(( X Covering his burn scar Back of his right shoulder

Naturally he's wearing something else, but the shirt's still open.))

Knap believed his friend, but the strrange Animy still smelled odd to him. He wasn't quite sure what to think about it.

Damon nodded in greeting, he had heard many stories throughout his journeys. Travelers could tell you all kinds of things. The man watched Adlai carefully, still not completely trusting. Even with Emrai's Animy reassuring him, they could all be lying still. He winced then as another pegasus fell on top of him. He chuckled slightly at the scene before him, and suddenly realized that should he seem hostile and cuase a fight, he'd lose...and it wouldn't be pretty with his instinctual way of fighting.

He shivered at the thought. Once he started fighting, he wouldn't stop until he exhausted himself only after being cut to pieces. On that note he placed his matching daggers in their holders on his lower back, out of sight. "Of course. I wouldn't leave any young woman without help." He said, changing his words after Adlai's reaction from his last comment. "I would be daft to decline your offer." he replied, watching him pick the young pegasus up.

Emrai, still asleep, curled into the saftey of her prince. She knew it was him, for how could she not?

(( Username: ArchiosLukos

Character name: Nimonie

Creature: Fairie

History: Nimonie was born within the confines of Getra Forest. Her home is dug into a mound much like a hobbits. She was once under the mentoring of a Pegasus, who tried to teach her magic. She was completely uninterested and turned to herblore instead. Until the war, she sat quietly in her home and made a basic living. Now Nimonie spends her time training and making offensive potions for battle. She plans to travel to an army

outlet soon.

Side: In the war, Shadok tribe.

Otherwise, only those protecting nature. (Elf, Pegasi, some humans, some Harka, etc)

Description: Nimonie has dark olive green hair, golden skin, her wings are an iridescent orange, and her eyes are a moonlight silver. She often wears a gold-green robe that is pulled up in front; while a golden scarf trails around her feet. A constant stream of

faerie dust floats around her. [X]

Weapon: Her main weapons are two kataras (punching daggers) that sit in a holster at her waist. Her secondary weapon is a rapier. Nimonie's third and final weapon is a potent sleeping powder that knocks a person out when inhaled. It only knocks them out once it reaches the lungs. She has a few handfuls, and prefers only to use it when there is no other route of escape.

Animy: N/A

Animy name: N/A

Animy species: N/A

Animy gender: N/A Coyote

Edit: Here is a bit of a gift if you want it. [X]))

Edited by ArchiosLukos

((Archois, if you add a 5 sentence history, then I'll accept your form))

((Thanks Shad wink.gif Could you change Kagiso's breed to the Forest Horse please?))

Kagiso looked at Damon from behind Adlai's wings since they were raised to keep them off of the ground. She smiled slightly and watched as Scorpio made sure that Emrai didn't drop anything. When he had retrieved her pack and weapons, he nodded to Adlai.

Adlai turned to Kagiso with a rueful smile still thinking that it was a bad idea to bring one whose temperament was so volatile into the camp. However she had been an asset on the battle field time and time again, her body had proven so with only a few scars caused by swords. "Kagiso, lead him to our home." He said and took off into the air with Scorpio taking off right behind him.

As the last harsh breeze petered out, Kagiso looked from where Scorpio and Adlai had taken off and looked at Damon. Her hands were covered in thick leather gloves that went just to her knuckles. It was easy to see that she fought only with her hands and wings especially since her wings had light, sharp, armor attached to the tip of her wings, permanently. "I can't see any wings on you, but your scent tells me that you are not exactly human. Do you want to walk or ride?" she asked offering him a once in a life time chance to ride a pegasi. Her light brown wings disappeared and the last of the light that emanated from her also disappeared. "By the way, I'm Kagiso Sunray." she said then smiled as Bristor snaked his way by Damon after offering a comforting croon and then settling in a large circle around Kagiso's feet.

((Thank you Lukos!))

((Hm, I don't see anything that says she's any breed of horse Love.))

