Feathers

Your Three Wishes...

*ahem (unrolls giant three mile long list.)

1. I wish that i can wish for more wishes

2. I wish for an infinite wishes

3. I wish magic was real

4. I wish-

Well you get the idea, the list never ends.

...WHAT.

Sorry about the caps.

It's "not worth it" to... to... what? What the-- argh! It's not--what?

-deep breath- Okay. No more angrish.

I apologize in advance for excessive use of italics.

Under what circumstances can you justify that kind of selfishness? You have three wishes, and you can wish for anything you want. You can cure human suffering with a simple word. You can right all the wrongs that humanity has done.

How, in the names of all the deities, concepts and spirits to ever have been conceived by the sentient psyche, can you justify not doing so?

"It's not worth it" is not a valid reply. It's just... morally wrong on so many levels. How? How can it not be worth it?

Obviously you are privy to some dark level of the human psyche that I am incapable of comprehending; please explain this morality so that I can avoid it at all costs.

Simple. I don't give a flying rat's arse about humanity.

We are a lost cause and I have come to terms with that. Neither do I want to change that because in the end we'll just end up harming others for our own benefit.

I mean, look at what we've done on earth.

So no thanks. I'd rather be selfish and happy then do the so called 'selfless sacrifice'.

That sacrifice won't get me anything and will just end up being consumed and turned into more, but different problems for humanity.

Fact is, we are a plague.

A cosmic parasite that feeds on planetary resources and destroys wildlife for its own comfort.

So if I help humanity overcome itself and reach out to another, second planet earth that is already inhabitable, I'd have just aided the parasite to find a new host.

Edited by Ælex

Simple. I don't give a flying rat's arse about humanity.

We are a lost cause and I have come to terms with that. Neither do I want to change that because in the end we'll just end up harming others for our own benefit.

I mean, look at what we've done on earth.

So no thanks. I'd rather be selfish and happy then do the so called 'selfless sacrifice'.

That sacrifice won't get me anything and will just end up being consumed and turned into more, but different problems for humanity.

Fact is, we are a plague.

A cosmic parasite that feeds on planetary resources and destroys wildlife for its own comfort.

So if I help humanity overcome itself and reach out to another, second planet earth that is already inhabitable, I'd have just aided the parasite to find a new host.

Yes, but if you could wish for anything, you could fix all that.

Anything. Anything means anything, means anything. I don't know what better to say this. We may be a plague, but you could wish for us not to be a plague.

Also, I think you're giving humanity the short end of the stick. Misanthropy is inherently counter-productive. If we don't believe we can change, then we never will. If we lose all hope, if we stop trying to improve ourselves, then our lost hope can only be validated.

As long as humans say that we are a lost cause, we are a lost cause. Let's not be.

As long as humans say that we are a lost cause, we are a lost cause. Let's not be.

Tell that to roughly 7 billion people. See how many give a flying rat's arse.

Even if it was possible to change us with this wish, why would I, when I can use them to my own benefit? They are my wishes after all.

Humanity messed itself up and I simply won't give up my wishes to mop up after it.

And even if I was this... generous caring deeply emotional individual, and I did... who's to say we won't mess up AGAIN?

No no... my picks for wishes stand. I'd rather dominate this infected world than let its disease spread.

Edited by Ælex

1. to be a shape shifter

2. to have my crazy mythical world become real.

3. to be pretty and able to use dual swords

Yes, I'm a strange person lol.

Okay here are my wishes biggrin.gif

1. To have a pair of wings so I could fly

2. For my other half to go to a uni closer to home (I'm selfish I know)

3. That the anime shows I love were real

xd.png

1. figure out what i'm going to actual do with my life because that's my number one stressor in life right now

1. ^ So much this v.v

2. Find a cure for all auto-immune diseases.

3. To be completely rid of my debt.

1: To be the best artist in the world, using any and all styles of drawing, painting, etc...

2: For an alternative, non-polluting, endless energy source to be found.

3: For the world to have two sentient species, Humans, and those that are half-human half-animal.

I think the first one would be neat, the second one would help the world a lot, and the third, well...that's a personal preference.

And now I have three more~.

#1: For medicine, and human science in general, to become MUCH more advanced.

#2: For human reason and thought in general to become advanced enough to cope with the rapid advance of science :U.

#3: A limitless, cheap resource, able to be used for all fields of science is found/made.

