Cereus

Arvyre

Yeah, it's a little laggy, but thankfully it's nothing like that issue we had a while ago. happy.gif Anyway, I've clicked you all!

Omg new creature! Ravine Goshawk. *Grabs a bunch* biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Cereus

I got no clicking done yesterday. Was swamped with odd jobs to earn a bit of cash for buying the family some gifts. Well today I have...

CLEEKD DIS PAG!!!

Cleeked your new ones rhea.

user posted image I would have prefered red or green spots but this is my favorite of my HB's so far xd.png

In order from 2-last favorite

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Your welcome :3

What do fully evolved sprites look like?

http://www.arvyre.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=514&start=80

Sci's spoiler post. They're spoileriffic.

*bangs head against wall*

DAMN YOU PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arvyre forums don't work on the PS3.

My phone doesn't have unlimited data, were on a share plan, my brother uses is all up. I rarely get the opportunity to use the web on it.

Damn, the fully grown Sprites look awesome! laugh.gif Much cooler then what I was expecting.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Gamekatt101

Sci also has some stage-2 hawks posted. Wanna see, cwg?

Clicking later, gotta do some other stuff first.

Sci also has some stage-2 hawks posted. Wanna see, cwg?

Clicking later, gotta do some other stuff first.

YESYESYES YES!!!... Please. tongue.gif

Thanks a bunch Rhea.

On another note I will start my clicking rounds.

Here ya go:

user posted image

I've clicked everyone, so... derp.

That is flugink adorablenous!

I've CLEEKD everything from this page and the two pages before.

Aren't they? Hehe, adorbs.

Q - I'm trying to set myself up on Yarolds for clicks, and, well... anyone here use it? I'm a bit confused on a few parts.

Aren't they? Hehe, adorbs.

Q - I'm trying to set myself up on Yarolds for clicks, and, well... anyone here use it? I'm a bit confused on a few parts.

Whats confusing you dear?

'ello Cereus ^^

Ah, I'm just confused on the clicking limits portion - they have an "At" option, and I don't know what that means. Also, what's the difference between "24 hours" and "Daily"?

Daily usually implies that at a specific reset like midnight, the event/counter/whatever resets for the day. 24 hours implies that from the moment of doing something you can't do it again until 24 hours or more have passed.

For example: Arvyre's current click settings are set as daily. It resets every midnight EST.

24 hours: I click someone at 1pm on this day, I can't click them again until 1pm the next day.

I'm not sure how that fits with the site, but I presume those are the differences- that's the gist of how things are on most sites as far as 24 hours and daily goes.

Ah, I see, thanks. As for the "At" setting, I'm supposing it has to do with timezones - I'm in CST, so what number would I choose in order to have the Yarolds site sync to my time?