petition, to be sent to the governments of 10 countries (France, Argentina, Australia, Finland, England, Lithuania, Netherlands, Philippines, Switzerland and the USA) imploring them to ban people from peddling supposed 'gay cures'. It's particularly relevant at the moment as the extremist group Desert Stream is currently touring these 10 countries holding extraordinarily homophobic 'cure' sessions.

(Just FYI, if you do sign it, they will send you occasional emails about future petitions - which you can unsubscribe to if you don't want them).

Some of you may be interested in signing the following: http://www.allout.org/en/actions/endgaycures. It's an online petition, to be sent to the governments of 10 countries (France, Argentina, Australia, Finland, England, Lithuania, Netherlands, Philippines, Switzerland and the USA) imploring them to ban people from peddling supposed 'gay cures'. It's particularly relevant at the moment as the extremist group Desert Stream is currently touring these 10 countries holding extraordinarily homophobic 'cure' sessions.

(Just FYI, if you do sign it, they will send you occasional emails about future petitions - which you can unsubscribe to if you don't want them).

I will be glad to sign it when I get home from work.

This is ridiculous trying to cure gays, dry.gif

You are what you are. These people need to get a life.

Edited by ~Kat~

I honestly feel some parents that put this type of guilt on their children, are the reason they commit suicide to.

How I wish I could talk to his father, mad.gif

As I have said before, if one of my adult children told me they were gay, I would still love them, and treat even his partner as part of my family.

~kat~ - what would you do if a gay child of yours wanted to marry their partner ?

~kat~ - what would you do if a gay child of yours wanted to marry their partner ?

As most of you should know; I believe marriage is between one man and one woman.

To answer your question Fuzzbucket, I would be happy for him and his partner. I would also be at their wedding as well.

I wasn't aware that Homosexuality was a disease.

I'd better start inventing a cure for Heterosexuality then.

I wasn't aware that Homosexuality was a disease.

I'd better start inventing a cure for Heterosexuality then.

Good one Kestra15, laugh.gif