Reasons:

#1: How could this not benefit humanity? With the knowledge gained we'll be able to go to other planets, galaxies, universes! Gas would become obsolete, the environment... Well, even if it is screwed already, we'll have the resources to go to other planets, and discover planets bigger than ours, with more resources, no sentient species, but with many opportunities for experimentation and colonization (resources coming from my third wish, of course.)! With this knowledge at our fingertips the human species would soon become... Well... The sentient species of the galaxy, so to speak. Even making planets for us to live on, terraforming them, and then speeding up the process of 'life', so to speak, would be nothing for the knowledge we would posses! Cancer? Cured! HIV/AIDS? Cured! We'd flourish!

#2: Again, we'd all like to be smarter, right? Who wouldn't love to live in the above galaxy-- except where human reason and thought has advanced to the point where all bias are supported by reason and fact! Politics would be educational, say the least, philosophers would be revered for their sheer intelligence! Who wouldn't love to live in a universe where we're prejudice free?

There wouldn't be arguing political parties-- But arguing schools of thought! Human reason finally ruled by logic, emotion and intelligence working hand in hand! This is the perfect universe, in my eyes.

#3: All of that will be possible with an unlimited, cheap resource.

Anyways, why wish for money when you can make a wish that eliminates the need for it?

Hmm... Three wishes...

1. The Japenese get their revenge for illegeal whaling. *Check* (Tsunami)

2. I become a ninja ninja.gif *check* (I kick butt in ninja)

3. I meet a rich kid *check* (He goes to my school, rich, not famous)

Wow, all my wishes are granted, ah-mazing!

dry.gif

Hmm... Three wishes...

1. The Japenese get their revenge for illegeal whaling. *Check* (Tsunami)

2. I become a ninja ninja.gif *check* (I kick butt in ninja)

3. I meet a rich kid *check* (He goes to my school, rich, not famous)

Wow, all my wishes are granted, ah-mazing!

dry.gif

I laughed at 1# but prepare for the spamming of you inbox from angry people

My 3 wishes:

1. Make Kenny from south park real

2. Go back to 4th grade (so I could date him)

3. Wish that there would be no more war

So, If you were granted any 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

Edited by DaniBoo

1. Time control/manipulation.

2. Shapeshifting (WITH clothes, WITHOUT pain/regards to physics, despite the animal brain I keep my intelligence and self-awareness.)

3. Perfect Memory.

More wishes!

Shapeshifting, the ability to control fire, and the ability to speak to and understand animals.

ahem

1. I wish I could wish for more wishes

2. I wish I had infinite wishes

3 onwards: Whatever I thought of that day... Probably start by wishing for a holodeck though.

More wishes!

[2]

1. For people to agree on things without shooting/stabbing/slicing/smashing each other - come on, Middle East, USA, world?

2. For people to be INTELLIGENT. Pl0x.

3. Money. An infinite supply of it.

Mine were answered, and I say 'thank you' every night.

1. That I could meet my all time favorite band / band member. ^^

2. To be able to breath underwater for infinite time.

3. more wishes? maybe?

~ For the third, I'd have to think about it. not too sure.

1. that dragons were real

2. Wolves would not go exticnt (They're literraly holding on by a thread of life! LITERALLY!)

3. 3 more wishes.

ANd my other 3..

1. That I could speak to wolves

2. That I could e invincible

3. 3 mroe wishes

And those 3...

1. That all of my fantasies came true

2. That all my favorite storybook charries came out and spoke to me, like Soren and Faolan.

3. Animals could speak

To live a good life.

That's all I want.

Edited by Voxezi

1. To turn my long-distance relationship with my girlfriend into a short-distance one.

Then I'd donate the other two to charity......or something. Maybe wish for a cure for cancer.

Edited by Eilsel516

1) I'd wish for more wishes ^^

2) I'd wish for the cure to cancer.

3) I'd wish for more water. Kind of an odd thing to wish for but, come on, guys, we're running out. Or I'd wish for some way to wean humanity from natural, nonrenewable resources. Or to stop pollution. Save da planet! Go green! And stuff like that.

I'd wish for a wishing watch. Then use my last two wishes on stupid things. >D

I could grant my own wishes whenever I wanted with a wishing watch. Wish for a healthy life, cure to cancer/AIDS/all that jazz, end of world hunger/conflict, money, etc.

I could grant my own wishes whenever I wanted with a wishing watch.

where do you by those? xd.png

~Removed~

Ehhh......

1. To have the powers I daydream about, including flight, shapeshifting, and perfect eyesight

2. To meet someone I've been waiting to meet for a long time

3. Not sure, so I'll save it. Maybe I could use it to save a life or something.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler