Evyndr wheeled around when she had heard Raxus say her name. She did know him. His face was so strangely familiar and his eyes, dark, sad, but she knew them. From where she couldn't remember and she was tired of forgetting people. She could remember them when she didn't seem to want to, or when memories came flooding back in her dreams. She smiled, her sharp, and long canines brushing her bottom lip. With a flick of her fingers, she sent wind whirling around her and just reveled in it's coolness, gentleness and life. After a few seconds of enjoying the presence of the hope that was there, she set off towards the selfsame spring that Raxus was in. She didn't know that the spring, or that Raxus was there at all, so when she came to the spring, it was inevitable for a small bit of surprise to show on her face. Instead of hiding, she made herself visible but was very quiet as all Harka were. She leaned against a tree and smiled at the man that she knew, and yet did not know.

Kagiso bowed to the other woman and shrunk back to her border which was only a few feet back. "I am on my territory and you are now on yours. Who do you fight for? Not your tribe...you?" she asked not wanting to start anything but just curious. It took nearly a whole minute though for Kagiso to be fully relaxed on her side for poor Bristor was tangled around a few trees. His length was immense which made the spectacle of the dragon unwinding from around the trees rather interesting.

(( Just want to let you guys know I'm still alive, and that so far your doing great! I really want to post, but encouragemanet and little ramblings are about all I've got time for. Emrai will e in the picture soon though! I will make time for the mission, quest, thing she's doing! Have fun! -ShAdOw

Lyre's fingers stopped near halfway into the melody.She stared out into the tree line with the flute still at her mouth. Dismissing the feeling of wariness, Lyre resumed playing the flute. Beside Lyre, Lienay stood and padded into the trees to circle the area on Lyre's subtle gesture. The leopard skirted just outside the visitor she and Lyre had noticed but chosen to ignore.

Aria crossed her arms calmly. "Thank you, and I am on Emrai and Adla side, though I still live with Nike. I wish you good day and hope your tribe doesn't get into any battles soon," she said in farewell and backed away. Rico stood and turned before walking by her. Both vanished into the a few moments later into the Getra forest.

----------------

Rameriz knew he had heard this song before, many years ago, he just couldn't seem to pinpoint where and when. Reina hadn't seen him so concentrated on something since the last time he fought in a battle. The red furry creature continued to sit by him, waiting for what he would finally surface in his memory. They both continued to listen, one more intently than the other.

((Looks who's back!!! I'll post tonight or tomorrow, promise.))

As Raxus continued to bath in the spring, he didn't bother to look behind him. "I might have swore to an oath of pacifist, but I know when I sense something is watching me." Said Raxus as he continued to bath, a frown was evident on his face.

((sorry for the short post))

((*sets up party banner* ^.^ Yay. I have Shadow back. Did you have any fun in your gonedeness?))

((Yes, yes I did. But I miss-ed you guys!! Ok where is everyone and who is talking to whom?))

((Lyre is talking to Rameriz. Evyndr and Raxus are together I believe. I have no clue about Aria and Kasigo.>.> Or anyone else really.>.<))

"You swear to pacivism and yet you own a weapon? how odd." she said appearing from the shadows. Oddly enough she had moved so that she was in front of him. "How do you know me? I know you, yet I do not remember from where which is starting to become common." she said obviously irritated at the loss of memory. She squatted down closer to the ground, more so on his level and rested a hand on the hilt of her sword and the other on her knee.

((Kagiso is in the border between the two tribes in Jakeera and Adlai is in the middle of the Plains))

"Well it isn't so odd when a rabid wolf enters your den and tries to kill you. I own a weapon to hunt and to defend myself against animals who want me dead." He explained as he turned around and stepped out of the spring. "I don't know, maybe its from my mother of father's genetic memory." He explained as he looked directly into her face. Edited by Lore_Master

Evyndr was obviously not intimidated by his standoffish behavior but there was something about those eyes that held her there as she stood. "i think not, for it is your face that I know and your name...but from where..." she said and frowned slightly as she looked intently at him. Her deep green eyes sparkled with annoyance at her memories and then suddenly it hit her...hard. She had to fight the urge to throw her arms around him and hug him tightly. "You...you were in the battle between...I can't believe it!"

