Cereus

Arvyre

Kazeko, are you Archaeopteryx on the Arvyre forums?

Yeah, Archaeopteryx is me. :3

Picked up another Harvest Wyrm egg; hoping I get another red-wing.

Edited by Kazeko

Niiiiiiice. :3 I don't much care for the Genets myself, but I must admit I like the rainbow-tails.

My new harvest wyrm makes me happy. So much potential in a leetle egg... <3

Just a note, though: the forums are slow. o_o

Edited by Kazeko

Haha, yeah, and the slowness perpetuates slowness. Dunno how to make it more active *pokes*

We'll probably have to subtlety attract new members by posting on other sites. happy.gif I made a thread about it on the Griffin breeding site I'm on, and I have a pet in my signature there too.

If anyone here is on Magistream, they could try there, and maybe the Unicreatures forums too.

...And, before I forget, the click addicted folks of GPX could be interested as well.

Well, you were wondering how to make the forums more active, right? blink.gif I figured I'd suggest a few places we could start.

...Unless you were talking about all those pets you just adopted. laugh.gif I see you've bought another dragon. You didn't empty all your savings, did you?

Anyway, I've clicked 'em all, and got everybody who's posted critters on the last page too.

Real life-itis swamped me for a bit there. xd.png. I'm currently clicking people's domains and whatnot.

As to the forums, well I can't say that I'm not trying. We have a good number of people on there now and it's slower than molasses right now. =/ I don't see why it's hard for people to just type a few sentences and the like. @_@

Good lord, Rhea. o_o are those all your eggs?

I now have four harvest wyrms! biggrin.gif

user posted image<< Needs 6 clicks for level

user posted image<< Needs 4 clicks for level

user posted image<< Needs 13 clicks for level

user posted image<< Needs 6 clicks for level

And I also got me another Beetle! 8D user posted image

Edited by Kazeko

Twas about my eggs, GK XP

I'll get around to clickies and posting in a bit, gotta go to a lab soon~

Oooh that's handy, thanks. biggrin.gif.

Yeah I really need to prune my forever domain but it's a pain since it needs to be done manually considering that my Keep was broken since last month. xd.png. I've gotten new eggs and will be posting them up in the domain soon- being busy sucks. Dx *Goes off to click a little more*

Picked up three new Harvest eggies today--I dithered so long about "beetles or wyrms?" that I got enough gold for two Beetles AND a Wyrm. xd.png

I'm waiting excitedly for my three adolescent wyrms to level up to adult xd.png I wanna see what they look liiiike 8D And my adolescent Beetle. I don't really like the pink/purple one I have right now.

Does anyone know how you get links to open in another window when you click them? It would make clicking a lot easier.

Edited by Kazeko

Uh, just right click the link with your mouse? laugh.gif That's what I've been doing anyway. Just open a Domain in a new window, right click a pet, choose open in new Tab, and, when you're all done, close the window to return to the Domain forum.

Really makes all that Clicking go so much faster. happy.gif

I tend to use snaplinks on chrome and open up like 20 at a time, close, rinse and repeat. 5 more days until the creatures leave so I'll be stocking up on a good number of them save for the dragons.

Clicked a bunch, haven't gotten to you yet Cereus... want to take a break first, haha, catch my wind.

And yes, more creatures... butbut I want to finish leveling up what I haaaave. Drat.

Lol. My domain keeps growing. I'll need a second post at this rate. Sadly enough I didn't have the foresight to do it. I might ask to close my current domain and reopen a new one to accommodate all of my creatures that are needing to be leveled up.

Control+Z is what I do.

Or if you have a slow computer you can click all of them before the page changes and it works fine.

Well I shall click later.