DragonRider13

Super Powers

i'm good at predicting where conversations are going, or what people are going to say next. sometimes.

I think super powers is a bit too much said slash incorrect. Special abilities sounds better and more appropriate in my opinion. And yes, my friend sometimes dreams the future. I can also predict people getting sick, using dreaming as well. It's not that of a big deal, to be honest.

I can predict what song is going to come onto the radio. I could just be sitting there, going over the song Freeze Frame while listening to my radio, then it would just randomly come on the radio. This has happened about 22 times so I don't think it's a coincedence. ninja.gif

I can predict what song is going to come onto the radio. I could just be sitting there, going over the song Freeze Frame while listening to my radio, then it would just randomly come on the radio. This has happened about 22 times so I don't think it's a coincedence. ninja.gif

How many times have you thought of a song whilst listening to the radio and it *not* come on?

I have that dream thing too! I don't get it though. My brian can tell EXACTLY how events are going to happen, with the way people are talking, posing, what they're saying, what I'm doing myself?

No. There's no way our brains can predict that just by interpretting it's environment.

And I notice when I'm witnessing what my dream saw. It's freaky o__o I've told my dad, and he's like, 'You're an oracle! biggrin.gif' xd.png

i've had that too. but my dreams are coded and I have to figure them out.

I don't think this classifies as a superpower, but...

I have a uncanny ability to gauge what kind of person a complete stranger is.

My little sister is really, really good at this, like my father. Unfortunately, that gene or whatever causes it passed right over my head, le sigh.

I don't really have any superpowers, but I've got a strong feeling that I used to have wings. When I think about having wings, two spots on my back, between my shoulderblades, start tingling and tickling; it takes hours for the feeling to go away. And I have vivid flying dreams to the point that I'm sure I know exactly what flying would feel like. Recently, I went skydiving (as a part of my lifelong campaign to get as close to flying as I can). During the free-fall, I experienced the strangest feeling of deja vu; it was like I already knew what falling from so high up felt like.

And that's my contribution to the discussion. =]

Edit:

I have boob power.

Ditto. ;D

~Feathers

Edited by fly_away_soon

I have the innate ability to look distinctly fabulous in anything I wear.

/pirouette

I also control television. All of it. The only reason you can predict what episode comes on is because I will it so.

A friend of mine seems to be a pencil magnet O.o not just like finding one on the ground, she finds tons of them in the weirdest places, where someone else didn't see them two seconds ago.

Stalked by pencils... not exactly a super power but very handy.

I've gotten pretty good at reading a book and doing things like listening to people and walking at the same time... haven't run headlong into a post for a few weeks, my peripheral vision must be getting good laugh.gif

On a more super-powery note, has anyone ever tried using psychic powers for hide-and-seek? I swear, if you think like you're not there and have an invisible mindset people will walk right by you...

I also control television. All of it. The only reason you can predict what episode comes on is because I will it so.

user posted image

Not sure if its a superpower but at least 5 times a day i have the strangest sense of deja vu. Maybe my dreams are phsycic(sp?)....

Not sure if its a superpower but at least 5 times a day i have the strangest sense of deja vu. Maybe my dreams are phsycic(sp?)....

maybe you're actually living in reverse?

Erm..... super powers? Well, there's only 2 things that can be counted for me...

1) I can completely shut off my mind from any thoughts. And if I concentrate really hard I can turn my thoughts and my hearing off.

2) This has only happened twice. The first time I was having a backstroke race at the local pool with my friends. Suddenly I was looking out of the lifeguard's eyes, watching me win the race. I went back to my eyes after a couple seconds. The second time, I was in the car (backseat) and then I was looking out of the eyes of the driver behind us. It was really creepy.

blink.gif

1) I can completely shut off my mind from any thoughts. And if I concentrate really hard I can turn my thoughts and my hearing off.

I can do that to, but I don't wanna do it. It just happen sometimes.

I don't think I have a "super power". Well, I can walk around and talk out loud ( words, not just sounds ) when Im sleeping, but many other people do that to so yeah tongue.gif

Perfect pitch probably doesn't count as a 'superpower', but I have it. My guess is that it's from taking piano lessons, because I cannot speak any sort of Chinese. At all.

I'm apparently a gremlin of sorts. Whereas normal gremlins screw up airplanes, I screw up technology and some electricity. Any computer, graphics tablet, printer, internet connection, video game, laptop, whatever will malfunction to some degree if I use it. Even if it belongs to somebody else, it will mess up if I'm in control. Whenever somebody else uses it, it works fine. It's very odd.

It also works on electricity, but it doesn't happen as often. One time, I was in a grocery store with my dad and I was ticked off about something. I passed an aisle in the frozen food area, and the lights completely switched off for that one aisle. I then walked back over to it and passed through it, and the lights switched back on for each section of the aisle as soon as I went past it. Creepy.

I can also predict when certain things are going to happen. Whenever I'm talking with someone, I can predict exactly what they're going to say or do. I think that I accidentally taught myself how to do it, but I'm not sure. Generally, when I say that I'm going to do something or going to be able to do something, it will happen. That's probably how I taught myself to predict stuff.

I don't think I have superpowers. Although they're awesome! biggrin.gif

I just have super quick reflexes, (which can be explained by my 10 years of martial arts) and I for some reason always know who's calling when the phone rings.

I have sometimes have the future dreams. Scratch sometimes, it happens like everyday. All the time.

I also have ESP, even though I think the idea is a bunch of malarkey. I know exactly what people are thinking sometimes, and I used to be able to carry out conversations with one of my friends without speaking.

I have good reflexes, and have quick movements(which is surprising, because I'm bulky). These aren't so much super-powers, but I have extraordinary balance for my weight and build, and I can move silently when I want to.

I can explode seagulls with a single punch.

Are you Chuck Norris? Nevermind, he just has to look at the seagulls.

Myself, I can also chug a milkshake without brainfreeze.

I think I have some powers of precognition. If you were to flip a coin and I relaxed my mind, I can pretty accurately tell which side it would land on. This kind of thing only works with simple stuff though. huh.gif