Cereus

Arvyre

Yeah, I just Clicked up the first page or so of Domains.

There are a few October hangovers that people somehow think are still active, but I'm hoping they'll get eventually pushed back behind the locked Domains so certain people don't keep dragging them back up. happy.gif Then we wait 'till the end of the month, and tackle Rhea with a "hit list" of who's gettin' locked. *nods* The neat freak in me can hardly wait.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

*rolls in, a bunch of new eggs behind her*

Figured I'd better get some of the new critters I don't have before they go bye bye. laugh.gif Was wondering though...is the dragon also being taken out of the shop?

I'll click y'alls when I get home. Don't have snaplinks on the school computers.

*Sigh* And I'll have to organize my Domain, too. Some things got to level 10, gotta glean them.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Posting these on the shiny new page! happy.gif

Edited by Gamekatt101

I'll click tomorrow ^^; Sorry.

Hm, time oddities. The main Arvyre site resets at midnight EST, correct? With adjustments for Daylights savings?

Ah, thanks. Drat, that means I forgot to click myself yesterday... which is still today to me >.>

Awww. Is it okay if I get my thread closed after getting stuff off of it and start a new one? Mine's getting way too small for my stuff. @_@

Yeah, sure. I'll close it now and PM you your OP so you can have what you've already got, no need to start completely from scratch.

Thanks a ton. The first post was getting way too long for all my stuff. This time I'm going to reserve a few posts. @_@

Clicked. I'm tempted to get a few dragons but I like my silver and it doesn't generate any. Bawww.

No worries I've been procrastinating in clicks as well. At least now I have space galore for creatures. biggrin.gif

Clicked 'em! happy.gif And I see mine finally hatched outta their shells too. Thanks for your help, everyone!

Hm... I'll procrastinate some more by taking a shower, first.

Hey Cereus, could you add the list I have on page 18 to the OP? It'd just be easier for people to find (me included, as this thread grows. Slowly. Still growing, though.)

... *stares sadly at forums*

Sure thing. Yeah the forums are slow. I sadface whenever I look in there. Bawww.

Added to the OP.

Edited by Cereus