TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

Past Valentine's Dragons Available

Starting now, and continuing for seven full days (until 23:59 on February 14, Valentine's Day), past Valentine's event dragons will be breedable. As usual, past dragons may breed multiple eggs, though you will only be able to keep one. There are no limits on how many of these can be obtained (unlike grabbing event dragons from the cave).

The event biome has made its return, and past Valentine's event dragons can also be found there. The 2 limit on past dragons from the cave is still in place.

As a minor change: The alt 2010 Valentine's dragon given to some users has been retired, and those users will instead be able to obtain the normal dragon via the cave or breeding. Updated: see here

New Dragon

A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released at midnight on Valentine's Day, and will drop for three days until February 16 at 23:59. This is the only time it will be available from the cave.

Valentine's Day Event

Just like last year, a special Valentine's Day event will begin at midnight on Valentine's Day, coinciding with the release. The event will run for seven full days, ending on February 20 at 23:59).

Woooooo! Let's go!!!

Edited by Dorchet

Got a second 09!

I think it means bred, not CB pink Sweetlings @Dragon_Arbock.  Actually, hmm. Not to sure of the wording. I hope not.

Never mind, all sorted out, haha.

Edited by Dorchet

1 minute ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

@TJ09 So wait.. you're going to let some people have 4 Sweetlings..? How's that fair.

Sorry for the confusion, but no where did I say that. The CB limit is applied to entire breeds and continues to apply to everyone equally. Someone with a retired CB alt would need to get rid of one before being able to grab a new CB.

Interesting little bug, the 'breed limits' page shows a spot for Valentine's Day Dragon 2007 and 2008, even though those don't actually exist.

2 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

@TJ09 So wait.. you're going to let some people have 4 Sweetlings..? How's that fair.

Wow, there's no pleasing some people.

Thanks for the Valentine biome, TJ! Enjoy hunting, everyone!

1 minute ago, TJ09 said:

Sorry for the confusion, but no where did I say that. The CB limit is applied to entire breeds and continues to apply to everyone equally. Someone with a retired CB alt would need to get rid of one before being able to grab a new CB.

Well you said via cave or breeding' so that was not immediately clear. Either way, I doubt this was what anyone wanted.

I am going to assume the alt sweetlings no longer breed true for us. I'm okay with this.

1 minute ago, Terrafreaky said:

I don't understand what now happens to my CB Alt Sweetlings and my Sweetling lineages.   

Oh. Wasn't expecting the end of alt sweetlings. Rip.

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Interesting little bug, the 'breed limits' page shows a spot for Valentine's Day Dragon 2007 and 2008, even though those don't actually exist.

Thanks for the report; this'll be fixed soon.

I JUST REALIZED when I saw an egg in the ap and was all like huh, is this a new egg- OH WAIT

Edit: wow, first page... thats a first for me :D

Edited by Draconiusultamius