Damon watched in amazement as the two simply took to the sky with the snowy tiger bound off under them, easily keeping pace. He glanced over at Kagiso as she commented on his lack of wings.

He didn't like how she could easily tell he wasn't human. He tensed up at this thought, moving his hand down to grab the back of his sirt near his knives. They always comforted him, and he felt invincible whenever he had them.

He opened his mouth to answer, but froze as the strange Animy she had moved past him, making him move away a few steps.

"Damon... just Damon." He replied, remembering that few people would like hearing his last name. Not only did it kind of give away what he was. Then again you'd have to read from the Old Library scrolls to know that his family crest was one of the three ruling familys.

"I'll ride if you don't mind. Traveling has taken it out of me." He said. It was partly true, he was tired. Then again he could still go for another three hours without being overly tired still. It was a rare opportunity, and he wasn't the kind to let it simply pass by.

--

Dark eyes looked over the plains, finally out of the forest the Assassin looked. Maybe he'd see Skyranin, maybe his only companion was longing for his company as well. He doubted it. She was told to follow the pegasus and her Animy. Still, he hoped that she wouldn't be too long now...

Skyranin, in the form of a golden-eagle, was flying higher and further away, but parallel to the male pegasi. She was out of sight, but with her vision it was easy to follow them.

Kagiso tilted her head slightly her kind eyes taking on a scrutinizing look and wondered if Evyndr would be able to get something out of the boy. With a decline of her head, she honored his choice and a blinding light emanated from her as she changed into her pegasi form. "Sorry about the light...I don't know why it happens...that's why people call me Sunray." she said with a horse like smile. She trotted over to him and knelt down enough for him to get on. "Why did you reach back for your weapons when I asked your name?" she asked him not letting his actions slip by as she awaited for him to get onto her back.

Beside her Bristor churred in eagerness to get going with everybody and get back to camp.

Aldai looked at Scorpio and nodded and in seconds the younger pegasi was off in a blur towards the camp. He landed and from where Adlai was, it looked like an anthill had just been kicked. With a slight chuckle, he landed inside the camp and walked past several people who seemed relieved that Emrai was back with them. With firm steps, no matter how relieved he was that she was home, he walked straight to their tent and laid her down on a comfortable bed that was there.

Lyre set down on the ground and settled her wings against her back. She sighed as she waited for Lienay to stop beside her. She took the opportunity to drag a hand through her hair, as the windblown mess had fallen into her face with her landing. "So, did you find anything, Lienay?"

The look the leopard presented Lyre with, had the Pegasus shaking her head in mirth. The two set off in the direction Lyre hoped Emrai had gone once more. This time when she took to the sky it was not the green haired female that would be spotted, but a equine in flight.

((Sorry, I just typed what I could. Writer's block sucks.))

((Whenever you want Lukos. Also, right now they're all at the rebel camp which is a few miles north of the lake. Damon and Kagiso are about to head that way.))

Shielding his eyes from the flash he shook his head to see again. If he was anything at all, nocturnal would be it. His eyes reflected light and so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. "It's fine, I've had worse." he said.

When his eyes came back into focus, the pegasus was kneeling in front of him. He carefully moved to climb on, but paused for a moment at her question. 'Damn it she noticed.'

"I don't like my name. My family one." He replied quickly. He sat carefully on her back, wishing to end this conversation. Although he was fairly sure that she wouldn't leave it at that.

Adlai turned to Knap and gently stroked the Animy's head. "There was someone looking for her...find them and bring them here." he said kindly and glanced at Veetan who knew that he was to go with Knap wherever he went.

Kagiso chuckled. SHe could feel how tense he was by the way that he sat on her back. As soon as she was sure that he was settled, she took off at a steady, swift, and smooth gallop to a cliff edge with her wings folded back against her sides. With a powerful lunge she flew off of the cliff then spread her wings wide to catch and updraft. Snorts and whinny's escaped her as she was thrilled with the experience. "Now that we are in the air," she said as Bristor, who was wingless, came up beside them.

