Cereus

Arvyre

Either way, cwg. o.o You should just click in my domain, no level 10s. Thanks though. Crazy indeed, you are.

WOOO new pet... singular? The egg looks AWESOME though.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Well it says

This month's pet pack will be staggered over Tues-Thursday as we test how this affects traffic and such.

I clicked a few but.......... uh........ How many do you have? 1000? Yeah a few to many with the equipment I'm using.

Holy monkeys that egg looks cool.

It's just a hunch, but something about the way the eggs look makes me want to say it's a spider. happy.gif I'm gonna work on raising my current batch before picking up new eggs though.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Speaking of batch...I've been so busy cleaning that I'm STILL working on updating my bloody domain. Then there's the fact that I manually have to copy URLs and turn that to BBCode...*sighs*

I'll click sometime later tonight. I seem to be doing that a lot more often.

Clicked everyone.

Yeah, the code thing's a bother. Wish there were a third code given for them besides BBCode and HTML. Mass embed would be nice too.

I wish the keep wasn't broken for me then I wouldn't have to bother with manually typing out the BBCode for the URL and stuff for my domain. Fixed Keep and mass embed would be godly. xd.png

Yeah, hopefully that's high on the priority list :>

I'm afearing my Keep being broked soon, it loads very slowly.

Yeah at this point it's better to save important URLs and manually input the BBCode for domains if you're planning on purchasing more creatures. It's the only way since I'm beyond the point of the Keep ever loading.

I just clicked a whole bunch of peeps yay! Currently pruning my Keep of level 10's for everyone's peace of mind. xd.png

Ravine Crawlers are adorable.

I have a little army of them already, including a pure white one and a purple one. 8D

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Anyways, I'm going on vacation to Orlando until Sunday, so I won't be around much. </3 I'll see you guys after this weekend.

I'm gonna click in a bit. Well I guess that Quill's finishing up stuff for his classes and will release sometime this weekend I would surmise.

Thanks GameKatt, closed a few. I'll actually have to go back to the previous list you gave me and get to some of those people too.

Welcome! happy.gif Just trying to keep the place cleaned up, so no old Domains are suddenly pushed back to the top by newbies who think they'll be clicked back.

(Disorganized clutter is kinda one of my pet peeves too. laugh.gif )

Disorganized clutter ftl. Clicking peeps now. Huzzah I really need to stop slacking off and get more eggs. Tee hee.

Oh, that's that contest where you try to write 50,000 words in a month, right? happy.gif I've thought about entering a few times, but then the lazyness takes over and I wander off to do something else.

(Most I've ever written in anything published/posted online is 27,224 words, and it took me a while to get there.)

And to not be completelyoff topic, yes, I've clicked all the pets on the page. laugh.gif

LOVE the snakes. biggrin.gif The adolescent forms are pure love... kinda "meh" about the adults, though.

But still.

SNAEK 8D

Sorry I've been gone a few days. Busy and whatnot. @_@. Gonna clean out my domain and click peeps in a bit.

Back from vacation, yay. 8D

Copypasting from my domain;

RAVINE CRAWLERS;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

OTHERS (raising to lvl 10);

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hey. I've been clicking so no worries but I'm curious. What do full grown RCs look like? I've seen some grown ones but none match the picture in the store.