DragonRider13

Super Powers

I guess I have a "super power" only I don't know if this counts.

I can kind of just blur my vision and for a while until some either bumps me, or gets in my face and goes AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH! Sometimes helpful to blur out boring conversations. tongue.gif

I can also bend my pinkie toe in a weird way. I can, wiggle it without moving other toes, bring it forward with out bringing my other toes forward, cross it over my other toes so it just barely touches my middle toe, and bring it backwards or sideways out a lot, almost at a 90 degree angle.

I consider it a super power because in PE, we sometimes have flexibility tests, and you have to touch your toe to pass. You also have to take off your shoes, luckily. I, being inflexible, just stuck my small toe backwards and touched it that way. tongue.gif My PE teacher was not impressed. xd.png

So, every time I need to pass one of those tests, I do that and pass!

Always dream of things that happens the day I wake up. Deja Vu. Always happens, though I don't think that's a super power.

Does it count if I didn't study at all for a huge test and aces it?

dry.gif Ugh. I envy people who aces their tests without studying.

So many people want to fly. I for one, do not mind being incapable of traveling via air without the assistance of an airplane. (Airplanes are cool though)

I would wish for the power to become unstoppable at manipulating people's emotions. I could control and influence if someone was happy, joyful, upset, concerned, embarrassed, compassionate, miserable, and my personal favorite, fearful. I would clearly use this power only to my selfish advantage.

If I actually had a superpower, it would definitely be turning into any type of animal. Somehow I think that would be helpful in certain situations. ninja.gif

As for any special abilities, sometimes I can see events happening like a split second before they actually do happen. Like the entire thing of how they're going to play out. Though sometimes it's not that accurate, and I haven't actually done it recently.....

I'm also very good at mimicking animal calls, but not sure if that's really considered a special ability.

I've had precognitive dreams before, but frequently the precognitive event in the dream is mixed in with other various dream events and so there's no actual way for me to tell which part might be predicting an actual event until that event actually happens and I'm like "ohhh" and it doesn't really have any kind of practical application |D

Also sometimes I can tell when somebody's about to walk into the room I'm in, I just get this weird feeling and this kind of ringing noise in my ears and then somebody walks in. Doesn't happen every single time though, and I get kind of paranoid when it happens and nobody walks in :V

Ha ha, I wish laugh.gif

Oh, really? Well, I can fly for about one tenth of a second, can teleport to any place I'm already at, and use telekinesis limited to things I'm already touching.

I can walk on all fours. Not like hands and knees, but hands and feet. I see people doing the "werewolf run" and I'm like "Pff, please. I can walk like a frog." I've never seen anyone walk like I do, and I've challenged a lot of people to try. Nobody could, so far.

When I watch a movie, I can "become" one of the characters. It's really weird. I don't literally turn into them, but it's more like I take on traits of their personality. Sometimes it can take a while to snap out of it, though, so I usually just kind of derp out during movies so I can avoid this because it's not always voluntary (or pleasant). dry.gif

I can predict what will happen in movies or TV shows. I was watching an episode of my favorite TV show with my friend the other day and I was predicting "Oh, this character is going to die" or "Ah, they can't kill her off, she's a main character" through the whole thing, and I was right. Also, I attribute my inability to be scared by traditional horror films to this ability. xd.png

It is a fact, I attract cats like the Pied Piper attracted rats. Except I can moderate when they follow me and not to some extent.

I can also predict certain computer games. For instance, I'll play a go-fish game against three computer-controlled players. As my opening move, I select a card and focus on it, then can figure out exactly which player has it. Not sure if it works on people in the real world, but I'd like to find out.

I have an uncanny knack for remembering words. I know all the correct uses and forms of to, your, there, and can tell you which plural "it's" to use in a given situation.

Had a few precognitive dreams, if that counts. Unfortunately no lotto numbers in any of them lol.

Also occassional telepathy derps - when I think of someone important and they pop up  right after (like, they text me on mobile), or they say the same thing I've just been thinking about. But that may be just coincidence as well, kind of weird but often hilarious.

Also, had some sort of an accidental OOBE/LD this morning... that is, sleep paralysis while being fully aware of what's going on and having a realistic hallucination about someone coming to my room, touching my pillow just over my head, and a hand touching my forehead, while I couldn't move at all. If that counts as well. Creepy. ._.

I would say i have 2 superpowers. One is kool the other is down right weird and useless but funny.

Cool one- I see color better then the average person. My eyes are very sensitive to light so I see color better and I have great night vision.

Weird one- Things stick to my forehead. No joke. small light weight objects like bottle lids, coins, etc will stick to my forehead for as long as I want them to. I could even jump up and down and they would still stay. Told you it was weird but funny. I call it the "World's most useless super power" copyrighted of course. wink.gif