DragonRider13

Super Powers

i have the superpower to eat like the freaking Leviathan and stay skinny.

best. superpower. ever.

i did get a lava lamp when i did sleep thats a kinda super power because i cant explain it how i did get in my face while i was sleeping biggrin.gif

once I was at a campfire with my friend and when i stood up, the fire got taller and fiercer and when I sat down, it got smaller. I tried it a few times with teh same result. I think it was jus the wind tho.

Another one: I have the super amazing power to instantly make anyone/everyone angry/horrified. <3

i am 11

i am in college

i am he youngest person in my school.

i outsmarted a year 12

does that count?

Extreme intelligence is a super power, yes. How do you think Tony Stark got to be Iron Man?

please don't pop my momentary bubble of happy and remind me he's not real plzthx

Extreme intelligence is a super power, yes. How do you think Tony Stark got to be Iron Man?

please don't pop my momentary bubble of happy and remind me he's not real plzthx

umm erhhh you do know that Tony Stark isn't...

um...

intelligent.....?

i mean the original blueprint were made by his dad...

i think?

not sure if it's the same in the comics, since I don't have access to them, but in the films Tony's daddy only came up with the arc reactor and then the improved power source. Tony made the suit from scratch. And it's a very attractive suit indeed.

I have a superpower! I can make people see what's going on in my head through the written word. In vivid detail. *points at DA icon in siggy* Though I warn you, if you are of a timid mind, you may not want to know. I deal in fictions touching on many controversial ideas

unlike many people i am pressured to grow fat... cause i'm skinny

He is real.

I'm glad to hear I have another super-power.

i am 11

i am in college

i outsmarted a year 12

does that count?

The fact that you're typing like that makes me feel like that's a lie.

i am 11

i am in college

i outsmarted a year 12

does that count?

That you were only able to outsmart an individual that is ONE YEAR older than you does not say much for your intellegence. My 12 year old cousin runs into walls for fun and licks doornobs. Good job outsmarting him. The world stands in awe of your achievement.

....On topic, I would love the ability to freeze time. That would be amazing.

Edited by Enitsnid

My superpower is the ability to combust the brains of mortals with my sheer awesomeness.

Not to mention I can exist in two completely different places as both a male and a female at the same time.

TJ has those powers, too, fo'sho.

That you were only able to outsmart an individual that is ONE YEAR older than you does not say much for your intellegence. My 12 year old cousin runs into walls for fun and licks doornobs. Good job outsmarting him. The world stands in awe of your achievement.

....On topic, I would love the ability to freeze time. That would be amazing.

Not to stand in their defense, but I believe they mean Year 12 as in the schooling year, not the age-year.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

Despite the fact I shouldn't, I chuckled at that. Thank you for brightening my morning.

Er... let's see. Well, for starters, I've got an internal clock, and I know almost exactly what time it is without a clock or a watch. Aaaand my mom and I both consider ourselves to be psychic. As in precognition, clairvoyance (ESP), and mediumship (only the first two apply to me).

I totally wish I had a more advanced form of telepathy, along with umbrakinesis, cryokinesis, and temporal manipulation. That would be awesome.

Edited by Miral

My superpower is the ability to combust the brains of mortals with my sheer awesomeness.

Not to mention I can exist in two completely different places as both a male and a female at the same time.

TJ has those powers, too, fo'sho.

This explains so much.

On topic: I don't have any superpower... unless being smart counts.

Er... let's see. Well, for starters, I've got an internal clock, and I know almost exactly what time it is without a clock or a watch. Aaaand my mom and I both consider ourselves to be psychic. As in precognition, clairvoyance (ESP), and mediumship (only the first two apply to me).

I totally wish I had a more advanced form of telepathy, along with umbrakinesis, cryokinesis, and temporal manipulation. That would be awesome.

Bet you didn't predict this response.

I can dream the plot and endings of books and movies I haven't seen / read yet.

Sometimes when I dream I will see the future...only little things, so when it happens I get a feeling of deja vu and remember my dream.

Edited by evangeline5432

Uuuuuuh... Does this count?

I can predict which episode of Family Guy will be on TV.

Seriously, I happen to think of a particular episode, and later that day or the next day, that episode is on TV. This occurs a lot and has gone on for years... :B

My friend correctly predicted 4 different cards in a row when we were picking them out of a stack. =/

Lucky? Coincidence? I think not!