Cereus

Arvyre

Sorry I was gone all day yesterday. I was busy playing (having fun with my boyfriend. biggrin.gif) all day yesterday.

Edited by Cereus

Clicked people who've posted pets in here.

I should buy more pets, but then it gets hard to concentrate on leveling up others to lvl 10...

Meh. user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Clicked people who've posted pets in here.

I should buy more pets, but then it gets hard to concentrate on leveling up others to lvl 10...

Meh. user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Kleeked you :3

*has also kleeked* laugh.gif

I say wait until all your creatures hit their middle 'teenage stage' before buying more eggs. happy.gif

That way you can start to tell what they'll look like as adults, and sell back duplicates, which gets you more money to get more pets.

Sounds good. I just hate having a glut of money... but I guess it's sort of a... consequence? All the people who've got a lot of pets have a lot of money (and can't seem to get rid of it all...)[

Thanks guys happy.gif

Edited by RheaZen

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

*crosses fingers for some awesome beetles*

EVOLVE!!! I WANS TO ZEE YOU GWON UP!!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Sadly, I got on the "Autumn Pets" bandwagon late, before I realized you could sell critters back to the shop at price. :/ So I'm hoping the ones I have turn out pretty...

Yay, finch only needs two more clicks.

My newest wyrm is beastly looking. |D

And the beetles are cute now that they've hatched~

I'll wait for these guys to level up a bit, then I'll go snatch up more Genets.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Clicks? :3

I've been clicking everybody~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Sold my wolf for 5 new beetles + I had enough saved from leveling to get another 1 = 6 new beetle eggs.

I kleeked you hotarustarr.

D: I like my feenches... but if I sell them both, I can afford another Wyrm.

What to doooo~...

Clicked all the critters on this page, and off to lurk about the Domains for more clicks! happy.gif

I will click later on in the day when my wrist isn't going to give out on me. I abused it yesterday carving pumpkins with my boyfriend.

Clicked all the pets on this page, and I've picked up another Genet egg! happy.gif Decided I didn't want duplicate base colors, so I decided to sell that extra gray Genet I had.

*licks Beetles* I wish they'd grow and give me more silver so that I can get more Genets--and hopefully a rainbowtail. ._.

Oh trying to outdo me, huh? >:U

Kidding. Clicked ya.

Nothing new... still haven't gotten any of my Harvest creatures to level 10.

Oh trying to outdo me, huh? >:U

Kidding. Clicked ya.

Nothing new... still haven't gotten any of my Harvest creatures to level 10.

Actually I was planning to do every page but got bored. You just happened to post while I was doing it. lol

YES Oh and thankies for leveling most of them. Is how I got my 2 new ones.

I want at least 1 more before they go bye bye. MWAHAHA

user posted image

biggrin.gif Needs only one more click!

Prettyprettyfinchie <3

Clicked ^-^

Clicked all the pets from the previous page! happy.gif

Also bought another Genet egg, 'cause I will have myself a pretty set of Rainbowtails before they migrate out of the Shop.

...I hope.