Cereus

Arvyre

I have been clicking everyone but haven't posted so I'VE CLEEKED YOU ALL!!!

Everything I need clicked is a page or so back.

@Cereus:Oh I feel your pain. My nostrils are small so at least one is always clogged. Add this to recently getting sick and I AM IN HELL!!!

I know right? The dryness in the house doesn't help either. It's like TORTURE towards the evening/when I wake up. It also sucks that I have allergies coupled with my sinus flare ups so it's two annoyances at once. *Stabs nose* I swear one of these days I'm getting surgery done to the POS so that I could NOT suffer from this and constant bloody noses. sleep.gif;

*Goes to click and pick up eggs*

I know right? The dryness in the house doesn't help either. It's like TORTURE towards the evening/when I wake up. It also sucks that I have allergies coupled with my sinus flare ups so it's two annoyances at once. *Stabs nose* I swear one of these days I'm getting surgery done to the POS so that I could NOT suffer from this and constant bloody noses. sleep.gif;

*Goes to click and pick up eggs*

By some stroke of luck I am allergy free. It doesn't help though that I produce more snot than most so it starts building up in my throat (NASTY). It gets even worse when cold. Oh and when it gets really dry, the snot, it irritates the censorkip.gif out of me so I get rid of it but then it scratches the inside of my nose making it bleed. Yes I will be getting surgery to fix my nostrils.

Yes I will click.

Urgh I have that very same issue too.

I've recently finished clicking and haven't gotten around to picking up more creatures. I'll wait a little more once I hit 200k and then buy more. I shouldn't have long to wait.

Urgh I have that very same issue too.

I've recently finished clicking and haven't gotten around to picking up more creatures. I'll wait a little more once I hit 200k and then buy more. I shouldn't have long to wait.

Finally. A kindred spirit that shares my pain.

I have enough for another beetle but I'm debating on getting a genet or not.

EDIT:Not.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

*crosses fingers for some awesome beetles*

Edited by crazywargod

Licked. I hate the brown beetles. That shade of brown they mature into looks like turd. >.>;

Yeah it's wise to not gun after genets (unless you have tons of money). If you want a rainbow tail then that's fine. Just sell off the non rainbow tailed ones or whatnot. Having one isn't bad but overall they're bland.

I want to collect beetles, so with your advice, I'll probably just look for rainbow-tails... I think I have one, can't tell for sure until adulthood though.

>.> School computer is faster, but doesn't have snaplinks or such... dammit.

Clicked, cwg

If it's in the juvenile state, the easiest way to tell is to zoom in a lot and you'll see that the tail has faint colored rings instead of brown. I confirmed that it works since I messed around with seeing if it was true or not.

Here's one of my cream colored genets that will grow up as a rainbow.

user posted image

Went and got a Harvest Wyrm and another Finch. Now have no gold to do anything with. Meh.

Gold? o.o

Erg, tried just now Cereus, eyes hurt. Will try on the home computer.

Rhea, mistyped. Meant Silver. Then I went and deleted the post on accident when I tried to fix it. :/

...Is there any way to get silver on this site besides getting things leveled up? :|

Edited by Kazeko

I want to collect beetles, so with your advice, I'll probably just look for rainbow-tails... I think I have one, can't tell for sure until adulthood though.

>.> School computer is faster, but doesn't have snaplinks or such... dammit.

Clicked, cwg

I've already kleeced you today so nothing till the marrow.

If you look closely at the tails in child, maybe even hatchling, you can tell.

@Cereus:thanks I want a rainbow tail but I would rather get beetles. *cleans hatchlings and eggs*

Rhea, mistyped. Meant Silver. Then I went and deleted the post on accident when I tried to fix it. :/

...Is there any way to get silver on this site besides getting things leveled up? :|

The only way to get silver unfortunately is to either level up your creatures or sell them off. Then there's the option of using gold to get creatures that generate silver. Other than that there are no other methods.

user posted image

I think this one's a rainbow-tail, but the more I stare the less I can see @_@ aaah screens

Oh well. Gonna start clickings now.

user posted image

I think this one's a rainbow-tail, but the more I stare the less I can see @_@ aaah screens

Oh well. Gonna start clickings now.

That is, most definitely, a rainbow-tail!

8D HOORAY!

Moar stuff, organizing my Domain at the moment.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Kleeked you.

Licked. Congrats it's a rainbow tail. tongue.gif

WOOHOO hit 200k again so gonna waste my money. xd.png.

Thanks guys ^^

Wow, lotta money... @_@

Then again, just... *checks time* three and a half hours ago, I had nothing, and now I'm at 3K.

My newest wyrm is beastly looking. |D

And the beetles are cute now that they've hatched~

I'll wait for these guys to level up a bit, then I'll go snatch up more Genets.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by hotarustarr