((Mijikoi, is Lyre in the Jakeera Forest? Just want to know 'cause it could affect my next post.))

((Well Raxus is in the Jakeera Forest...just letting you know.))

((T.T I have no clue. I would assume that Shadow already got the Nike people she wanted but I don't want to assume wrong. Oh, well. I'll work with which ever one you prefer. If it makes it easier for her not to be there I can work with that or the opposite. I really can't make up my mind.>.< Sorry, Blue.))

Rameriz was about to cut back to start flying back to camp, as he was almost out of his territory and into the Jakeera Forest. But before he did, his curiosity got the better of him. Why would Nike want to send an assign in the first place? How did they act when they weren't fighting? Why was this war even happening, it may not have even been their fault that Gortonar was killed? Questions, and he wanted answers, bad enough to dive downward and land.

Reina chattered at him, trying to tell him that this was, "Not a good idea!" "Easy girl, I'll only go in a little way, and if we don't find anyone, we'll leave." Rameriz tried to convince her. The Marten bared her pearly sharp teeth, but sat on his back and stopped making noise, now acting like, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

The red Pagasi, still in horse form, folded his wings and on quiet foot steps, began walking toward the forest, then into it. The Krayu Plains were left behind as the red Pegasi and the Marten entered the forest. It wasn't long before they heard something, or someone that sounded like they were dancing.

The Marten hopped off and walked beside Rameriz as he eased forward. A few more steps and his stuck his head around a tree to see a girl with pale green hair and her wings weren't much darker. Reina slunk out from behind the tree to, standing a little from her bonder, her ears pricked as Rameriz carefully and calmly spoke. "Hello? Please don't scream or try anything, I'm not going to hurt anyone unless they try hurting me."

--------------

Aria turned into her light blue form and shook her mane, Rico stood up as she did. "Let's scout a little." she suggested and the white cream colored lion nodded. The two began walking quietly, winged horse and a lion, side by side. Their ears where pricked and they looked around carefully for anyone who shouldn't be in their forest.

((Lore or Apollo can find Aria if one of you want.))

The den was silent, nothing but the cracking of the fire made a noise. He heard the sound of an animal, causing him to grab his crossbow. Even though he was never going to fight again, he needed to hurt and defend himself encase of an attacking animal. If it was one of the Pegasus who trived on this Island, then he had nothing to worry about. With his crossbow in the ready, he stepped out of his hermit den and walked forward slowly, looking all around for the source of the noise.

Rico halted, sniffed the air and Aria froze when he bared his teeth. She morphed into her human form and opened her light blue wings, her deep blue eyes bright. She put her long blue hair up with one of her navy blue ribbons to keep it out of her face. Then she pulled her bow off her shoulder and knocked an white feathered arrow into the white wood bow.

Rico crouched and the two moved forward quietly, the lion up to his bonder's hips and his ears pricked. The lion got behind a tree to hide himself and Aria hide behind another, motioning Rico to stay put. She didn't want him hurt if this person had a bow and was trigger happy.

Then she darted out from behind the tree, rolled through some bushes, crouched on her knees and pulled back her bow, aiming it at the brown haired elf. "Who are you? And I wouldn't try using that if I were you, no mater how fast you are, all it takes is me to release before you even aim." she said, meaning the crossbow he had in her hands. Her large lion appeared from where she had, walked up by her, then crouched with his sharp claws unsheathed.

Raxus looked around his surroundings, he sensed that whoever was near him wasn't alone. He heard the sounds of movement, twigs breaking, leaves being rustled. Suddenly he saw a figure rolling though the bushes and aiming a bow at him. He looked at the figure, and quickly saw she was human...except she had wings. He adjusted his aim at the blue-haired woman just as a lion also burst through, ready to pounce on him.

"That's none of your business, and your threat is idle, my crossbow can kill a person within 25ft of me, meaning the bolt will be fired quicker then you can react...and your in my kill zone." Threatened Raxus as he aimed his crossbow at the woman...and began to lower it softly as he gazed into her sea-blue eyes. He had seen such eyes before, they were beautiful...he closed his eyes and dropped his crossbow.

"I didn't mean to react like that...all I want is to be alone. I don't want to kill another woman with beautiful eyes..." He said sadly as he raised his hands up and surrendered to her...he wasn't going to fight...not anymore.

Edited by Lore_Master

Lyre's eyes darted to stare at the stranger with alarm. She continued playing her flute but made no other move. Lienay growled from where the leopard had halted. Lienay slinked in front of Lyre with an easy stride. Once firmly in front of Lyre, Lienay sat on the ground, but left her claws extended as a precaution. Lyre blew a final note before lowering the flute and tilted her head to the side. She gestured to the weapons leaning against a tree. "You'd have me at a bit of a disadvantage were I going to attack. Although, I will admit if you had meant harm, even if I can't beat you, I would still have faught back.

