Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

hair moose (idk how you spell it but the stuff you put in your hair pronounced moose)

id like to see soemthing stranger than that

Sadly I am allergic to onions. Raw onions are like Kryptonite to me... and if I cook onions I can handle a small amount but if there is too much I still get the same reaction.

I'm allergic to some kind of bush.. it gives me a rash. D8

I'm also (mildly) allergic to cats, yet I love cats and I have two in my house. xd.png

According to the doctor, I'm "borderline intolerant" towards gluten. I think he said something called Celiac's disease was a possibility? But I guess it's safe enough for me to eat it. I just get sick from it sometimes.

I have an allergy to either poison ivy or poison oak. Yay. Either way, the doctor had never seen a case that bad. @.@

Celiac can be very dangerous, i would not eat any gluten if i were you.

But, but....all those delicious foods. sad.gif

most people have to have surgery if they eat gluten. oh, and i suffer too, i can't have any types of sugar. it makes my heart rate triple.

I took one of those allergy tests where they scrap my back up like 50 times and it turns out I wasn't allergic to anything. >.o

Milk bothers me I think, which sucks cause I really like milk. ohmy.gif

Pollen kinda bothers me, but not too much.

Sugar makes me sick if I have more than just a little bit and I can't really eat chocolate cause it makes me sick quick. >.<

I had a redbull once and the first sip gave me an instant headache and made my friend just bounce off the walls. No fair. lol

Hay fever, dust, dust mites, blossoms, and it's not really an allergy but I am lactose intolerant. And soy intolerant as well.

Eels. I had eel sushi once and I got red rashes in my arm O.o

Pollen: especially tumbleweeds and ragweed, so fall is the worst for me, others too numerous to list but only bother me a little

Pets: Rabbits especially, cats although I have 3 who don't bother me too much

Foods: soy protein and gluten

Other: penicillin, iodine, and fragrances of all sorts (they trigger migraines)

I am a mess. LOL

it is a proven fact that people that are allergic to seafood are allergic to the iodine in the fish/shellfish.

It must be really weird to have all these allergies to stuuf damn.

Shellfish, pitted fruits, (such as apricots, peaches, cherries, etc.) red dye number 2, tree nuts, cats & dogs, trees, some perfumes

Nickle, and the cold, especially if there is water involved. No one believes me, but it's a legitimate allergy.

Need proof? We have a Facebook group and of course, there's trusty old Wikipedia.

I get 'chill blaines' too

If thats what they are called.

I'm allergic to ivory puffin and lobster.

sad.gif

Oh and I'm also allergic to fur if I smell it I will start to sneeze

~Please think out your posts before posting so you don't have to double post~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Nickle, this strong antibiotic called Zithromax, pollen, and cats. But I've lived with cats my entire life, so it isn't much of a problem anymore.

I'm allergic to pollen. It my sneezing and runny nose would get so bad that I would have multiple nosebleeds throughout the season. Hopefully I won't get them this year thanks to Claritin! biggrin.gif

I am allergic to, in order of severity:

Olives, Cherries, Peaches, Plums, Mangoes, Avacados, Pineapples, aaand I'm lactose intolerant. Yay.