"Indeed...where exactly..." He pondered hard as he looked deeply into her face. When he looked at him hard, and mentioned something about a battle between, he suddenly remembered where he had seen her. "Ah yes, now I remember, I saw you during the battle of the four suns, the biggest battle between the four lords of Histicua, on the main land." He said with a slight smile, that was during his golden years, before he had to suffer from his last employer.

"Thank you for providing those names....my mind is always away from me now...unlike the way I was in my youth." she said meaning almost over 60 years ago. "You saved my butt so many times it's a miracle you're alive because of the stupid situations that I got us into." she said and laughed her usual mirth filling her face and her voice. "It is good to see you again Raxus...how has time treated you?" she said as she handed him his shirt after a controlled breeze had placed it in her hands. He was still undressed but she didn't really care..she was 200 years old for heavens sake!

"Well I would have looked bad in front of my employer had I simply left you for dead." Sighed Raxus as she handed him his shirt. He placed it on along with his pants. "Honestly, time seems to have hated me. After the war I simply found another employer, but he was much worse then all my previous employers." He explained as he looked at her. "But its nice to see you again old friend." He said with a small smile.

Evyndr was able to sense that something had not gone right with his 'employer' and that something had hurt him deeply. "I'm am sorry that things went south with your last employer Raxus.... he must have had you do something that made you become a pacifist...BUT that is in the past and we must not dwell on that but learn from it eh?" she asked seeming to be a rather cheerful person despite the many that she had killed. She folded her elegantly furred arms underneath her chest allowing the silky white to flow over her stomach. The tips of her ears twitched as yet another pillar of fire in the distance made the winds change. This pillar made her think all of a sudden. "Are you for Adlai or Emrai? The Shadok or Nike?" she asked which was partially a trick question since she was for Adlai and Emrai.

((LOOK!! My first actual post!!!))

Emrai trotted across the Krayu plains, she had changed directions at least a dozen times to keep anyone from knowing exactly where she had been. In truth her mission hadn't been very successful, but she hid that fact as she strode proudly through the camp. She shifted human and nodded to the people she passed in greeting. Out of habit she rested her hand on her hilt, the only thing on the outside that showed her mind was in turmoil. She absently ran her hand through her short bangs, throwing them back and giving them a wind-blown look. Another habit she had started... these habits were starting to become more frequent and noticeable. Hopefully her people wouldn't pick up on it. She sighed and looked down at the small ice fox at her feet. He looked up at her and blinked in reply. She nodded and ignored those thoughts for now, for she was back with her people, and her love was nearby too. She did like being free though, no responsibility's or anyone to look after but herself. She walked up to a tent and a small smile touched her features as she entered. "I missed you." she said smiling at the familiar face. She walked over and embraced Adlai, kissing him passionately. Her soft white feathers brushing against his deep black ones.

"Oh, I learned alright...lots about myself..." Said Raxus as he moved away from Evyndr and closed his eyes, a small anger was building. "I learned that I'm a soulless monster...willing to do anything for money...murder, rape, arson..." Thought Raxus as a small tear slid down his face, which he quickly removed. When asked which side in the war he was taking, he spat onto the ground and looked at Evyndr. "I support no side in their war, all I want is to live out my remaining days in exile." He said with slight venom in his voice, he was not about to be a tool in their war. Edited by Lore_Master

Evydnr did her best not to hiss at the sudden change in Raxus' tone and hid it well. But, as she realized his true heart about it, she began to smile. "then do you think I am a tool? I do not let them command me Raxus...they ask me and I decide if I want to do what they ask." her voice was soft and gentle like the breezes through the trees brushing against them and sharing their infinite knowledge. She almost felt sorry for Raxus and knew that he had changed a lot since they last met. His tear was something symbolic to her as she watched it momentarily then as he wiped it away, used wind to sweep the water off of his hand and in front of her to land in her palm. "You have changed my friend, and I think for the better." Her smiling, light laughter was incredibly infectious as the joy of seeing him changed from vicious evil doer, to pacive (sp?) and kind young elf. She too had changed an incredible amount since the last time she had seen him. For starters, her hair had been a deep black back then and she was a killing maching ranked with some of the best, and worst. She was also a dark and gloomy person most times and now, her hair was white, still a marksman and a swordsman, but her joviality at being free was something to be surprised at.

