Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

... I lost track. I used to keep track with my goldfishes but... I think I've splashed at least 50 times now, but I stopped for a while. And now I have an overpopulation of male goldfishes because I keep forgetting to freeze a male hatchie.

I think you have to splash like 80-120 times to get the badge…It's what the wiki said..

I was just looking here and thinking, "damn, I've been splashing for so long and gotten nothing," and then I went and splashed and got the badge on the first one xd.png Yay~

I was just looking here and thinking, "damn, I've been splashing for so long and gotten nothing," and then I went and splashed and got the badge on the first one xd.png Yay~

Congrats on your badge, AAurion.

I still don't have my badge sleep.gif I'm sure I must have splashed about 100 times now, maybe I'm just unlucky...

Just keep splashing. smile.gif Hopefully you will get it soon.

Hurrah! Got it. Good thing too, because I kept on forgetting to splash everyday.

Congrats on your badge!

I still don't have my badge sleep.gif I'm sure I must have splashed about 100 times now, maybe I'm just unlucky...

I'm in exactly the same situation I feel like I've been doing it for so long, I must be close by now...I can't wait to get my badge.

Hurrah! Got it. Good thing too, because I kept on forgetting to splash everyday.

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

I don't know if I really want a Pokemon badge on my scroll... (I don't like pokemon xd.png)

I "splashed" like 20 times, and just that, but... oh, well, I don't know :/

-----

Congrats Monica!!

I got my badge!! biggrin.gif, this rocks!!!! At last smile.gif

hugs!!!

Congrats Monica. smile.gif

congrats to those who got their badges

I have succefully remembered to splash 2 days in a row...12 splash total

hoping by the end of the month maybe I'll have mine biggrin.gif

*must remember to splash everyday* dry.gif

From what I heard you'll need at least 100 splashes, you'll have to remember to splash everyday and then some...

arrrrg forgot to splash yesterday

so 2 days in a row then bam forget

here we go again...day 1 dry.gif

They don't have to be in a row, I've forgotten to splash occasionally and I still got the badge. It just has to be in all.

I just named all my goldfishes, and I realized that it's a lot more satisfying to splash just to see your dragon's name in all caps.

got my badge yesterday!!! finally!!

Congrats on your badge.

Congrats on your badge! smile.gif

Last time I checked, there was nothing to earn after the badge, that's still the way it is, right?