Casden woke up to the noises of a diminishing flute, then the sounds of conversation. Elora seemed to be tense as the lightly pecked at him, trying to wake him up. He looked around nearby to see that not far off were at least three humanoid figures. He slowly stood up, taking care to keep his right arm as still as possible. Some blood had gotten through the bandages, but it looked like the wound had dried up for now. He quietly made his way towards them, noticing that they looked like they were in some sort of stand off. He didn't want to get involved, not with all those bows and arrows pointed around, but he pulled out his own bow and arrows as a precaution. He watched the group carefully, waiting for them to do something that would either tell him to fight or flee.

Looking around, he realized just how far into the Jakeera forest he had gone. No wonder he had been exhausted, and no wonder his pursuers had given up chase. He was deep within neutral territory, and nobody wanted to bring the war here. It was a good hiding spot for now, but he decided that once he healed enough he would have to leave.

((Sorry, yes Mijikoi, Emrai got her followers and Adlai got his and they are all on the Krayu plains. Snowy, Fireburn would be a Fire Drawker, and would look like a horse, but that would be weird if he still liked Kagiso... Of course you could change him a little and he could be a Shadok Pegasus.))

And I would pounce on you before you had a chance to reload. Rico thought though he couldn't put it into words and no one heard him. He tilted his head as he heard a faint twig snap not too far to his right and moved even closer to Aria, going to protect her no mater what. Aria had started to lower her bow, but tensed and lifted a few inches again when the elf said, 'kill another'. He seemed to mean what he said, then he lowered his crossbow and held up his hands.

Aria unknocked the arrow that had been in her bow and put it and her bow back in her quiver. "I thank you for the comment, though two other words bothered me slightly." she said then cocked an eyebrow. "Put down you hands, if you wanted to hurt someone you would have done it as you pointed out, even if you had you'd have teeth and claw marks in you from him. But, that doesn't really mater since you didn't." she added nodding toward Rico.

The lion looked at her, then the elf, then her again. He rumbled quietly, trying to get her to introduce them. "This is Rico and I am Aria. I'd rather call you something other than he or him, but, if you don't wish to say then you don't wish to say." she said and blinked, her blue eyes seemed to look through him and already know, even though she didn't.

---------------

When the leopard got infront of the girl, Reina instinctively got in front of Rameriz, even though she was much smaller than the leopard. "Of course... but I have no intention of harming anyone. I shouldn't even be here in fact." Rameriz said and the Marten nodded a few times, clearing her point. "But I wanted to know a few things about the Nike tribe, including why, if they did, send an assassin to kill Shadok's leader... I'm sure a blood red horse isn't the most untense thing to be around, more likely the opposite." he added.

Then Rameriz morphed back into a winged boy form, a cute winged boy with eyes that weren't pink, but still not alarming red. He folded up his red and black wings behind him and Reina leaped up to his open hand, then shot up his arm and sat on his shoulder. Rameriz bowed mannerly, "I'm Rameriz, this is Reina." he said. The little Marten's black nose twitched.

"I would imagine, its not easy when you deal with a monster like me" sighed Raxus sadly as he lowered his hands softly. He watched as the lion moved closer to the woman, ready to protect her encase something does try to attack her. He nodded as he lowered his hands and picked up his crossbow, removing the bolt and closing up the hidden bolt compartment. He didn't want to hurt her or her lion...all he wanted was to be left alone.

As the woman introduced herself and her lion, he gave a nod as he turned around and said "Raxus" before he walked back into his den slowly. Once he reached his den, he turned to Aria and said "If you want tea...then come in." He said before he crouched and went in. It was a two room den, a living room/kitchen and a small bedroom with a hammock. He grabbed the wooden kettle and two wooden cups, and poured some tea. He placed one cup at the end of a small table and stared into his cup.

"I'm Lyre and this is Lienay and we see no trouble with red. Now as to an assassination, why in the Plains would we do that? If Princess Emrai, heard of even the thought of it she'd be displeased with the idea." Lienay Leaned against Lyre when Lyre stepped up next to the leopard. She looked over Rameriz, quizzically. Brushing her fingers through Lienay's fur, Lyre hummed as she thought over how to ask her question. Lienay caught the very faint sound of someone else nearby and gave a low growl to alert Lyre. Deciding to ignore the observer unless they came closer, Lyre took a seat next to Lienay. "May I ask what dunderhead told you those lies?"

