Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Got one just yesterday happy.gif Took a print screen shot - I found the 'Your [Name] has evolved into Magicarp Badge' hilarious.

Congrats on your badge.

No. No tricks. How many goldfish do you have splashing?

I have four shallow waters to splash with. So far nothing. /shrugs

I think I had either 9 or 11 when I was splashing and got my badge (I now have over 20). We had someone in this thread who actually got their badge with just one so it is possible but just takes longer.

I think I had either 9 or 11 when I was splashing and got my badge (I now have over 20). We had someone in this thread who actually got their badge with just one so it is possible but just takes longer.

Yup, I got mine with 3 Shallow Waters. Took about 3 months.

I did some figuring with my shallow waters and this is what I got...

If you "splash" four shallow waters every day then you should get your badge inside of a month. Of course, that's going on the rule of 100 splashes.

I did some figuring with my shallow waters and this is what I got...

If you "splash" four shallow waters every day then you should get your badge inside of a month. Of course, that's going on the rule of 100 splashes.

I think I'm just one of the unluckiest people on dragcave. xd.png It's not a priority for me anymore so...

Ummm.... how long would it take with ONE shallow water (That I don't have yet...)

OHMYGAWD PLEASE HELP ME! blink.gif

Edited by Milkymoon101

I got my badge last year but i still splash sometimes x) but yeah it takes quite a while to splash with all my 128 SW =P

Ummm.... how long would it take with ONE shallow water (That I don't have yet...)

at least 3 months... because you need between 80-100+ Splash to get it...

It took me exactly 100 splashes to get mine, and that was every day starting with just one and ending up with five. Can't remember how long it was in time - resident mathematicians will be able to work it out!

I'd just advise to remember daily as well as keeping a check on how many you've done, or you're going to think it's taking forever.

After a lot of time finally got my Magicarp Badge ^^ For all out there still trying, don't give up, it will eventually come biggrin.gif

Oh so if you splash a certain amount of times you get the magikarp badge? hmm never knew that. I shall splash on!

Oh jeesh, wow. I've only done it maybe 8 times lol.

After a lot of time finally got my Magicarp Badge ^^ For all out there still trying, don't give up, it will eventually come biggrin.gif

Congrats on your badge.

Oh jeesh, wow. I've only done it maybe 8 times lol.

It helps to have a lot of them to work with because it's the total number of splashes you've done with all the dragons in total smile.gif

Thanks,, after i'm not scroll locked i'll have to load up on them and start splashing!

Finally got mine, yay!!!!

Congrats. smile.gif

I finally got my Magikarp Badge. I think it took me around 100 splashes.

Congrats. 100 does seem to be the number reported by a lot of people.