DragonRider13

Super Powers

Sometimes when I dream I will see the future...only little things, so when it happens I get a feeling of deja vu and remember my dream.

This.

In the first week of 5th grade, I told Taco about this dream I had and I said it was probably gonna come true.

That thing happened last month.

I have dreams that come true. It is becoming more frequent, but it doesn't happen often. The only problem is I only remember having the dream as the situation is coming true. It really bugs me. sleep.gif

Edit: Seems to be popular. My sister and mom are lucky; they have the dream and remember it before it occurs.

Edited by Dark Moon

I suppose being able to read people could be considered a 'super power' of sorts.

i am 11

i am in college

i am he youngest person in my school.

i outsmarted a year 12

does that count?

Nice, you but you fail to outgrammar a 12-year-old. Unless I'm unusual...

I have the Deja Vu dreams sometimes.

I also have a good memory.

Uuuuuuh... Does this count?

I can predict which episode of Family Guy will be on TV.

Seriously, I happen to think of a particular episode, and later that day or the next day, that episode is on TV. This occurs a lot and has gone on for years... :B

I'm not the only one then? I can be thinking of a certain Spongebob episode, and later on in the day it will be on. I tried with other shows too and it worked.

I'm not the only one then? I can be thinking of a certain Spongebob episode, and later on in the day it will be on. I tried with other shows too and it worked.

Me too. See, what it is, is that I check the TV guide.

Or I can do it without the TV guide, because I know the order of the episodes so I know which one it is up to, like, six months in advance!

I'm magic, me!

I suppose being able to read people could be considered a 'super power' of sorts.

Ever watch "Lie to Me"?

Unfortunately I am superpowerless.

Ever watch "Lie to Me"?

I saw a few episodes. Whilst not as clinical and perfect as the hero, that's kind of what I'm like. Managed to save a few lives thanks to it. Well, maybe not saved lives, but certainly prevented some people ending up in *seriously* bad states.

I saw a few episodes. Whilst not as clinical and perfect as the hero, that's kind of what I'm like. Managed to save a few lives thanks to it. Well, maybe not saved lives, but certainly prevented some people ending up in *seriously* bad states.

Cool happy.gif

Is it realistic, though? I mean the show.

Cool happy.gif

Is it realistic, though? I mean the show.

In what sense? Certainly there is the science to support it, that people do have small tells that can be noticed by those with a sharp enough eye. That if you really want to full-on geek-out and waste money you can use hi-tech equipment to pinpoint these tells.

Personally? I just 'know.' I don't know what it is, but I can generally pick up when something is 'off' about someone, even if I've yet to meet them. Once I 'feel' they're wrong, then I start trying to find, through a logical and methodical process, something to back up my feeling so that when I make my decision I can 'prove' it to anyone who asks - although sometimes I simply have to run with my gut feeling. So far it's yet to prove me wrong - and it has done a world of good. I've ended up putting some people off to hospital when they were originally simply going to go home, and that's done some good to those people.

Nice, you but you fail to outgrammar a 12-year-old. Unless I'm unusual...

He failed to outgrammar an eleven year old.

D:

I have deja vu dreams a lot. I never notice they happened before until the situation's over, then I'm like, "WTF just happened?"

Uuuuuuh... Does this count?

I can predict which episode of Family Guy will be on TV.

Seriously, I happen to think of a particular episode, and later that day or the next day, that episode is on TV. This occurs a lot and has gone on for years... :B

That happens to me AND my brother a lot with all kinds of tv shows!

I don't know if these are powers but: Me and my brother sometimes say things, or think, at the same time. Like one time we watched a movie while eating lunch, and later we walked into the kitchen and my brother was putting his plate in the sink while I grabbed dessert from the cabinet (we were not even looking at each other). Right on the second we blurted out the same exact line! blink.gif We were both freaked out! (Btw, my brother and I were born a year and a week apart.)

I think I can also see into the future sometimes. One time I had a dream that we found a kitten and I was watching my mom bottle feed it. Two days later my mom, brother, and I find a kitten crying out for help. We took it to the vet and the vet said that the kitten was no older than two days old.

Once and a while I can predict the future. It is very rare, but I haven't been wrong yet. What happens is a thought will suddenly pop into my head saying that something will happen. Later, it will happen. For instance, I had a really good friend on Runescape. He got bored and I didn't see him for over a year. Then one day I randomly thought, "I bet he will be on today." He was. Also, I started the first of the Power of Three in the Warriors series and the moment I read the name "Jaykit" I knew his name would be Jayfeather. Low and behold, it was.

I have boob power.

Awesome.

I have nothing (not even boob power, censorkip.gif it :V). I do believe that once enough events occur, someone is going to predict some of them right eventually by chance.

No I wish I had superpowers but no such luck

Ok right, this is gonna sound like the biggest load a bull you have ever heard but I think I do sorta do dream about the future. like I will met someone or do something that I feel I have seen or done before but couldn't possible have done. its really strange..........

Ok right, this is gonna sound like the biggest load a bull you have ever heard but I think I do sorta do dream about the future. like I will met someone or do something that I feel I have seen or done before but couldn't possible have done. its really strange..........

Deja vu?

Heck even some of the coolest super heroes ever don't have superpowers.

Batman / iron man anyone?

If they don't have them, then I don't think you guys do. /half joking

It's by a band named Superpowerless as well. Edited by Cheeze

ITT: so much wishful thinking.

Indeed.