((Okay then. *Presses big reset button*))

Emrai trotted up to the top of the crest surrounding the small Rebellion camp. Her silver mane blowing in the breeze, and her white coat plastered with leaves from her trip through the forest. A three-clawed scratch went across her neck and a bite mark could be seen on her back left leg. The red showing easily on her moonlit fur. She stood, looking out over the camp, slowing down for the night. Her indigo hinted feathers rested gently on her back as she looked for him. Her prince she wanted to see after two weeks of trekking the untouched parts of forests. Her Animy shifted between her wing joints, waking from his sleep. The water made otter poked his head out of her feathers, looking to see where they were. "Go back to sleep Knap." she soothed. The otter nodded and curled back up, his tail melding into his nose. She gave a small chuckle before heading down the slope.

A young boy swore when a ragged black she-wolf grabbed his arrow. He was trying to shoot it past her before she could grab it, but even shooting one then another in a different direction didn't help. She always caught it. "Good girl." he eventually laughed, sitting down and taking the arrows from her mouth. He laid back and watched the stars, wishing he could drift into sleep, but knowing he cannot. The wolf whined and placed her head on her paws, looking at him with worry. "I know, but I'm sorry, I can't help it." he apologized for his feelings.

Adlai looked around growing nervous as he usually did when his mate was nowhere to be found. Well technically they weren't mates, but when all of this was over, he intended to right that wrong. He sighed as his second in command, Glora, came in and told him that his last beam of the day was to happen in the next few minutes. He walked to the center of the Rebellion camp and then watched as people started to back away from him quickly and carefully. He then bent over for a second letting his fire grow within until it started to spill out from his eyes and fingertips. In moments he stood straight with his arms out at his sides and released a pent up flame high into the sky for at least thirty seconds. When it was finished, the ground around him was scorched yet again, but when he was through and moved out of the way, one of the pegasi from the L'veynga tribe who had joined him and his dear princess. He smiled as he quickly grew the plants back to health then stayed there momentarily. He had just met, earlier in that month, a Harka named Evyndr. She was of the feline type of Harka and was rather old.

Scorpo walked around with Brutus noting that not much was going on around him. He found himself staying in places far to long, but knew that he was close to the Rebellion Camp from the beam of light that just shot up into the air.

Lyre sat a distance from the outside of the camp. Short, pale green hair framed her face as she strummed, a random tune on the lyre in her lap. Resting just behind Lyre under folded wings, her Lienay watched their surroundings with half lidded blue eyes. Lyre herself was simply content to wait and play idle rhythms to entertain any who would listen, but Lienay was more decided on sleeping. Her attention had been drawn to the flames sent heavenward. She soothed Lienay when the leopard expressed displeasure at the sight. "Hush up, darling. They allow us to stay here, so there's no need for you to be rude."

Emrai watched the beam pierce the sky and trotted a little faster, keeping a little bit off her left back hoof. The princess nodded to the Pegasus playing a lyre as she passed, making a note to ask her to play it for her sometime. She shook her head and whinnied a greeting, knowing he'd hear as she got closer. She passed the first few tents and slowed her pace as to not step on anyone. She weaved through the patched and colorful temporary homes. Knap was fully up and looking around from his bouncing loft. He chattered at her, made a gurgling sound by him being water. Emrai snorted and ignored him, lifting her back hooves up to unbalance the otter.

Lyre offered Emrai a smile followed by a look of concern when she noted the state of the princess. Immediately, she was on her feet and following the other Pegasus. Lyre left her instruments and weapons where they were and told Lienay to guard them. She followed after Emrai until the princess stopped. Coming to stand next to Emrai, Lyre bowed in respect before asking to assist the princess in a light tone. "Is there anything I may help you with, m'Lady Princess?"

Emrai stopped and looked at her. She shifted into her human form and Knao crawled onto her shoulder. She took her weight off her injured leg and nodded. "I'd like to find Adlai, but I need to be healed. What would you suggest I do?" She felt it was good to have others opinions sometimes. Knap hopped down and in a splash of water, he turned into a snow-dusted fox, sitting and putting his tail around his paws.

((Yes, we have plenty of room. Please, join. biggrin.gif))

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

((lol, I like that edit. Hmm, any place I can see the current accepted charrie sheets?))

((Pg. 7. They wouldn't fit on the first page and so I tossed them where they'd fit, with LoveLost's help of course.))

((Can I get a quick...recap thing since your charries obviously have a history but there was also a big reset button pushed? So. I'm a bit confuzzled.))

((We just did a reset. The only history there at the moment is in the plot and the profiles. I think....

I'll post my reply when i get home, Shad.))

((Well, please don't just say that, fill out a from and post it and then wait for approval.))

"If m'Lady likes, I may clean and bandage the injury." Lifting a hand, Lyre gestured to a tent for the two women to make use of it. She gave a whistle for Lienay to bring her things. The leopard made quick work at stuffing Lyre's things in the girl's pack. The leopard struggled to get the items in, but fared well enough as she'd been trained to. Once they were in, Lienay trotted to the two women dragging the pack behind her.

Emrai sighed. "I thought you would say that." She said, but there was no complaining, and she followed the green winged Pegasi to the tent. Knap hopped through, and around her feet, Emrai acted as if she didn't notice. When Knap couldn't get her attention, he bit her ankle, causing a moment of frost bite before Emrai dispersed it with a wave of her hand. "What is so important Knap?" She asked, annoyed with the changing Animy. He blinked at her, his ears a mix of sadness and uncertainty. Emrai shook her head, not understanding, which was unusual. For she always knew what he was 'talking' about.

((*pokes everyone* Did they die? I've been trying to wait for someone to add their two cents in....))

((Hmm I'm not sure, I'll speak with them in a PM to check.

EDIT: I've put all of the Character Sheets on the first page! Finally....))

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

((I guess there's no more point in bumping this if LoveLost doesn't come back.))