Feathers

Your Three Wishes...

1. A secret amusement park just for me that I can make big or small so I can shrink and go into. happy.gif

2. Hypnosis!

3. The ability to heal

That my kids are generally healthy throughout their lives.

No matter how long they live they do what THEY want and are happy.

That I had a real pet dragon.....

#1 to have 3 more wishes

#2 to have 3 more wishes

#3 to have 3 more wishes

so if my 3 wishes came true than i wuld have 9 wishes, and if those came true i wuld have 27 wishes.

1. Have an infinite amount of any currency for any civilization available in my pocket whenever I need it

2. Be truly immortal (with no aging dangit) and cannot be physically hurt: therefore I will live till the heat-death of the universe (and possibly beyond D:)

3. The ability to shapeshift into whatever I want, without the horrible side-effect of pain

yaaaaaay

• Flight - whether with wings or without, I'd like this. Wings would be neat, since I liken them to a cat's tail - personal mood rings! xd.png
  • To both breathe underwater and survive the pressure (some method of keeping attacking animals away from me would be nice, and if I dive deep enough, I'd like echolocation) - I like swimming.
  • This one...I'm not really sure of. Some people who hear I've got a form of autism would expect I'd wish that gone. But I wouldn't! Aaaand that's the subject of a long rant which I won't post here. But what I would wish for is that people would be more understanding of those with mental difficulties. Yes, I am technically "retarded" but have genius-level IQ and do advanced calculus problems for fun. I can deal with the insults and people who think I'm stupid, it's the ones that think I'm lying or 'appropriating the disease'. It's not a self-diagnosis, I researched with my family for over a year before seeking official diagnosis. And I got it right away.

And I feel I should add a light-hearted alternate option~

• I would wish that a certain continuity of my primary fandom existed. tongue.gif Too bad it's set 45 years from now. xd.png I'll be an old lady.
  • But what I really want to do is attend a convention with all my friends. ninja.gif I've only met two IRL and they were less than 2 hours away.
Edited by SkylerFarrier

I'd wish for:

1. The ability to regenerate from wounds and diseases a la Wolverine, but with the option of dying/committing suicide should I whole-heartedly want to die.

2. The ability to open portals to anywhere in the multiverse, even 'fictional' worlds, just by snapping my fingers.

3. That one day I would understand the true meaning of myself and existence.

2. The ability to open portals to anywhere in the multiverse, even 'fictional' worlds, just by snapping my fingers.

^this

1. For my crush to break up with his girlfriend

2. For him to like me

3. To be prettier

First wish would be to have the power of Telekinetic Teleportation (Power I came up with) - This way I can go anywhere in the universe, teleport anything in the universe, see anything in the universe, and move anything in the universe. :3

Second wish would be to have the power of Upgrade (A character I came up with) which pretty much means I'm a super genius that can control any electronic that emits a signal. As well as modify electronics beyond what normal humans can create currently. With insane hacking skills.

My third wish is simple. To allow one person of my choosing to have one wish granted for them. <3

1. To have the power to grant myself any wish.(that covers pretty much everything tongue.gif)

2. To have my own vet practice and barn (I want to take on and start young horses, compete them at a high level)

3. To suceed at everything (perfectionist much? lol )

1. Flight

2. World Peace

3. Meeting the Yogscast. (Not joking.)

Alternative wish: Being able to attend all the major video game conventions.

1. Devil fruits were real

2. To eat one

3. Live in a mansion

1. For true love.

2. Have a successful career in whatever career I choose.

3. More wishes.

If there was a rule against more wishes, I suppose id pick...

1. The college students near my home would actually use their free parking lot.

2. That people would be less wasteful with their food and money.

3. A pair of keys that I could never lose.

yes I know, mine are boring :l

1. Peace on earth

2. Time travel

3. Discovery of other life in the universe

I wish...

1. For all my family including me to be healthy and happy for the rest of our lives.
  2. For being able to become invisible.
  3. For food to eat my whole life.

(I don't really believe in world peace.)

1 - That my brother was no longer Autistic.

2 - Enternal Wealth, so i can give people money in poorer countries and stuff biggrin.gif

3 - To be a cyborg/robot not immortal, but not able to die from age either, and i will keep emotions.

1. Ability that would enable me to enter into books, movies and video games at will.

2. To become a writer.

3. That my brother finds his place in life.

3. The ability to shapeshift into whatever I want, without the horrible side-effect of pain

I sooo would like to do that. I already made three wishes though, soo yea, darn.........least I get to have a pet dragon

1. Stealing the OP's for this one. tongue.gif I'd want to be fit and healthy (and happy) for the rest of my life.

2. My puppies to be fit and healthy and happy and live as long as I do, but still retain their youth after 60 years and not become weird creepy rotting sort of things...

3. To have more wishes? Does that count? xd.png Probably not. So... OH! To go to Hogwarts and be a wizard and all that stuff, because that'd be pretty epic. Even if I had to go back to being 11 and start all over again.

Edited by StormWizard212

1. For every member of my family to be healthy,

2. To be able to go to an imaginary world if reality is too harsh.

3. For everybody in my family to be happy everyday in their life.

1. For all of my friends and family to stay safe and healthy, and live wonderful lives.

2. To no longer have diabetes.

3. To be a domestic cat with a loving and caring owner... (Come on! I dream of having such a care, stress, and worry-free life, sleeping all day and just being awesome!)~

Well my first wish would be that there would be no more war ANYWHERE. I mean, come on, who wants to die?!

The second wish would be to get 1 million dollars in cash a day. (Yes I know I am greedy)

And the last to be that I could be a wild or domestic cat whenever I wanted to.