Feathers

Your Three Wishes...

1) For my family (well, at least the ones in my house xd.png) and I to have excellent health for as long as we live.

2) Telekinisis (moving stuff with my mind), allowing me to fly, do chores while watching TV, hit people I don't like etc...

3) Love. I'd like to be able to find someone whom I would quite happily spend the rest of my life with and vice versa.

1: to have enough money that me and my family will never have to struggle with our finances

2: For everyone in the world to get along (or if not get along, agree to disagree) and be happy

3: That no one ever has to face losing someone they love ever again

1. To have reasonable skill in digital art, because I suck at it, honestly.

2. To be able to have no fear. I'm afraid of airplanes and elevators.... o _.

3. To be able to make my imagination reality. Who wouldn't want to travel at a speed ten times faster than light without suffering from the G-force? 8D

1. To live a long, comfortable and happy life with my love.

2. To be able to overcome my shyness and socially awkward-ness. >.<

3. That people would start to care more about each other and the environment.

1. To be able to fly. I've wished I could fly for ages.

2. To be able to make my imagination reality. o.O

3. To achieve my dream of becoming a doctor. :3

Edited by Infinis

Hurm... Three wishes... I guess it would be something like this:

- To be able to make things as I want them to be and/or become when I'm done with them (I mean both things I want to be for example better in the world and things I create myself)

- To be able to travel all around the world and visit as many places I want to without having to bother where I'll go next, that I just go to some place I feel is interesting at the moment.

- To be find the answer of why I live here and now and don't live somewhere else. Or maybe I should say that I want to find out who I am.

Simple

To Fly- umm id probably drop like a rock but id still give it a shot laugh.gif

To know what will really happen in 2012- id like to know if i need to grab my swimming trunks and forever become an aqua man if were to be submerged by water.

To have money for whatever i needed whenever i needed- I dont need to be rich with millions in the bank. I just need money for unsurprised wantings of things in the store rolleyes.gif.

1. To Kill all idiots.

2. To Kill Justin Beiber

3. To Obliterate anything I want with but a glare on my behalf.

This is a simple one for me.

I would wish First that my health would return and I could play with my kids and dogs again. Its amazing how much you miss a simple walk when you are stuck in a chair.

Second wish would be to always be able to make my wife happy and healthy. To take care of her and show her how much she means to me.

Third I would wish that all 4 of my girls live a long, happy and fullfilling life.

Not the greatest wishes but if these could come true I would be the happiest man alive. biggrin.gif

My first wish would be to have perfectly aligned, worry-free teeth, with no "tongue-thrust" either. I had braces for four years, I've had two permanent teeth pulled, I have seven cavities, and I've had more than half of my teeth pulled in total. Yeah, it kind of sucks.

Other than that, I don't know what I'd wish for. I don't have any others in this stage of my life. I guess I'd just save the other two for later.

Edit: I thought of another wish. That everyone in the world could Apparate, like in Harry Potter, so there would be no more use for noisy polluting things like cars and planes and boats and such.

Edited by .rauha

1. My best friend was still alive.

2. I could get out of this place.

3. A nice house in northern Ontario.

I can't ask for anything more than that.

1: For me and the people I care about to be happy and healthy.

2: To be really strong and able to take on anything that this life may throw at me.

3: -reserved for emergency-

1) Infinite wishes that will come true whenever I demand/ask for it mentally, out loud or otherwise in any occasion but also withdrawable whenever I choose.

2) Possession of immortality with eternal preserved youth and health*

3) I will not be harmed in the aftermath or before I make these wishes in anyway whatsoever be it in this existence or the next

Terms and conditions

* I can possess immortality, but no one can kill or harm me EXCEPT myself. Also, I am capable of committing suicide should the need arise. Even if you think I'll eventually BSoD.

A universe that will not die of heat death.

Ability to give and take immortality with youth and health, which I would promptly use on myself first.

Ability to modify anything to my liking. Think solo space travel.

1. Eternal happiness

2. To fly

3. Unlimited knowledge

Edited by Peekay

Ability to stop time yet keep going, so I can finish work and have time leftover. >_>

Being able to kill someone with my mind.

Never get fat or old. :D

1) To have a cat.

2) To be able to freeze time so I can have enough time to finish my homework, sleep, and DC, DC, DC.

3) Be a child author? X3

1. The whole world be anime style >8D

2. To be able to control my dreams

3.To be able to speak to animals

I'd wish for a living, breathing, jirachi, but they'd probably deny me, so my backup plan:

1: get rid of all allergies in the world (time for me to get a menagerie!!!)

2:bring back my pet rat immortal and talking

3:make all the big authority fogures FINALLY help the enviorment!

Three wishes...

1. To be able to draw perfectly, quickly.

2. For whatever I draw would become real...Infinite chocolate right there.

3. For my girlfriend and I to have a little alone time so we can talk for once without twenty people around us.

I wish to become a ghost when I die, so I can stay with my friends.

I wish to be able to wish for what I want, and I get it.

I wish I had actual friends. :c

I wish I could speak all languages.

I wish I can find my friend whom I lost contact with.

I wish for a cat and leopard gecko.

1. I wish to be able to go into squirrel mode whenever I want (like actually transform into one totally, of course with a cape and awesome hat)

2. Make sure everybody has good/better/more friends if they want it (ME ME ME!)

3. For everyone who is 55 years old and a bit obese to go get a free heart scan so they know they have a huge problem and stop it before they get a heart attack and die and devastate peoples (like hibini) lives. Oh wait, that really could have helped 2 days ago for somebody I know. Now dead. Gosh I am mad (but really sad).

4.(I gave myself another one, if it is only a wish you might as well have tons) To learn French but pretend I don't and be able to do everything in French class perfect.

I've actually put a lot of time into thinking about this!

1. I wish I could create and control Universes

2. I dono Genie what do you want?

3. " "

smile.gif