((MUCH much much much ect. Better! Thank you very much for doing that. Uhm, he's accepted, but can you be more specific than "something"? like is it an emotional something, a person something, or a mental something?))

Kagiso looked at him without a change in her expression as he spoke. Only Bristor showed a change by a deep angry rumble in his chest. With a dark, and surprisingly firm glare at her Animy, the dragon was quiet and flattened the "fins" along his body to show sedation in the current moment. "A Daemon you say? The only ones that I have ever heard about and interacted with, were covered in scales and covered with odd black tattoos. They didn't use knives, they used large bludgeoning weapons...they had horns behind their ears that glowed when they were using magic, which they never did until I was about to kill them...although their magic was rather rudimentary. Yours seems to be a bit more highly attuned since you were able to create a separate entity from yourself that actually embodies parts of your own personality." By this time, she had begun pacing as she thought through each fact. Her wings twitched every now and then as they were blown around in the wind. "As to you being one of the three ruling families, however, that could allow you to have a more trained amount of magic that would allow you to camouflage your body and thus give the allusion that you are human, but to any animal based being, you would still smell slightly different. But then again, your family line could also be slightly diluted with human blood that came out in you causing you to leave your family from their derisive nature." she stopped and stood straight up and winced. "Sorry..." she said when she had noticed her large narrative but only after Bristor had snorted with impatience.

Veetan made an answering sound to his good friend and walked over to him he noticed the problem and allowed his mind to link with his fellow animy and jumped into the sky as a fiery bird. He looked around and allowed Knap to process the information.

(Well do they have families?)

((Yes they do.))

Damon was crouched on the ground to begin with, so when Bristor growled, his hand moving towards his knives looked more like he was keeping himsefl from falling over. He placed his palm on the ground once Kagiso shot the dragon a look.

The boy was about to answer Kagiso about using knives and looking wierd, but she had started pacing and he decided to let her ramble on. He didn't mind it anyway. When she had stopped and apologized he shrugged. "It's alright." he said, standing up.

"You are fairly right though, I wasn't taught like the others. My father taught me how to fight, and after trying many other weapons, it was found that my knives were the best thing for me. My mother taught me magic, and though my family is far better at it than others, it has nothing to do with hiding my form." He explained.

He shouldn't be giving out information like this, but he didn't see the harm in it. Again, the war wasn't his, at least that's what he kept telling himself. "Most Deamons aren't completely pure-blooded anymore. Being half human myself I can easily switch between forms. The Pure-bloods are old and can't hide their forms, most of them are dead from old wars anyway." He explained.

Knap sent a mental thanks and was glad that he could see now. It was curious, he didn't know where the scent was coming from, it seemed that the breeze was blowing it from everywhere. At that moment, he saw what he thought to be a leopard. Knap gave a call to the other big cat.

((I can't remember if Lienay was flying or on the ground.))

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

(Okay so wheres everyone, and what setting are they in? and then I will finally start >.>)

Lienay's ears perked at the sound and replied with a cautious yowl from the ground where she ran. In the sky, Lyre gave a pleased sound at the sight of an Animy. She changed her direction to head toward what she hoped would be a friend. If not well she'd find a way to flee. As she grew closer she let her attention take in more and noted the second Animy. Suppressing the worry that cropped up and using what little optimism remained, Lyre pressed forward until she reached the Animy and her own was resting on the ground just below her. Both cautiously and happily, she gave the two a greeting.

Kagiso listened intently, her ruby red eyes absorbing every move that he made, the characteristics of his body movements while her ears listened to the way his feet made the ground crunch and her nose his scent. "Hmm, well, then that all makes perfect sense. Now I know why you aren't human, or Pegasi...your secret is safe with me. That is," she said her eyes taking on a defensive and rather deadly look, leading to a hint that she wasn't as innocent or kind as her appearance for told "Until it endangers my tribe, or the Prince or Princess." she said referring to Adlai and Emrai. When she was sure that he understood she thought of transforming again, but then realized that they were close enough to camp for a gentle walk. "Come on now, we can walk. I'll fully introduce you to Scorpio and maybe I can introduce you to Evyndr if she isn't to busy."

