Feathers

Your Three Wishes...

1. To be able to fly

2. To actually be biologically male

3. The ability to grant any wish I want if I wrote it down on paper with a black sharpie. |D Just so I don't accidentally wish for something stupid.

1. Flying must be the best thing in the world <3

2. I want be a lolita fashion desinger in the future...

3. And my dream is to win a contest where I can win a wonderful lolita item, but unfortunately not available in Poland, and even if it is I can not afford it ... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf I beg you, you really can help me, just click "like". And as anyone will share it on the board, I will be grateful forever T.T Now I'm on 3rd position... and I have chance to win! So please, help me... <eyes of Puss in Boots from Shrek>

1. I Want to Find a Way to make Ductile Creramics

2. Cold Fusion that can Not be missused

3. I Want the wish Thats best in the Interest of all to come true

1.To get that one super power I always wanted.

2.To get telported to a fantasy land that I made up, where I won't go back to earth.

3. I'd keep this wish untill I needed it, or if I regret my other wishes.

So, i'd be in a fantasy world with my awesome superpower.

Edited by creepado

1. Get a Timber Wolf Webkinz (my #1 Dreamie)

2. To live in a mansion that comes with custom furniture.

3. Ban all spammers from the world and put a force field around them so they coul never touch a computer again.

Wishes:

1. People would stop doing violent and malicious things to other humans and animals.

2. Humans would live several (healthy) lifetimes within one, if they earned it. Have to earn it.

3. I'd forfeit the last to secure the first.

1. I would wish to have my own personal universe

2. I would wish to be the god of that universe so i could shape it and stuff.

3. I would wish that there was an exact clone of me living in my place on earth.

That way, I can "play god" while still existing in this universe and being normal.

1. The Death Note.

2. To know everyone's names.

3. To never be stopped.

Edited by Brotato

1. To be good at any skill imaginable. If not every skill, then just drawing/spriting music-creation and programming.

2. The powers of flight, teleportation, and the power to make plants grow thousands of times faster. Instant forest!

3. Immortality. And the ability to grant immortality.

Ignoring wish 1, which is a HUGE stretch for 1 single wish,

That's at least 6 wishes I counted.

Not very modest, are we?

Edited by Brotato

1. The ability to slap anyone anywhere anytime I want.

2. The ability to teleport, screw walking let's teleport.

3. MORE GENIES. and if that didn't work the ability to see through walls, not for perverted reasons of course...

Edited by Valvatorez

1. I wish that I had the superpowers of morphability (shapeshifting into anything I can imagine) and telepathy (reading and speaking directly between minds, possibly/preferably also with controlling them).

2. I wish that I could move anything, including myself or parts of myself, between this world (earth... Duh) and any other (ones I imagine, ones other people imagine that I access through telepathy, ones in pictures/artwork, ones in stories, fanfiction, etc.) at will.

3. I wish the genie free. smile.gif I now have everything I could ever have wanted.

If we aren't doing the genie-in-a-lamp thing, then my last wish would either be a wish for a friend, wishing to always have the right amount of money when I try to buy something, or having the ability to grant wishes at will, as long as someone else says them if I have to have a limitation.

This allows me to basically do whatever I want. If I can mind-control someone, I can make them think that I am the most terrifying thing in the world, or I can make them think that I am wonderful, or anything I want. If I can become anything I want, I can actually be a dragon (probably something akin to a Whiptail with Neotropical wings) or be a peregrine falcon, or anything. I can also hide if I want to, or become an animal. With the telepathy, I can approach animals and learn if they have any kind of language, and learn to speak it if there is one.

The moving-between worlds allows me the most freedom, though. All I have to do is imagine a world where time goes backwards (or at least backwards in our understanding) and stay in it for the appropriate amount of time in order to travel back in time, or imagine one that moves faster to travel forwards. I can draw a picture of something, or imagine something, and have it. I can imagine a world filled with cake and eat so much I get sick, or one filled with balloons and be able to produce balloons from nowhere whenever I like, or one where gravity is strange and I can do whatever I like. I can even visit other people's personal mental havens and mess it up however I want, driving them insane... :3

When you can visit any world you can imagine, the possibilities are literally endless. Unless there is a limit to your imaginiation, in which case you are just sad.

I'd wish for $20,000 per month with the restriction that I have to give half of it to someone (or multiple people) who need it. (With the remainder I could have a comfortable living situation as well as invest the rest in a business so I could hire and thus help more disadvantaged people, as well as pay through the rest of my education without debt)

I'd wish to be granted a better understanding of people's feelings so I'm not constantly second-guessing myself and my responses, thus causing strife and discomfort because of my uncertainty.

I'd wish to be more confident in my spiritual beliefs.

I'd with for my next wish to come true.

I'd then wish for my previous wish to not come true.

1. Peace of the world. I always have this stupid wish when I was less then ten. It can be adjusted to: humanity leaving earth and evolving into another species.

2. Understanding. Another unrealistic childhood wish. So much to learn.

3. Communication, or, knowledge sharing. A dangerous wish.

Edited by ishlia

1. To have enough money to live a decent lifestyle, buy land, and have horses

2. To be able to download knowledge straight into my brain so that I did not feel like the world's dumbest scientist all the time (though I think that is a pretty common condition among graduate students)

3. To be able to travel through space and time at will. Who doesn't want to see what the future holds, or have a picnic in the Silurian era?

1. To have so many pretty snakes and reptiles. To name a few of my REALLY wants, but hard to get or keep, would be retics, granite burmese pythons, blue tree monitors, and high end boa morphs (snow UGH so pretty).

2. To be able to work with birds in the future. Birds of prey, especially, but parrots, macaws, and crows would be interesting species too. (Actually, I'd really love to keep a few as pets too).

3. Having a couple more really close, reliable friends or people im close with, would be really nice c:

1. I'd wish for the creation of a stable and unevolving pathogen which causes absolute sterilization.

2. I'd wish for the distribution of that pathogen to every human on the planet.

3. I'd wish for the pathogen to become eternal and uncurable.

Then I'd sit back and enjoy the show.

Edited by Brotato

This is hard. It's hard figuring out what one's ultimate concern is. I've got selfish wishes, absurd wishes, and deep wishes I think I share with most of my fellow humans.

1. For humanity to gain access to and understanding of interstellar travel - faster than light, space-bending, brain-numbingly fast travel. Humanity deserves a foothold in the stars. Whether or not we are alone is a huge question, and I'm sad to think that the question probably won't be answered in a satisfactory way in my lifetime.

2. I'd wish for a fitter, more attractive, healthier version of my own body. .__. I've put it through a lot in my short life, and it's not a joy to live in anymore.

3. I don't know. Being fit/able/attractive AND exploring space? Nope, I think I'm done.

Tangent: DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STUFF 'SPACE' ENCOMPASSES? LIKE THE WHOLE IDEA THAT WE HAVE A WORD FOR 'all things that aren't this particular rock' IS MAD. IT'S TOTALLY BACKWARDS. WE'RE BELLYBUTTON PICKERS.

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace

Tangent: DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STUFF 'SPACE' ENCOMPASSES? LIKE THE WHOLE IDEA THAT WE HAVE A WORD FOR 'all things that aren't this particular rock' IS MAD. IT'S TOTALLY BACKWARDS. WE'RE BELLYBUTTON PICKERS.

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace

*chokes on her tea*

Seriously, there should be a warning about humor before 7 am. xd.png I needed that laugh though, thanks.

In the words of Aladdin; "Three wishes...hmmm I want them to be good."

1. To live a normal lifestyle where a good-paying job is easy to come by, easy to keep and I have the ability to not only support myself but help out with the family bills.

2. To stop my father from making such careless mistakes that effect me and my mother.

3. To go back to that day in 6th grade and stop myself from making that mistake to fall into a lazy habit which eventually snow-balled and turned me from an A/B student to almost failing. Though, it wasn't all my fault. The teachers didn't really care when I asked for help. dry.gif

Those wishes don't seem too far'fetched....at least, I don't think so.

Very interesting topic. If I were to get three wishes granted, I think I'd first make sure they are granted in the way I intend them, not the way the wish-granter perceives them. That would avoid any negative effects and unforseen downsides, I hope. If this is impossible without using a wish to have the subsequent wishes be granted like that, I'd do it in place of my third listed wish.

My wishes are the following:

1. To be succesful in all my endeavours. This pretty much is an ability to grant my own wishes though... it would allow me to become rich, to establish world peace, to end hunger, to achieve equality for all...

2. The ability to transform into and back from anything at will, while retaining all senses and human cognitive abilities. Want to fly? Bird. Want to overhear a conversation? Boom, completely inconspicuous potted plant. This wouldn't be restricted to strictly physical things... I'd for instance also be able to send myself as data over the internet, which means near-instant travel to anywhere with an internet connection.

3. The ability to observe any moment in time at will, without needing to physically be there.