Adlai had been just about to get up to go and send out another signal but to his surprise and to (I forgot the name! Shad, put up the profile forms PLEASE!!!), Emrai walked in and kissed him passionately. At first, he didn't know what to do but in a few seconds, her pulled her into a warm embrace and kissed her back. His wings were low to the ground, but still high enough to encircle them and keep anyone from seeing the two of them kiss, even though they wouldn't have seen in the first place for they all turned around as soon as Emrai initiated the kiss. Adlai had to pull back for breath and brushed her hair back from her face enjoying the new look about her. Her skin was ever so slightly darker from her time in the sun, but her eyes were still the same gorgeous hues that he had come to love. his eyes, however, had decided to take on a bluish hue since he started to use his powers at their utmost strength every 3 hours. "How are you dear one?" He asked from behind their viel of contrasting feathers.

"Leaders in conflicts use lower beings as pawns and tools to win, I will never become like that again" Spat Raxus as he looked at Evydnr. When she mentioned that he had changed for the better, something inside of him snapped. His face grew with venom, his eyes grew dark and twisted, his hands turned into fists. "How dare you..." Hissed Raxus as he turned away from Evydnr. With a roar of anger and darkness he rushed over to his sword, grabbed it and thrust it inside a tree with all his might. It pierced the tree, going all the way through. "You have the nerve to suggest that I became a better person!? Your wrong!!" Shouted Raxus with anger as he pulled out his sword and looked at her. "Before he came along I only slew those who could defend themselves! Warriors with years of training, Archers who can snipe a hawk 200 feet in the air and Mages who could bring devastation to the field of battle! When I was employed by that son of a censorkip.gif*, I brunted down the homes of innocent people, murdered young children and raped women, all because their leader had defied him, he commanded us to those these acts, and we did them! I'm not a better person, I'm a soulless monster, all for bags of worthless currency!" Ranted Raxus as he waves his sword around, letting out all his anger and self-hatred. When he was done, he collapsed onto his knees and panted. Tears went down his face, causing him to get up and ran back to his den, he wanted to remain alone, to allow his sins to destroy him.

OOC: Hm... I'll make him a Shadok, then. Ugh my birthday is on the 21st and I'm so busy right now, though! >.< I'll try to get it done anyway.

Aria and Rico had silently worked there way back to Raxus' den. She looked inside, only to find he was gone. Neither wanting to get caught off their territory again, she vanished behind some bushes and a tree. Rico sat by her, hiding himself as well. They waited, and in the distance heard shouting though neither could make words from them. A few moments later, the dark elf appeared. Tears were still coming down his face and his neck was damp from them.

"Rico, what could make him so upset?" she asked quietly. The lion looked at her and held out his paw, motioning for her to go to him. "What? No. I'm sure he'd rather be alone." The white lion slapped her with his tail. "Ouch, alright alright." Aria exited her hidden spot, Rico following, but halted before she got to the den's entrance.

If he doesn't want to see a person, perhaps a horse would be more fitting. she thought and opened her wings, then transformed into her Pegasi form. The light blue horse, same colors as her hair, stepped into the den. Rico sitting himself as the entrance, watching for anyone that might approach. Aria's eyes adjusted and she slowly walked over to Raxus, then nuzzled his hair. She lowered her head and held it by him, but said nothing. She start humming, a tune that could calm a furious dragon. She didn't ask what was wrong, she didn't try speaking with him, she said nothing, the beautifully melody was the only sound she made.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

Evyndr was, surprised in the least. She didn't understand how changing for the good, being a pacifist and a being so different than his old self. When he started to rant and rave, she suddenly grasped what he had done to hate himself and why he was the way he was. She didn't hold that against him, it was the past. She looked at the scar in the tree as it grew with supernatural speed for it was in the territory belonging to those with control of plants. As he took off, she seemed to appear beside him unwilling to let him die from the inside out and blocked his way into his little hovel. "Why do you INSIST on looking at the past?" she asked him using wind to keep him from his place of comfort. Let him fight her if he had to; he had to realize that what was done in the past is in the past and he was different today.