Evyndr, however, had been sent to follow Knap and Veetan to make sure that they were alright. Adlai worried far to much about everything in her taste but at least everyone was always safe for as far as they could all figure. She walked up behind the two Animy's making sure they gathered her scent before she noticed a young green haired woman in the sky. "Is this she the Princeling sent you after?" she asked Veetan who nodded calmly after giving a welcoming cry out to Lyre. "My dear! It seems that these two are the Animy's of Princess Emrai and Prince Adlai and they are looking for you. May I ask your name?" she called out to Lyre the fur on her arms waving in the wind softly.

Damon nodded in understanding. "I'd feel the same." He replied, walking with Kagiso. The Deamon felt better now that he'd voiced his secret after so long. The wind blowing around them was slightly cold, perhaps winter was on its way. Or maybe something else was out there, lurking in the darkness. Waiting for the right moment to strike.

Knap changed into a fox and wagged his tail, yipping to the Pegasi in a short greeting.

((...I know it's short sleep.gif I've watching Death Note so I haven't had the desire. I'm done now though! After Episode 25 it goes down hill until the end credits and Ryuk on the last one... I'm very unhappy with who died...))

((Been thinking about joining for a while, hope this is up to snuff!))

Username: PythonPro

Character name: Ophis Elapidae

Creature: Pegasus

History: Abandoned as a filly outside of her tribe, she was picked up by a mixed race thief guild outside the forests of Getra and raised in their ways. As she grew, she learned under the Head Thief, and was taught different fighting forms, the use of several types of weapons, and of course the subtle art of thievery. She's been hired by a number of different people and organizations across the continent, pulling off successful heists every time. A scar across the bridge of her nose is the only evidence of a time when she came close to failing one of her employers.

Side: Nike

Description: Human Form Horse Form: Her wings are a very dark, velvety green.

Weapon: The rapier in the pic - named Friendmaker - as well as two wrist daggers named Assault and Battery hidden in each sleeve.

Animy: Normal Form (bush vipers are very tiny snakes) Water Form (sans the naked chick)

Animy name: Atheris

Animy species: Bush viper

Animy gender: Male

Username: PythonPro

Character name: Z

Creature: Pegasus

History: Not much is known about Z aside from an exceptional military career. Z served in the Ty army, climbing steadily up through the ranks, eventually obtaining the title Colonel. From there, Z transferred to the Royal Guard, though no one was sure why. To others, it seemed Z relished fighting, and at the same time treated it like a religion, something to be revered. The enemy saw Z as death itself and Z's allies saw no differently, so when Z transferred to the Royal Guard - a small regiment tasked with keeping the royal family safe that typically rarely saw battle - it was as if the very soul of the battle had left the battlefield. Now, Z commands the Royal Guard diligently, though the regiment has yet to see any fighting.

Side: Ty

Description: Horse Form Human Form: Z's wings are such a pale blue, they appear white from a distance. Z's voice is unambiguous enough to be mistaken as female or male, but Z rarely speaks, so the listener is always left in doubt. Z knows a creature named Palikindra from previous military tours, and they will eventually be bonded. Palikindra will be introduced later.

Weapon: Lopper

Animy:

Animy name:

Animy species:

Animy gender:

Edited by PythonPro

((LOL. I got ninja-formed.))

Lyre smiled widely and nodded to Evyndr. Lye made set down on the ground near the group and moved over to brush hand on Lienay's head. The leopard nuzzled the woman's hand and leaned into her Giving the three a bow of respect, Lyre set about introducing herself. "I am Lyre of the Nike tribe. This is my Animy, Lienay. I'm happy that I've finally managed to find a way to see the Princess Emrai. I was worried I would not be able to help her at all because I could not find her, but I am very pleased to meet you."

Evyndr smiled widely when the young pegasi mentioned that she was from the Nike tribe. "Ah! We are all glad to have you at our side." she said voicing the opinions that she had noticed from Adlai and Emrai. "I do hope that you will join us for our meal?" she asked kindly as Veetan inclined his head to the new Pegasi and her Animy.

