Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Hair Conditioner.

Not sure what in Hair Conditioner, but using it will make my head itch and burn uncontrollably for days on end. Just using Shampoo doesn't have the same effect, so I know it's something only in Conditioner.

dust, dust mites, trees, grass, pollen,kiwi and male moles in breeding season....im really not joking! weird i know! xd.png

I have a fairly typical peanut allergy, but my most inconvenient allergy is smoke. It makes it near impossible to go camping!

I am allergic to dust, pollen, and it seems I am also allergic to nickel. Both of my class rings I've gotten have nickel and after some time my finger became irritated.

There's a slight chance I could also be allergic to cats, but I'm not really sure. If I am, it's very very mild.

I'm allergic to shrimp shell but not the shrimp. O.o

If I put cheap metals on my skin for too long (such as wearing jewelry) I start itching. Pure gold and pure silver don't seem to have an effect on me though. lol

I'm allergic to latex and I always have to tell the doctor before I get a shot, because if they use regular (latex) gloves I break out in a rash. unsure.gif

What are you allergic to? I'm am allergic to nothing.

Or, If your allergic to nothing, what are you intolerant to (what makes you sick)?

Alergies

- All Grass pollins, dust mite dander, cockroach dander, dust, mold spores, mildew, Aloe, lye based soap ie Ivory, sulfa drugs, Nonoxinil-9, some tree pollins, asprin ( I have asthma )

Intolerances

-Soy protien, Albunin ( egg whites ), Nitrates/nitrites

And lately I can not seem to eat any store pezza - not take out or frozin. but that is probly related to the issue with soy.

I am one of the few lucky duckies who is allergic to absolutely nothing. I actually wish I had a allergy though.. Something really strange so I won't be so boringly normal.

Silver. (Most metals except PURE gold - and I've not had the money to test platinum but will be happy to if someone would care to send platinum jewellery... - and this even includes surgical steel, which can be inconvenient.)

Aspirin/Asa, Valium and librium.

I suspect I may also be building up to some kind of a latex allergy, as the elastic in my bras is starting to make me itch.

And fabric elastoplast.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I'm allergic to all NSAIDs (aspirin, Aleve, etc). My eyes and throat swell and my whole body turns bright red. xd.png It sucks because Tylenol does nothing for me for pain, but there could be worse things to be allergic to....like any kind of cheese. Or donuts.

I am deathly allergic to Raspberries.

Like, I go into anaphylactic shock and the throat swells shut. I recently took a trip to the ER because I had been previously unaware of my allergy. @.@

I am allergic to pollen (many, many kinds of them, nearly every tree that grows around here), rye, canola, birch especially, mite (?) ... um ... and of course cats, horses, dogs and such. But not hamster! I was tested this, because I got one at home biggrin.gif So ... I don't like spring all that much xd.png

Oh, I'm allergic to cigarettes! I'm so lucky because of that!

But, in the other way, if someone smokes close to me... you can imagine. u-u maybe I am not SO lucky tongue.gif

I'm severely allergic to stupidity. I causes an irresistible urge in me to do violent things.

Nuts, pollen, dustmite [heavy in carpet and pet furs, so I'm allergic to that too], horses, birch trees, "Timothy" grass, nickels.

;_;

Edited by cfmtfm

I have seasonal allergies.

I'm slightly allergic to avocado and it gives me an itchy mouth time to time.

I hope I'm not allergic to anything else. D:

I am EXTREMLY allergic to basically anything that swims. fish, shellfish, cephlapods etc.

i also have seasonal allergies.

I'm not quite sure whether I'm allergic to nuts or just have a very strong dislike for them but I just can't eat them. Even the smell of nuts makes me feel really sick.

I'm also allergic to penicillin.