Feathers

Your Three Wishes...

1. I'd make at least 100 points on every assignment at school no matter what it was and what I did, even if I didn't do anything.

2. I'd have every weapon, every armor, and every accessory ever used in Japanese live action.

3. I'd be handsome and skinny, while Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton, and Brittany Spears would be ugly and fat.

Ability to stop time yet keep going, so I can finish work and have time leftover. >_>

Being able to kill someone with my mind.

Never get fat or old. biggrin.gif

this

well...

For the guy i love to realize he loves me back <3

to be really strong and healthy ninja.gif

to be happy smile.gif

1. That my dad was still here, not in pain. (I guess that's two but still)

2. That my children will grow up and live full lives.

3. Grow VERY old with my husband biggrin.gif

1. To be shamefully rich.

2. To never have to sleep/be tired again.

3. To have a healthy full life

1. To have enough money to help everyone who needs it.

2. End corruption, violence and hate in the world.

3. Ability to fly.

I don't need three wishes, I only need one. cool.gif And that one wish would be... infinite wishes. biggrin.gif

1. to become a wolf

2.own an enormous expanse of forest/mountains/lakes

3. to be able to cut myself off from humanity and live in the above wish

1. to have a magic purse that'd be always full of money

2. would wish for my daughter to always be healthy, smart, beautiful and happy

3. never to get old (nope, I don't want to live forever. I just don't wand to become old)

For world peace (that includes the big things, and also small things like in schools)

To have as much money as I needed

To live happily with my friend <3

1. That my dad was still here, or at least that I could go back and say good-bye to him.

2. The ability to move in and out of written stories.

3. Hmm... I think I'd save this wish for later.

1. Be with my girlfriend forever and always

2. Set nature back to square one, before man's intervention and continue to stay that way. (just not resetting technology to square one). Wow that's confusing when written out. tongue.gif

3. Stay young and fit as long as I live

1. that none of my wishes back fire on me.

2. that my wishes only work when I want them to work, i.e. when I'm seriously making a wish, not joking around or being stupid.

3. to have infinite wishes.

I think I win

Edited by jaina

1. Have Mind Control Capabilities so I can extract information from anyone whether they want to share it or not.

2. Turn into a dragon so I can obliterate a few cities and enslave humanity.

3. Live until the end of time itself so there will be no end to my domination.

Ok i have thought my wishes out very carefully.

1. I would be a sayian with the ability to go to super sayian 4

2.Get rid of gobal warming

3.I would have a gundam thats is built for me personally and have a place to store it where no one could get in to. And i was able to fix and work on my own gundam my self with a credit card thats liked to my playsation 2 memory card to buy all the parts i need for my gundam and make the parts

Edited by Count_23

Hmm, I could either be personal, or global. Personal, hmm, I wish I could fly, I wish everyone I know would live for a long time and I wouldn't have to deal with them dying, and I wish I could bring pictures or images or really anything with enough detail to life.

Global, hmm, peace, enviormental problems to be gone, and people to all have access to a house, food, and education.

Come on, people. All selfish wishes? This is depressing.

You can wish for anything. Anything. Why waste it on personal things, when you could make the world so much better?

1) For humans to be considerate, cooperative beings, capable of disagreeing without violence or prejudice, capable of accepting difference without labeling it as inferior or superior, or being afraid. By extension, for humans to be understanding of ourtheir place in the world and what we need to do to coexist peacefully with our environment, and to have the mentality and motivation to do so; also, to have similar understanding and will to help others less fortunate than ourselves.

...Damn. I've gotten racism, sexism, homophobia, religious prejudices, environmental screwups... what else?

2) For species driven extinct purely by human interference to be recovered from extinction, and for them to never go extinct again save by natural processes unrelated to humanity in any way; moreover, for all specimens of invasive species to be returned to their rightful locations, and never to leave that place again.

3) For humans to be capable of feasible, rapid interstellar travel and communication, so that we may colonize other worlds capable of supporting life. Thus we may lessen the burden of human population on this planet and allowing us to continue to expand and grow, and bring the creatures of the earth with us so that we may introduce them to other life-supporting planets when doing so would not eliminate native life-forms, preserving ecosystems that would otherwise have fallen to invasive species, and creating environments where such endangered ecosystems may flourish.

Because seriously guys, imagine an entire planet filled with flightless birds, like New Zealand is--what an opportunity for study, hey? (Also really, really cool.)

That first one is more like five wishes, but I think I phrased it into one.

Edited by Kazeko

1. have Morgan Freeman's voice

2. have Bill Nye as my neighbor

3. have an army of communist penguins at my side that come back when they die,thus being zombie communist penguins....and are immortal

/shotX10

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

1. To find my life partner.

2. To have my dyslexic and related issues removed.

3. To wish for any amount of wishes.

@penguin_adu6oo: you could do so many things with Morgan Freeman's voice biggrin.gif

my 3 wishes:

1. figure out what i'm going to actual do with my life because that's my number one stressor in life right now

2. save the environment since it really does need saving

3. figure out a way to make America stop doing horrible horrible terrible things to developing countries/nations

Come on, people. All selfish wishes? This is depressing.

You can wish for anything. Anything. Why waste it on personal things, when you could make the world so much better?

Simple: Its not worth it. wink.gif

Simple: Its not worth it. wink.gif

...WHAT.

Sorry about the caps.

It's "not worth it" to... to... what? What the-- argh! It's not--what?

-deep breath- Okay. No more angrish.

I apologize in advance for excessive use of italics.

Under what circumstances can you justify that kind of selfishness? You have three wishes, and you can wish for anything you want. You can cure human suffering with a simple word. You can right all the wrongs that humanity has done.

How, in the names of all the deities, concepts and spirits to ever have been conceived by the sentient psyche, can you justify not doing so?

"It's not worth it" is not a valid reply. It's just... morally wrong on so many levels. How? How can it not be worth it?

Obviously you are privy to some dark level of the human psyche that I am incapable of comprehending; please explain this morality so that I can avoid it at all costs.

1. To have particular one of my stories become true.

That's it.

If that's too far fetched then these:

1. For mankind in nature to be able to live in harmony without suppressing each other.

2. To be able to bring anything I draw to life.

3. For magic (like crazy impossible magic) to exist.