Cereus

Arvyre

Aww man, I was looking forward to pet trading but now I can't get it without paying money.

You're only paying to have certain features early and to test them out. They will eventually be out for the rest of the non paying members.

You're only paying to have certain features early and to test them out. They will eventually be out for the rest of the non paying members.

Oh, really?

Okay then.

And it isn't that I wouldn't pay, because I do like the site. It is I CAN'T pay. No money and all.

Edited by crazywargod

Not too bad. I probably won't subscribe, I've spent enough on internet stuff, but it doesn't seem so uneven. Though, I do think that Silver members deserve a bit more.

Yeah, I'm not going to pay either. Or rather, I wouldn't even if my parents would let me. I'd just be paying to be a beta-tester, really, although the click bonus would be nice. Although now I use Hydra, I'm getting clicks a lot faster.

Why pay for something I'm going to get anyway?

It's like buying a book after your parents have told you they'll get it for Christmas.

Btw, I <3 the ravine pack.

Edited by Kazeko

I bought a gold membership. Wish i could get the gold already though =/

Nice. Tell us what stuffs you be beta-testin', eh? /wants to know if keep arranging is in the works

Nice. Tell us what stuffs you be beta-testin', eh? /wants to know if keep arranging is in the works

Once I know ill tell you. The membership is still applied manually, so i have to wait till Quillink gives me status

Hm, yeah... /wonders why it's done manually

Seems a bit odd, usually it's auto.

Who knows. Honestly, I hate that its manually. It takes ages

My suggestion about the forum link logistics went through, I don't see why yours shouldn't have a chance x3

Also. My beetle saddens me. user posted image I've had it in Hydra for about half an hour, maybe a whole hour, and no clicks. At all. It only needs seven to level... Why is this so hard D8

My suggestion about the forum link logistics went through, I don't see why yours shouldn't have a chance x3

Also. My beetle saddens me. user posted image I've had it in Hydra for about half an hour, maybe a whole hour, and no clicks. At all. It only needs seven to level... Why is this so hard D8

Try utopia

I think my keep broked. Uh. Hm.

Drat.

Did you manage to save the URLs for the stats pages for creatures and stuff? If you did then having a broken keep isn't too hard to work around but manually doing the BBCode is a pain. I might get the subscription sometime later next month or so.

As to the whole automated thing on Paypal...it's complicated and can break easily. I've noticed that a lot of automated stuff breaks with Paypal now and then which causes a lot of issues. I don't blame Quillink for being cautious about it running as an automated script because when PayPal breaks it really breaks. That being said you can always shoot him off a PM asking to be upgraded ASAP.

Edited by Cereus

Ooh, no, I didn't - could you post some of those links for me? ^^;

Did not know that about paypal... hm.

Ooh, no, I didn't - could you post some of those links for me? ^^;

Did not know that about paypal... hm.

Sure thing. I managed to save them before my Keep completely died on me, a good thing since I would have been fubar'd if I hadn't.

Accessing My Pets

http://www.arvyre.com/mypets.php?act=manage&id=insertcreaturenumberhere

Get Stats:

http://www.arvyre.com/mypets.php?act=stats&id=insertcreaturenumberhere

BBCode Example:

[url=creaturelinkhere][img=http://www.arvyre.com/get/creatureID#here.png][/url]

Just replace the fillers with what needs to be filled in and you should be good to go. Be sure to take get the links from your profile page that lists all of your creatures since that loads just fine if your Keep is broken.

I has no access to anything speshul atm.

Hopefully quillink will put some beta stuffs up lolol

Reposting my pets! happy.gif ...And my Keep kinda broke too, but it only happened when my dragons grew to their adult stages. I can still access it, but there's now more space between each of the pets, so I have to scroll down more to see them all. blink.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Gamekatt101

I'm finally over my illness after a few weeks. Urgh. Will resume clicking now that I'm not dying all over the place. It's been rather quiet in here. =/