DragonRider13

Super Powers

Ehh I dunno if it's considered a 'super power' or not but I can change my eye color at will. Not into colors like yellow or red or such but certain shades of blue and green, brown, hazel, etc... My dad can do it too so maybe it's just inheritance. *shrugs* There's also this girl where I work that I dislike and I heard her bad-mouthing me for no reason one night. She turned her back to me and when I looked at her and was hoping she'd choke or something she doubled over crying about pains in her stomach and started hacking all over the place. oO But once again *shrugs* who knows. I've also had certain dreams and when I have them, they usually end up happening. I hate that sometimes as they're not always good ones! But who really knows, right? tongue.gif

I have fairly good night vision, an above average sense of smell and im pretty immune to electric shocks

I don't lucid dream, or at least I don't remember, most of the time I can realise when Im dreaming but I can't change the dream, just force my self to wake up

@Kestra: I'm an expert on lucid dreaming; I did a project on it in fourth grade. tongue.gif I fight nightmares and turn monsters into bees.

It's much more fun to deliver the beat-down on said monsters.

@The Dragon Keeper and DungeonBrat...

That. Is. AWESOME.

What is is you "do" to make your eyes change color? OoO

I used to be sure I could control how fast the flame went out on a match by holding my breath and focusing. I was positive I could will it to climb higher or burn slower. I'm not so sure these days, I haven't tried it in a while and I don't like the thought of being laughed at for trying ._.

Well of course... :P It's not like I publicly tried to show it off or anything...

*shifty eyes*

So did I when I tried to use the force on my remote control because I was too lazy to reach out and turn off the TV.

It didn't work.

Edited by Stunningfire

So did I when I tried to use the force on my remote control because I was too lazy to reach out and turn off the TV.

It didn't work.

Ah, I learnt that if you pretend to use the force on something for long enough, someone will eventually bring it to you.

@The Dragon Keeper and DungeonBrat...

That. Is. AWESOME.

What is is you "do" to make your eyes change color? OoO

To tint my brown eyes (the horror D: ) to look more red or yellow or some other color, I look in the mirror and concentrate. Usually, it takes me a few seconds. Sometimes I get a really bright red tint so it almost drowns out the brown.

But since most of the time, I'm on the internet, I don't know if I can do it without looking.

Ah, I learnt that if you pretend to use the force on something for long enough, someone will eventually bring it to you.

My g/f has that same power too...

Reading my boyfriends mind, even though we can't see, hear or touch eachother, and control my dreams, usually possible.

I once dreamt a lesson in school that I had the following month. o.o It was really weird and Deja vu-y (?)

My brother and I usually know what the other is thinking, but that's probably a sibling thing~

Well, I don't beleive in Super Powers, however I do beleive in talents. People who can do 2345 x 3787 in their mind, do they have a super power? cool.gif

I have no really superpower talents, though I remember hundreds (and may be even thousands) of verses by heart. But it's just because I have a good memory and spent half of my life reading poetry. My wife, for example, has more useful talent: she speaks 6 languages.

WOW! I'm more than yawn girl (see page 3) I radiate more heat than a normal human?!

WOW! I'm more than yawn girl (see page 3) I radiate more heat than a normal human?!

My body temp is 0.5 Celcius lower than the norm. Apparently.

Well, I don't beleive in Super Powers, however I do beleive in talents. People who can do 2345 x 3787 in their mind, do they have a super power? cool.gif

I have no really superpower talents, though I remember hundreds (and may be even thousands) of verses by heart. But it's just because I have a good memory and spent half of my life reading poetry. My wife, for example, has more useful talent: she speaks 6 languages.

ditto on the don't believe in super powers thing.

I have an awesome intuition though. Intuition is commonly mistaken for physic phenomena. What happens is your mind thinks of what the most probable thing will happen in that situation.

I have had dreams of places. then a year or so later I will be at the place I dreamed of with a serious case of "De ja vu"

De ja vu used to happen a ton to me.

Today, actually, I guessed on my first try where a total stranger lived and got it right. It was funny when he freaked out.

But then again, it was a guess.

So to answer the question, no.

EDIT: This was also really cool. I was having a really bad time in my life, and in that time if I thought about something, then turned on the radio a song of relevance to my thoughts would be playing. I thought it was fun. And I have good timing. I'll set a timer for say...the oven, and a few seconds before it's about to go off I'll walk to the oven. Right when I get there the timer goes off.

Edited by Boshia