Cereus

Arvyre

Clicking some peeps. I'm finally completely over my illness. Urgh. An entire month of being sick sucked hard.

Just joined today. biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

Clicks?

Oh, a question. So for each adoptable, there are infinite color combinations? It's not set, like in DC where reds are actually red? O_o

Nope, that place is still as dead as a doornail. sad.gif Only thing active are the Domains.

I've pretty much stopped posting, and am just clicking the pets in this thread.

Can I have some clicks then, love the site, but no one will click for some reason huh.gif

Clicked! happy.gif Mine are up towards the beginning of the page.

...And I haven't checked lately, but the last time I did, the site really wasn't active.

(Last news post was in January. I think if you just start clicking threads in the Click forum, then people should click you back.)

Well I've been sitting dormant waiting for Quillink's return but I'm tired of waiting so today I have decided to start raising two more dragons.

I've clicked every arvyre posted on this page, happy hatching people.

Edited by Sci

Bumping back to the first page! happy.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Gamekatt101

I've been Ninja clicking yours, and it looks like I finally got them to hatch! happy.gif Congrats!

I've been Ninja clicking yours, and it looks like I finally got them to hatch! happy.gif Congrats!

Whoa. blink.gif Thanks Gamekat. smile.gif

Welcome! biggrin.gif Nice to have someone else post so that I don't have to keep bumping this back to the first page by myself.

I just recently stumbled across Arvyre. I like the art style, the creatures released, and the ability to get many different colours. However, it seems not only the forum (aside from domains) is dead but that there's been no updates to the site in a very long time. I think I'm still going to raise some pets because they're charming. However, I'm just curious about what happened?

Here's my little ones.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Clicked! happy.gif And the site owner is either in Collage or University; that's what happened. Site news hasn't been updated in nearly a year, but I know one of the higher ups, Sci, shows up on Dragcave every now and then, so you might ask them if you want more details.

Clicked! happy.gif And the site owner is either in Collage or University; that's what happened. Site news hasn't been updated in nearly a year, but I know one of the higher ups, Sci, shows up on Dragcave every now and then, so you might ask them if you want more details.

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I'd really like to see Arvyre stay around and get some new stuff going again. For the time being I plan to gorge on the harvest beetles as I really love them. It seems like a fairly unique adoption site.