Cereus

Arvyre

Yeah, the beetles are pretty awesome, but I myself have a soft spot for the Genets and wolves. happy.gif Anyway, I figure that, since the site is still up, that the owner will eventually return. I mean, somebody is paying for hosting, so somebody has to eventually show up to either continue making pets or post a big "We're closing" sign on the main page.

It just might take a while.

Yeah, I saw it was down this morning. sad.gif It was up last night, because I clicked my pets before going to bed, but I'm seriously hoping that this isn't how the site ends, because I've spent far too much time leveling all my critters for it to all go up in smoke without even a goodbye. dry.gif

I came here to see if anyone had any news. I hate seeing the site down. I'd been quite happy working on my beetles. I now wish I'd saved some of the images. Also wish I had saved some images of them as furry larvae.

Luckily, because I loved the beetles so much I saved them, but not the eggs are the little beetles :c

Did a little Googling to see what I could find of the site owner, and apparently they have a CS account.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/membe...61a6344d65571f5

Unfortunately, they haven't logged in in a while. sad.gif Somebody wanna give Facebook a try? Quil has to be somewhere on the internet. Just pulling the plug on a site without warning is really rude to the users, and I have no way of contacting the people I was talking to on there either, so I'm kinda miffed.

*waves hands* Found him! biggrin.gif Anybody got an account there so we can go ask him what's up?

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Quillink

Then there's this. Old, but it makes me wonder if we'll ever get the site up.

http://thagirion.livejournal.com/352949.html

Gamekatt101, you're awesome! Unfortunately, I don't have an account there though. Hopefully we can find someone who does.

If he's not going to run the site anymore though I wonder if there's any way the person would let someone else run it instead? I know copyrights can be a hassle though. I have no idea how big of a feat that would be so I could be thinking of something ridiculously silly.

Who was doing the art for it anyway? The owner or someone else?

Thanks! cool.gif Took a little digging, but that's definitely our man.

I don't know if Quil would want to sell, but I'm pretty sure he did all the art.

I'm secretly hoping that the site maybe went over its monthly bandwidth limit, and will be back up in January, but I've already moved onto another site if Arvyre is really gone for good. Some closure would be nice though. sad.gif

I've sent him an email telling him of the situation. I don't know how long it will take him to get it or if the site going down was intentional. Both arvyre and pixelwoods are down. Asides from emailing him there is nothing else I can do.

Quill did all the artwork his self.

Edited by Sci

I've sent him an email telling him of the situation. I don't know how long it will take him to get it or if the site going down was intentional. Both arvyre and pixelwoods are down. Asides from emailing him there is nothing else I can do.

Quill did all the artwork his self.

Thank you, Sci. It's really great of you to do that even if nothing comes of it.

Well people are still finding their way back so I'm not sure how active it will be. I guess time will tell.

Edit: Sci made a post on the forums. Quillink still hasn't been found. The site currently being up is a bit of a mystery.

Edited by Savynn