DragonRider13

Super Powers

I've always wished I could turn invisible. As much for helping people as for creating harmless mischief

Being invisible would be cool I could physically hurt people I didn't like (long list lol) or people that annoyed me without getting caught, I couldn't be bothered helping random people I'd just help myself, my family and my friends.

Edited by Kaynight

I don't think this classifies as a superpower, but...

I have a uncanny ability to gauge what kind of person a complete stranger is. For example, i meet a friend of a friend at a party. As soon as i make eye contact, i automatically gauge the person. If the person gives me a bad feeling, I get a sick feeling in my stomach, and have dreams that night about that person. And these dreams portray the person doing something in the future, usually bad. Then, in usually a months time, the dream happens in reality.

I have this thing too about people. There are people I like at first glance and some I automately dislike. I don't have dreams about them, but usually the feelings are shared by that person as well.

Another thing about me is that I can predict stuff that is going to happen or feel things that were about to happen/happened with a person, even though I don't know much about them.

If I were to have a superpower, It'd be that I could read minds. This way I would know if a person/guy likes me or not and what they think when they see me.

I can kinda tell my future. More or less I have a dream about something and the next day something in it comes true...and I can usually predict where my family is going to eat which isn't hard with the number of restraunts where I live. And if I can't really I make myself believe I can talk to animals. When I talk to my horse she usually responds with what I'm saying and I get a pretty good idea of what she is thinking.

:edit: really weird thing involving animals: I was takeing lessons once on a beautiful 2yr old paint walker and the owner never told me his name. I can not ride a horse without knowing his/her name, it just irritates me not knowing. Well. I thought to him "what is your name?" and got an impression of what would translate as magic and another of storm. I decided to call him Magic Storm untill I asked what his name was. His name was Magic Painted Storm.

Edited by SusieQRocks

user posted image

It had to happen...

I have dreamed of the future before, although it happens very rarely. My father dreamed of a funeral for a classmate (who was hit by a car the next day)

my grandmother can pick phones up before they start to ring and know exactly who is calling.

the only other thing about me that is just a little odd is that i somehow know the intentions ad underlying emotions in people at a glance. its why there are very few people I actually trust.

Honestly, I haven't ever seen some super human living around here, nor anywhere else. However, I will always believe in such humans. Because reality is so boring, there just has to be something to make it worth while.

Still, I feel like a miracle happened to my mother.

She has terrible bipolar, and she's been dealing with it for years. I finally decided to try out my luck, and wish on a shooting star.

What happened?

She got better. And she is now active with me and the rest of my family, going outside, and even starting a huge garden. And not lying on the couch all day, crying through her days.

Miracles happen. <3

I'm also one of the people who have future dreams, but they normally happen so far ahead of time that all I get is a deja vu feeling. Maybe I should start writing down what I remember of my dreams when I wake up.

I also have an unusual gift with cats. The nastiest cats that never like being held or cuddled will allow me to hold them even if no one else can. I can also help calm down cats that don't like being groomed.

I can also dream into the future, as you mentioned. But it's usually so far ahead that I have a feeling of deja vu at the time of the event, but remember the dream a little later. I've heard that it's just your brain working on various environmental factors around you to predict what will happen soon, but I can't explain my years in advance...

The exact same thing happens to me!

Edited by Infinitymaster

Hm... the only thing I can think of is that I have perfect pitch.

If I hear any note, I can tell you what it is without help. We discovered this when I was about six or so. I went with my dad to his office, and the door beeped when he swiped his security badge.

"That's a F-sharp, Daddy." "How do you know?" "I play it all the time on the piano." It was completely natural to me and I was baffled that other people couldn't do it. I've trained it to where I can pick out the notes of most chords, if they aren't too complex. I can also sing a desired note if asked, and can usually tell if an instrument needs tuning.

It has its downsides, though. Since I tend to think in terms of absolute rather than relative pitch, I have a hard time transposing music (playing in a different key). The transpose function on electric pianos drives me CRAZY, because I'm playing one note and another is sounding. It also drives me crazy if I hear a song in a different key than which I am familiar.

It's not really known how rare perfect pitch is, although it's supposedly more common with musical training.

Edited by LadyLyzar

I can read other people's mind.

Seriously, super powers do not exist. If God wanted us to have them, he would have made us with them.

Seriously, super powers do not exist. If God wanted us to have them, he would have made us with them.

Rational thinking. A super power.

It's not really known how rare perfect pitch is, although it's supposedly more common with musical training.

You're right. I also know for a fact that its more common in those who speak fluent Chinese, because of the tonal nature the language. It makes them better at recognizing pitches.

Visions. In dreams, or when I'm awake.

No joke and I'm not lying. They're little glimpses, and I dismiss them merely as memories. But then, I'll be doing whatever and total deja vu happens. Ish creepy. @_@

Also, I like when you can read others thoughts. Or at least, make them think you are. >3

I don't have any superpowers. xd.png Lame me. No "dreams-of-the-future" or anything, though sometimes I get weird deja vu feelings for no reason. I don't normally remember my dreams and the ones I do are really weird (example: two nights ago I had a dream involving a character from a webcomic I read, a virus, and Pikachu. o-o;), so I dunno. xP

Also, I can read during class and pay attention to whatever we're learning, enough so that if the teacher calls on me I can answer their question, but that's probably just good multitasking.

Flying would be a cool superpower to have. Or invisibility or telekinesis...

If he truly was an awesome god, he would've given us super powers.

(I could start a whole religious debate right here, but it ain't the spot for it!)

People may not have 'super powers', such as incredible strength or the ability to read minds, etc etc, but people have abilities that don't show up often all the time. Or, someone can take one thing that others can do as well, but they are so advanced at it that it may as well be a power. It's not some 'oh, I can make things blow up with thought!' type of thing, it's just something that is so extreme that it can amaze. Whether or not you don't think your god would've given people powers, you cannot deny that such people exist.

of something that others can do, but taken to the extreme.

I can predict the exact plots of TV shows I've never seen, I can read how animals are feeling, and I can usually sense people's personalities. The main thing I do is that, if I stay still, people don't notice me at all. And I'm usually easy to notice.

I don't know if this is rare, but I can feel when people are near me, without seeing them, hearing them, etc.

RHEA. YOU'VE GOT AN INTERNET FROM ME BECAUSE OF THAT PICTURE IN YOUR SIG.

IT'S AMAZING.

*Back on topic*

I saw this video once where this guy created heat with his hands and used it for massages. I tried to control fire on a match for a few months and what was weird was that when I thought about it hard enough, I was sure I could slow down the burning - when I let it burn naturally it actually went a bit faster O.o

I guess the so called special abilities people sometimes have a some things which are exclusive to them in their DNA. Some sort of extra part or gene I mean. Who knows, I wouldn't be surprised if it really is true. As for myself.. I have a good tolerance ( imo ) I can ignore all the bull**** people say and hardly get angry. I know it isn't something really special or something, but nyeh.. whatevs

I saw my brother push a tape dispenser without touching it aka telekinesis. I pushed someone down with telekinesis. No clue how we did it. Not like I can do it again.

Have you ever seen somebody do something you couldn't explain?

No.

Have you ever done something you couldn't explain?

... You mean like looking at that p0rn?

Do you dream about the future?

No. There is no future with morons believing superheroes exist.

Can you fly? (Joking)

I'm glad you are.