Cereus

Arvyre

I got a few, gimme a sec...

user posted image

Also, no new pets? :<

Why doesn't it match the store though?

It doesn't? o.o

... dunno, then. Keep clicking, I guess.

Nope.What is your highest level RC?

Not very high, dun wanna bother waiting for my keep to load >.> Maybe has one more stage to go.

Not very high, dun wanna bother waiting for my keep to load >.> Maybe has one more stage to go.

Well the HBs were hatching at level 1, hatchling at level 2, adolescent at level 3 or 4, and fully grown at 7.

I'd say that is the adolescent RC.

Clicked everyone as well! happy.gif One of my dragons has changed color. From a light brown to a sort of foresty green. Wonder what it'll look like when it grows up.

Quillink says that the colors of the stages tells the colors of the adult, but I swear that's not completely the case...

Someone brought that up and I think Quillink said that he would fix it. My dragons are bland. I'm rather disappointed.

Poke Quillink or no poke? I don't want to bother her him too much, RL prolly and all.

I think DC has started making me assume that everyone on the 'net is female. BUT THERE ARE NO FEMALES ON TEH INTERWEBZ, RHEA.

Poke Quillink or no poke? I don't want to bother her him too much, RL prolly and all.

I think DC has started making me assume that everyone on the 'net is female. BUT THERE ARE NO FEMALES ON TEH INTERWEBZ, RHEA.

I'd poke. >.>

I think I like the juvenile stage of the snakes better, but that's only one adult I've seen. Maybe I'll like them better if I see more adults.

Also, my black grew up to have a deep blue belly. So pretty! 8D And my white has blue stripes. :3

user posted imageuser posted image

Got new eggs;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by hotarustarr

Lovely snakes <3

Haven't been clicking or updating, kinda lazy.

I'll go poke Quill now.

I haven't been clicking mostly due to holidays + work. Lots and lots of work. I'll update my domain soon. Thanks for clicking. I feel bad for not clicking back. It sucks to be so busy all the time. Dx

Yeah, I've been busy with the holidays too, but I'm hoping to get back to Arvyre once the biggest shopping weekend of the year is over. happy.gif Guess I'll repost these though, since we're on a new page.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Gamekatt101

Feel the wrath of my sprite eggs!!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Saving for some crawlers but I wanted to see these guys so I bought a few. If I don't like them fully evolved then I sell them. Making some money through their evolution in the process.

CLEEKD dis pag

Does anyone have an hatched Sprites? I want to see what they look like before buying them.

Check Saskia's domain on the forums. I know that she has a few hatched ones. I'm clicking people. :3