Kagiso shivered slightly but didn't seem to want to change. It was obvious that she didn't change much into her human form and it was exactly what was going across her mind as well. "I wonder what they will think?" she said and laughed knowing that Damon would ask her to clarify. "I hardly ever change into my human form and only Adlai and Emrai have seen me in this form for a long time...the others will probably be shocked." she said and then looked ahead to a rather large camp was her ruby eyes taking in the scene as if she had just come home.

((yes you are accepted wink.gif ))

Damon nodded, understanding what she meant now. He looked up at the camp and felt his stomach twist into knots. He didn't like being seen, and this was a fairly large camp. He could probably slip from notice even in plain sight though. Then again, he was probably the few here that didn't have wings.

He also didn't smell human or look at all like a Harka. Pushing down his unseen dispair he glanced at Kagiso for a moment. "Well, if you believe they'll think bad of you, just compare that to what they would think of me." He stated. "You'll feel much better." The young man twitched in pain as Garuk climbed around his back and onto his right shoulder, keeping watch for him.

Knap purred and greeted the new Animy, dipping his head in turn as the Pegasi bowed. He gave what could have been a smile and then turned to head back to camp. He rubbed against Veetan first, telling his friend that he wanted to see his mistress not that she had woken up.

Snow fell from the tiger as he brushed through the tent opening. His icey stripes aquired a glow of sorts since light was no longer going through the frozen water. He nudged Emrai's hand as she smiled in greeting. Knap purred and changed into an Otter, climbing up beside her and curling into a ball. He chittered in greeting and the pegasus stroked his white fur.

Adlai smiled down at Emrai as she awoke. "you're alright." he said. He had been so worried about her that he didn't even notice when the doctor came in to bandage her up. "Don't do that again alright?" he said sounding slightly angry, but more worried than anything.

Kagiso looked at Damon and hit him firmly on his shoulder even though she was tempted to hit his face. "To compare yourself to another and think that you are better than they, is wrong." she said and her wings fluffed in anger. She turned away from him and walked on at a slightly more brisk pace. They still had a ways to go before they were in camp. Bristor looked at Kagiso with a raised brow and shook his head.

The woman nodded, smiling up at Adlai. "I promise." She then stroked Knap before stretching and slowly sitting up. "What have I missed in my absence?" She asked. She'd been away long enough, time to get back into the game. She felt sore, but the sleeep deprivation was gone now. She felt ready to take on the world.

Damon rubbed his shoulder and huffed as he watched her walk away. He left it alone and just followed after her. He glared up at Garuk as the dragon growled and chirped at him. Damon growled in turn, his eyes flashing as he finally got irritated with the creature. The dragon gave a small yelp/screech and flew up just enough to hover nearby. The Deamons eyes slowly melded back into their usual caribbean-sea blue and hid the yellow irises again. Garuk stayed flying around him, not planning on going back to Damon for a little while. At the moment, Damon didn't care if his scar showed either.

Kagiso turned as soon as she heard the growl her body in a fighting stance that was uncharacteristic of her usual girly attitude. To be honest it was a rather intriguing contrast and was the main reason that she didn't shift to her human form. "What was that?" she asked her voice it's normal tune instead of the "girly" like tune that she held it in to keep people from asking questions. Her normal voice tone was slightly more, for a lack of a better word, seductive. It was smooth but crisp and had the potential of being gentle. Kagiso watched as Damon's eyes turned a bright yellow then melded back into the sea-blue that had caught her attention earlier. As she walked up to him Kagiso also noticed the scar that was now quite easy to see since she had a head on view of him. "How did this happen?" she asked and ignoring all sense of boundries, traced the scar from his cheek down his chest with her fingers. "Something like this shows that you are more than you say." she said and looked into his eyes as her own ruby eyes seemed to scrutinize his very being.

Adlai leaned down and gently kissed Emrai's forehead. His wings were gone for the moment like he usually did inside of tents where they could not afford the luxury of having larger tents. "Not too terribly much. We met another young man who seemed to be human and is coming to camp. He was guarding you as if you were his." he laughed at the idea and watched as Veetan walked up to him and gave him a report. "And it seems that Evyndr has found a pegasi that has been searching for you." he said then smiled. "Evyndr is the first Harka to come here...she is rather impressive in her skills and has submitted willingly to our leadership."

