DragonRider13

Super Powers

Hmm... does being able to influence the lag on my computer count as a super power? (Holiday releases here I come! xd.png)

Seriously, it helps with trades, releases, and loading cafe world dry.gif

If I were able to choose a super power, it'd be 'Give people, including myself, powers' power

To add onto this, I can mentally tag objects or directions. When I do this, I can 'feel' that object or direction. It takes me a little longer to untag an item than to tag it.

For some reason I tagged the rock on my nightstand......

Also with this, I can give myself 'extra limbs' in the sense that I can feel extra arms or wings. It's seriously cool.

RHEA. YOU'VE GOT AN INTERNET FROM ME BECAUSE OF THAT PICTURE IN YOUR SIG.

IT'S AMAZING.

KNIFE.

EYE.

ATTAAAAAAAAAACK!

Nice new Av+Sig combo yourself, there.

Wow, I didn't realize this thread was so busy!

By 'superheroes', I didn't mean like, Spiderman or anything. I meant something you or another person can do that most people can't.

Also, this is an amazing story:

But the most amazing super power I've seen was Jeremy Bates from Revolution Speak. He's a hero. He saves lives through his speeches, and saves those who are going downhill. Even sitting in a room with 300 other people, it felt like he was speaking to me. I fought through teachers sobbing my eyes out after the performance just so I could run up to him and hug him. No one out there knows about how much I used to hurt, but he understood. That total stranger saved my life. He's the best kind of superhero - better than anyone you'll see in a Marvel comic. He's the kind of guy that was raised low as dirt, but somehow still found the strength to get up there, talk about what happened to him, and really move you. Thanks again, Jeremy.

That is amazing.

Well... I iz awesome!

So

1) I can USUALLY guess what shape people are thinking of (Out of 3 shapes I tell them) And holding their hand, it is sooo freaky cause I did it to my friend and I got like 10 in a row right... O.o weird cause if someone is thinking of a triangle... I like see that shape on their hand....

2) I see the near future, like from a day to a month from when I had the dream.... and I can also pick out lots of details from a dream.

3) I don't know if this is considered a power or whatsoever but I will say it anyways... this is kinda weird... I think I was born with it... But I don't smile.... Unless I am super happy I just CAN"T it is kinda weird.... especially in photos... FAKE SMILES ARE TERRIBLE! >.< Usually my face is almost emotionless and I don't EVER let my feelings out, most people say you should... but they don't take over me....

4) I CAN DECIEVE EASILY! Yes very easily. Most people think I am... Trustworthy... *whistles* But not always.... EVERYONE thinks I am quiet at school... xd.png But once they get to know me... N-O I am A TALKAHOLIC!

Yes 4 powers Is VERY awesome.... I am proud. :I And thankfull...

EDIT! Oh and it takes A LOT LOT LOT To make me feel any kind of emotion or show it. I almost never get mad especially with my "poker face"... Maybe I should try poker...

Edited by rabbit153

Powers? 'Eh. If high pain tolerance is considered a power... then meh.

Shhh... My common sense is tingling.

Edit:

Dude, wtf? Not smiling would not be considered abnormal, a lot of people never smile. I never smile.

Edited by Qwackie

EDIT! Oh and it takes A LOT LOT LOT To make me feel any kind of emotion or show it. I almost never get mad especially with my "poker face"... Maybe I should try poker...

I almost don't have the emotion of anger. My tolerance for peoples sh*t is extremely high. Not a super-power at all.

I'm with you on that Qwackie. I never smile at all. Only a few people can make me smile, but that's because they're funny.

Edited by Hells_Deity

Being emotionless doesn't mean you're special, it means you're dull.

People, stop thinking no emotion is a power of some sort. It just means you're boring.

Being invisible would be cool I could physically hurt people I didn't like (long list lol) or people that annoyed me without getting caught, I couldn't be bothered helping random people I'd just help myself, my family and my friends.

Being male, I would use the power of invisibility for only one thing. Female changing rooms.

Being male, I would use the power of invisibility for only one thing. Female changing rooms.

I wouldn't use invisibility on that...

I think a lot of people here are exaggerating what they can do.

Just my 2 cents.

That's disgusting! ohmy.gif Now you will make me feel paranoid in the locker rooms! unsure.gif

And at Voxezi, maybe they are, but it's still cool to listen to them anyway!

I think a lot of people here are exaggerating what they can do.

Just my 2 cents.

I see your two cents and raise you a dollar.

I'd really love time control. So handy.

I'd hate any sort of teleportation power, I'd get so fat.

So. Fat.

I'd really love time control. So handy.

I'd hate any sort of teleportation power, I'd get so fat.

So. Fat.

Not only is your signature awesome, but this post made me lol.

I see your two cents and raise you a dollar.

Danke, Kestra.

And yes, Rhea, that is true.

My mom can predict if someone has died. It's weird, one time she couldn't stop thinking about my greatgrandma, so she called her and apperantly she had died the day before huh.gif and it's happened a few other times as well.

I can see people's auras and when I was little I used to hear voices while trying to go to sleep. One time they said "To the shadows who makes the living..." Any ideas of what it could mean?

That's disgusting! ohmy.gif Now you will make me feel paranoid in the locker rooms! unsure.gif

;~)

Yeah, nowadays it is.

Dammit! I don't have any powers...

About the closest it comes is that little voice in my head that tells me when someone's staring at me.

I would love to have the power to manipulate time.

Someday, someday...

I can see faint white outlines in pitch blackness...I was on a mine tour and the lady showed us what pitch blackness looks like. It was wierd, especially when I saw the outlines of my hands. I know this wasn't a one-time thing because when I was a kid, I would close my eyes and try to see the outlines when it was super dark in my room.

I also have a very stupid sense of premeditation. For example, I will randomly imagine that I am thinking about Final Fantasy X while I am standing in front of the soup cupboard, forgetting what I came there for. I will forget about the thought and then after an undefined time I get deja vu when I do the exact thing I imagined. It's totally useless, though.

Edited by sir_horsey_XIX

I get deja vu often, and after I had it once while chatting with people online, I asked them if we had ever talked about the current topic before and they said no. I've also had deja vu so... intense? that I remembered freaking out about it. :| No joke.

I've also guessed about things that turn out to be true, though that may be more luck based than anything.

But other than that, there's nothing really special about me. Though I do wish I could shape shift. That'd be awesome!