((quick question, who is allied with Emrai and Adlai?))

Kagiso jumped and looked around. SOmething was around her and she heard a fair amount of shouting. She didn't understand what it was but she knew that there were people. She walked along quietly her feet not even making a sound before she drew to a place where two others were talking. She listened for but a moment then walked off as they went inside. Her deep red hair shimmered in the sunlight accenting her red eyes. She walked further on her light steps echoing along the forest as the trees spoke amongst themselves. She walked into a small clearing where and started to walk around in a small pool of water. She giggled as Bristor rubbed his plank like head underneath her chin. She decided to go back to the hole where the man had been and peeked in out of her innocent curiosity. "Allo?" she called into the cave her eyes still adjusting to the lack of light.

Evyndr had started running as soon as the flame had sprouted and it had been nearly an hour since then. Due to her enhanced speed, she was able to cover over 20 miles in half an hour so she had already run 40 miles. She yipped happily in the sunlight and ran over the grass her bare feet seeming to skim over the lush grass. Her head turned sharply as her tuned ears picked up the sound of a flute and the sound of a lion. She didn't know which one to go to, or if she wanted to go. She let her laughter ring out into the air but decided to go another way into the forest and came upon a young shifter in the clearing. "hello there." she said her voice somewhat loud and holding the wisdom of age. She knew that her voice would reach throughout the forest but didn't really care. She was easily able to defend herself and the young man if need be.

((I don't know about anyone else but Lyre follows Emrai.))

Edited by Mijikoi

((oh okay...well i think we are all just with our main tribes and then Evyndr is allied with the Adlai Emrai force smile.gif ))

((Is it just my computer, or is the post with all of the Characters blank???))

((Nope. It looks blank on mine with Firefox and Internet Explorer.))

((Well cr*p, and its not letting me fix it either. I have all the sheets and everything saved to Word, so that's no problem, but when I tel it to post it doesn't!))

((It's blank on my comp too, and it wasn't about 15 hours ago...))

Aria and Rico looked at each other, and the girl shrugged. She folded up her wings, let down her hair so she didn't look like someone about to fight and entered a few moments after him. Her lion halted just a few feet from the entrance and sat down, he still thought he had heard something earlier and was going to make whatever it was get through him first. Aria sited herself and accepted the cup that Raxus. After he sat down, she said, "Thank you." and drank some of the tea. "It's quite good."

When Kagiso light put her head inside the den, she came face to face with Rico and he growled after she said, "Allo", crouched, and bared his teeth, making him look quite threatening.

Aria quickly dove to one side, pulled her bow out, pulled an arrow out, knocked it, pulled and aimed it at the girl she didn't know. All she was her head, she couldn't see wings or anything else, and Rico was crouched low enough she could shoot over him. "And who are you?" she asked amazingly calm.

-------------------------------------

Rameriz couldn't help a faint smile, they obviously hadn't done it after all. At her remark about a 'dunderhead' she smiled faintly again. "Well, it's the main reason each clan is at war with others. So, I didn't really hear it from just one person." he replied. Reina continued to sit paciently on his shoulder.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

Kagiso didn't shriek in alarm, or dive out of the way. She merely pulled out her own weapon, a broadsword and held it across her heart. She flared her bright white wings in surprise as her eyes took on an angry, devilish gleam to them. "What is with all of you?" she asked completely ignoring Rico since Bristor's big head was right beside her and glaring at the much smaller animal. "First the bows, now such a warm welcome." she said her voice soothing, yet firm. "I should ask both of you the same thing since you are in the forest belonging to Princess Eteseya of the L'veygna Tribe." she said and looked at both of them. The first was a girl that was possibly her own age with shimmering silverish purple hair. her eyes were a very pretty blue she noted which was very unlike the ruby red of her own eyes. The second being besides the still growling lion, was a sad looking man whose heart seemed to be broken over many things. His hair was dark, but what surprised her was his pointed ears. An elf! She said excitedly in her mind which drew a bored look from Bristor at her side.

"Hn. I suppose that means I can't knock'em in the head." Lyre buried a hand in Lienay's fur, scratching lightly at the scuff of the leopard's neck. It wasn't but a moment before she pulled her hand away and gestured for Lienay to fetch her Lyre. She mumbled a thank you when the leopard consented by doing so. The lyre was picked up by cautious teeth and carried over. Once Lienay returned to her side, Lyre took her namesake from the leopard and set it in her lap, while the flute was set on the ground. "I'll leave my weapons over there as a show of good faith if you'd like to join me?"