((I just realized that the picture I have for Damon (who's also an OC in a story I'm writing) is Mello from Death Note. I didn't do that on purpose I swear...their personalities are the same too O.o))

Normally he would have grabbed her hand instantly, but only after she reached the end did he grab her wrist. He didn't say a word though. He didn't know what he would say. He couldn't snap at her, it wouldn't be...right? Since when did he care?

Since she didn't care about what he was.

“I was burned.” He said. “I left my family with my sister and best friend, Draco was as close as a brother to me. The three of us took refuge in a house with a few other people fleeing the sight of others. Criminals and the like.” He said, his emotionless expression ever-unchanging. “A few of the law-keepers found us. We had set up a plan to escape, but somehow they knew it. Without any other choice, because we had agreed before; Dead or Free,” He paused, a glint of sadness coming to his stone-like features. “There were barrels of stolen candle oil, and I lit them. The house went up instantly, my sister never made it out alive. I assume Draco was killed by the other Deamons, if not, then he was killed when the house collapsed.”

His eyes were cold and hard, no feelings reached them, but he didn’t know what he should feel. Angry? Sad? Why waste that energy? It wasn’t worth it, the pain wasn’t worth wasting time and energy for.

Emrai sighed. "Well, you know humans. They see something shiny and fight over it." she said, not intending to sound vain. She nodded a greeting to Veetan then. "Harka are a noble race. We're honored by having one fighting with us." She paused and smiled up at him. "Enough about the war for the day, how have you faired?" She was tired of the same conversations as always, they needed a break. Yes they were in the middle of a war, but still.

((I just started watching Death note and LOVE it! on episode 22 right now wink.gif ))

"You would have rather died than be caught by your family." she said but didn't voice her normal opinion. Coward. She thought and then glanced at Bristor who shook his head in a firm 'no' motion and made a sound that bordered on comfort. No Kagiso. He was brave. It was then that Kagiso noticed the angle that Bristor looked from. It wasn't her warring inner nature that said to never allow yourself to be beaten, but instead a look that showed what was going through Damon's mind. The fear that they must have felt...the hatred towards his family.

Kagiso looked back at Damon and tilted her head slightly. She was shorter than he was so she had to crane her head up at him just enough to border on uncomfortable. "What you did was brave." She said knowing that she would have been the coward with the way Bristor revealed things to her. Her gaze dropped once more to the painful scar and she noticed her wrist was being gripped tightly. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." she said her wings down in defeat. She had several character flaws and when she realized them, she felt ashamed.

Adlai chuckled at what Emrai said about humans and found himself agreeing with her. He wasn't settled that Damon was human, but he didn't know of any other races other than old legends that were never true for as far as he could figure. "Me? Well, without you around you know things get a bit heated." he said mentioning his temper that easily flared into a super nova when things weren't going the way that they had planned, or a recruit came in expecting to get paid, as well as fed without having any skills that were useful. "I can tell you that it has been tense for me with Teer's (his best friend that took over the Shadok) armies trying to follow us and your own tribe trying to defend themselves." He sighed deeply then smiled. "However, Kagiso has been rather....quick to find them with her abilities and Evyndr has been helpful as well. The only one that has been able to see through my temper is that young fool, Scorpo." he laughed and shook his head. With love in his chocolate eyes he smiled at Emrai. "how did your trip fare?"

((It's lovely smile.gif. Try to stay optomistic after 25. Mello is cool, Matt only has an entire sentence but he's still awesome. Near kinda bugs me, but I need to give him another chance.

Ryuk, Mello and L are my faves, but I love them all really C:))

Damon watched her carefully, then as she called him brave he gave a huff. "It doesn't matter anymore." He said, "The only thing we ever get from the past are scars." He then dropped her wrist and his eyes moved back to her. He shouldn't have made it out of that fire. His sister and only friend had died, so why was he here?

He remembered after being thrown into a wall by the burst of flames, he found his sister and drug her out. She wasn't alive though. She had died as he had tried to save her. His only family that actually loved him, gone from his doing. All he had to show for it was a wound that would never really heal.

Kagiso looked defeated and upset and Damon knew that she shouldn't. He shouldn't have been harsh, he needed to work on that. "It's not your fault."