The tiger nodded and with a whirl of snow he was a fox again. he placed a paw on Adlai's leg and sent a quick message. It simply showed the brief glance of the man in the trees that he and Emrai had seen earlier. He tilted his head afterwards, asking if this is what he meant.

Damon knew that she would unfold her wings at the last moment, but he still shut his eyes as they went over. He wasn't a fan of heights. Sadly only now did he remember this.

He dared to open them as they leveled out and rode on smoother currents. "I'm glad you're enjoying this." He said, watching Bristor fly up beside them. "Yes? Oh, if you don't mind my asking, what is your Animy?" Damon, like many people, had a good sense of curiosity.

Adlai shook his head no. Emrai had people on her trail. Their scent had been carried in a constant breeze that went through the forests. He wondered how he could tell Knap if he hadn't seen the people and was only able to look at Veetan who didn't understand either. "They.... look for the scent on the air. It isn't one of those here...an animy and another pegasi." he said wondering if they understood then. "A female at that."

It was easy to tell that Kagiso was laughing at his question. "He's a dragon. I don't know where his kind comes from, but he is." she said and then settled onto a higher wind flow so that she could talk to him a little longer. "Why are you so adverse to your family name?" she asked him continuing the conversation from before.

Knap seemed to understand partly and nodded. He glanced at Veetan, still slightly unsure, and padded off towards the scent Adlai had mentioned. Now that it was brought to his attention, he found a faint and new smell out of the familiar ones.

A dragon? He'd heard about them before. In fact he'd seen some before, but they looked different than that. "Oh, he looks different than the ones back home." He said simply. He absently traced the tattoo on his side, the one hiding his scar. He shivered at that memory and choked back sadness.

The butterfly etched into his skin on the back of his shoulder suddenly felt heavy. He let out a shaky breath. His sister had loved butterflys...

Kagiso's question brought him back to the present. he felt like growlin at her, to tell her to back off. Then again, it may not matter anyway. "Not many people find them to be pleasant. Let alone remember them. I don't want to suddenly become an enemy for my species." He explained. "Please just keep one thing in mind Kagiso, I'm not arround them are I? I escaped to see the world, and to leave that behind."

Kagiso halted in mid-air seeming to be rather miffed at him being cryptic. "Look, you can be straight with me. I'm a L'veynga...I used to do my best in any battle to murder and torture any Shadok or Nike. When I heard about what had really happened, with Adlai sitting on me...I found that people can change whether they are human, pegasi or something else. I mean for heavens sake, we have a Harka!" She said and then took off in a dive to land just outside of camp, enough for a short walk. "Damon, don't be ashamed of where you come from," she said remembering her abusive father and drunkard mother, "Use it to spur you on." she said then noticed a sadness in his tone of voice that she hadn't before.

Veetan followed Knap but stayed a bit away so that they could cover more ground.

The boy allowed himself a small laugh. "I'm not ashamed, I simply don't want to get attacked. My family isn't known for helping anyone but our own species." He explained. His blue eyes gazed over the plains, weighing what might happen if he told anyone his name, and if they knew who they were. He couldn't find anything other than being captured or chased away. Which wasn't too bad, it could be worse. "Damon Hex. Only son to the Hex family." He paused for a moment. "Their only child now." He added. "Well, now that I went out on a limb and told you, do you even know who they are?"

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

(So you can be any of the creatures except daemon?)

(And do I need to know whats happened in the past 5 pages?)

((Yes, and no not really. If you want to know what everyone else knows, read from pg. 11 10 forward. This is about the fifth time we've restarted so the other pages are confusion upon confusion.

EDIT: I deleted some bums guys, and we lost a whole page...))

(Uhm I only see 6 pages :/)

((Really? Okay well, then from page...5-6 if you really care. You don't actually have to though.))

( I cant Decide on what species to be, so ill join later.)

Kagiso shook her head slightly but remembered something from the older horses in her tribe. "It sounds familiar. And you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." It was easy to see that Kagiso was incredibly curious about where Damon was from and just what type of being he was.