Emrai chuckled and smiled, patting the spot beside her. "Yes I do know." She said with a slightly stern look. Her gray eyes shimmered slightly and she thought back on her adventure. She had seen many new things and learned a lot more. "I missed you, but I found something of interest to all of us."

((i almost cried when L died.....*sniffles* I think that Rem, L, and Near are my favs so far. I am about to finish episode 27 I think...sorry to disagree with you but at the moment, I def. don't like Mello.....but I dunno....I MISS WATARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Kagiso smirked at the words 'Not your fault' and shook her head as she turned around her wings flinging back up into their normal position despite the way that she felt. "Then you do not know me." She said cryptically and decided to hurry and get back to camp. "We should hurry...I am sure that the Prince will not be happy if we are late for the evening meal...unless he is with the Princess." she said hinting that the two were rather close. "And do not worry Damon...all that you have said shall stay within my mind...it won't be uttered to another soul." she said as she looked back at him, the wind catching her hair and blowing it all around her. It was then that a wild, almost dangerous look could be seen in her until all of the sudden, her entire look was changed and she finally became that innocent girl that Damon would have first seen. She skipped along through the grass and arrived at camp to be drilled by those there. When they turned to see Damon she quickly explained in a high and cheery voice that "This is the Prince's guest...dontcha think we should have a meal for him?" she said and then smiled at them all too sweetly.

Adlai could feel the slight reprimand in Emrai's tone and sat down beside her. "Please do tell?" he asked as he slid close to her but stayed far enough away so that he could look into her eyes.

((Do you guys still really need characters? I can bring back Casden if it would be helpful. His profile is just crossed out on the first page.))

((I think we need more female character's is the only thing.... that or a Harka.... Where have you been? We've missed you....and YES we need MORE characters!!!))

((Okay, I'll bring back Casden and design a female character. I've been...er...busy. School makes me do weird things like going on hiatus because it loves to eat up my creativity. -__- I cannot wait for the day that I never have to write another essay on theme and character development. Anyway, I'll have the female form up within the next hour or so.))

((Two in one! Here's a female Harka!))

Username: BlueApollo

Character name: Tarisyn Saralonde (She prefers to be called Tari)

Creature: Harka

History: Tari was brought up amongst humans, so she grew accustomed to their natural tailless and furless appearance in her most impressionable years. Her foster family lived in a village on the edge of the Getra Forest, and Tari spent much time exploring and playing in the forest with her friends. She really didn't pay much attention to the fact that her ears were a little different or that the older people in the village gave her curious glances when she walked by; she just thought they were watching her to make sure that she was safe. Her naivete only cost her when she was older and finally realized exactly what she was. She started to grow her fur when she was a few days away from her thirteenth birthday. She was terribly confused about everything, but her foster parents merely explained that that was part of what she was. That was the day that Tari first started to feel the isolation that would haunt her every time she came near two-legged creatures like humans. The tail and addition of more and more fur only served to make Tari more nervous, so she resorted to wearing loose, long-sleeved tunics and long pants everywhere she went in order to hide most of her fur. She couldn't find a suitable solution to hide her tail, so she let's it remain away from the subterfuge of cloth. She left her village to find her own life when she was sixteen years old, wandering through the forest and learning of the politics of the region through the Pegasi and other creatures that she encountered on her journey. She knows of the war that now rages between the tribes and will stand with the Nike as that is who she most closely associates herself with since she grew up so close to them. She still wanders on her own, using the help of other creatures to get around more quickly when she knows she could use the speed. She has learned many things beyond politics in her travels, including medicine and cooking, but she has yet to learn to leave behind her timidity and embrace the fact that she is a Harka even after eight years of the knowledge bearing down on her.

Side: Emrai Adlai

Description: Tari She hides as much of her fur as she can beneath her clothes since she's still shy about all of it. Oh, and coyote.

Weapon: Dagger (it's the only weapon she'll use, and only when absolutely necessary)

((I'll get Casden's new character pics up in a few more minutes. Just gotta find them.))

((And here's Casden's new pics:

Pegasus Form

Human Form

Any specific way that you want them to jump in? Or is there just an area that they need to be in for the time being? ))

Edited by BlueApollo