Damon shrugged. "I don't see the point in not telling you now. You just can't tell anyone else. I'd appreciate it if you didn't get me killed or captured or something else of the likes." He said, tilting his head slightly to look at her face. "Besides," He said, looking up ahead. "I have no desire to keep their secrets. I want nothing to do with them." He said, finally coming to terms with himself. "I'm a-Ow!" he was cut off by a sharp claws digging into his back. "Damn it Garuk!" He hissed. The small creature crawled around him, claws holding onto his skin as he moved to his shoulder. It hissed at him and snapped its teeth together. "Well deal with it Garuk, it's my choice. Besides, father doesn't deserve my loyalty anymore. I don't want any part in this war." He said.

Garuk made a coughing/gagging sound and looked away, seeming to be snooty and petty. Damon rolled his eyes at the creature. It looked like a wingless dragon, but it was about the size of a parrot with feathers dotted here and there. It's skin was a pale brown, almost a muddy color. White feathers mad an odd contrast against the skin. It's pupil-less eyes were gray, and enhanced the dullness of the creature.

"Kagiso, Garuk. Garuk, Kagiso." He said quickly.

Knap padded along, scenting the air. The scent got stronger all of a sudden and he stopped. He looked around, and up, to try and find them. He yipped to Veetan, his voice echoing in the wind. The Animy shifted into his tiger form in a poof of snow. He stood out in the middle of the lush grass, but he needed to see above the green sea.

((Garuk))

(here it is!

Username:darkling155

Character name: кapach

Creature: none

History: Kapach grew up tortured by his (do they have families?) the reason for this was because he was prone to failure. He was practicing to be some form of a hunter but he was never able to succeed, everytime he failed he would be tortured by his (parents?). they would attach him to a wall outside with thorned chains. At some point he got tired of the torture and escaped from his (family.) he then hid himself among other people, he always enjoyed crafting and building things. He built two axes for himself One for everyday usage and one he cared for because the things he made were the only things he could care about. Now he is traveling looking for someone.

Tribe: Unknown

Description: Looks Coyote

Weapon: two handed steel war axe. )

Edited by darkling155

((neither of you are accepted. Reason being is because your history's need some serious work. Darkling, what is your character? A Daemon, Harka, Fairie, Pegasi, what? Your history IS NOT allowed to be RP'd out. THere MUST be a paragraph for it to be accepted and I see that you didn't read all of the rules. Same goes for you Aryxon. Also, please smooth out your sentences. It sounds like this. Like you cannot talk. As if you were trying to get facts out. We don't like it when people RP like that and to prove to us that you won't do that, you need to write your form like you will RP. As to the photos, please either link the real photo (not the search) to the form. Please PM me if either of you would like me to help you write your forms. I have no problems doing that smile.gif ))

"Awww! He's cute!" she said and looked around before shifting into her human form. Luckily this time Bristor blocked the light with his hulking body until it dimmed down far enough for her to be seen easily. "Is he one of your kind Bristor?" she asked and looked at him as he laid down around Damon and Kagiso. The large dragon shook his head an affirmative and then a negative which she didn't understand. My kind, but not so. Kagiso shrugged it off before she inclined her head slightly to the small dragon. "You interrupted us Garuk." she said with a laugh.

((I did allow darkling to be a Deamon. Love is right though, put more into your form. If you must put things about Deamons in the history then do so, but within reason...))

Garuk snorted, a puff of gold smoke coming from his nostrils. Damon reached up and the dragon crawled onto his arm. The young boy let the creature crawl onto his side and the moment Garuk touched his skin, the dragon turned black. As it crawled up along Damon's burn scar, it turned back into a tattoo. Then as if it was completely normal, Damon turned back to Kagiso and her Animy. "Sorry 'bout that, he usually isn't like this." He apologized. "Yes he's different. He's my 'Animy'. A projection of my magic, but different. He's actually part of me, not another soul, but uh...mine. See I'm a Deamon. The Hex family is one of the three ruling ones. We're actually a very civilized race. We're very...human...in nature." He smirked.

(alright I fixed it.)