((wha?))

((@White: My brothers b-day is the 21st too smile.gif

@Love, and everyone else really...:

I'll just put the aps on the first post...*sighs in defeat*

EDIT: WHAT DO I DO!?!?!??! IT WON'T WORK!!!!! I give up...I'm going to post them RIGHT HERE....

EDIT: it won't let me.....))

Emrai smiled and melted into his chocolate eyes, now with a blueish tint to them. Her vision slipped into black and white and her eyes became beautiful opalescent pearls. She giggled lightly at how easily he opened her up. "I fair well, but I didn't get exactly as I had hoped to on my trip." she said. "I had hoped to find a few Elves or Harka to aid us, but instead I found a few friends I knew a very long time ago." she continued. She grinned mischievously and her eyes told him he would find out later. She tried ever so hard to hide the pain in her eyes as her side flared up as she thought about those friends. The last thing she wanted was for someone to fuss over her when she could easily tend to it herself. Plus she didn't want to have to explain who gave it to her, the ones who did didn't recognize her till they heard her voice so it wasn't their fault really. Even if her eyes didn't betray her she still grabbed her left side hoping that would help. It was both burned and bitten, it had stopped bleeding a few hours ago, but it still hadn't been treated. "I should probably go tend to a few things now." she said it as an exit but still didn't move.

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

Fairies:

Username: StormWhite

Character name: Naralithaean "Nara" Mistwing

Creature: Fairie

History: Nara's childhood was full of dances, hunts, schooling, harp lessons, and other delightfully boring things. Nara wanted to experience life like the heroes in the stories her mother would tell her. She ran (or flew) away so she could have that wild adventure, have stories told about how she brought peace to land, or some other such claptrap, she wasn't picky. She made a name for herself after a while by singing and telling stories for a living, after all, bards and minstrels have the most fun. She traveled all over the land's little towns singing of her people. She dreamed of more, so she moved on to cities. Eventually, she became famous, after 150 years.

Side: Emrai and Adlai's side.

Description: Nara is 204 years old. She has long bright red hair that puts a sunset to shame. Her large dark blue eyes are almost unbeatable in a staring contest. Her slightly over-sized wings have a slight silver-blue tint to them. She is 3 ft 11 and will boast of her height to anyone who will listen, although she is often asked if she has lost her mother, MUCH to her displeasure. She wears a dark green tunic with light blue leggings with a belt made from woven grass and carried a cloth bag for her harp.

Weapon: A dagger and sword. Both Fairie made.

Animy:

Animy name:

Animy species:

Animy gender:

-------------------------------------

Harka:

Username:   LoveLost

Character name: Evyndr Leafvein

Creature: Harka

History: Evyndr was born on a vast land to the south of the Etano Islands.  She grew up as the foster child of two elves.  She never learned of her difference to the other children until she reached the age of 13 and fur started to grow along her arms.  In time she grew used to it and her long skinned tail that was unlike the other Harka's around there.  In both world's she grew up as an outcast with unbridled joy in everything.  Soon though, war plagued the Southern Islands and she was thrown into a position of warrior.  She found herself to enjoy the combat as a form of release when her anger became pent up.  But not only joy did she have as she fought to save her family and homeland, but self control.  When women or children came at her, she would turn them away and go back at those that had to be shown what was wrong.  After the wars were over, she found herself longing to travel and decided to go a long ways away from home to visit the land of the fabled shifters on the islands.  When she arrived, she was welcomed with open arms by the Peerzea and taught the ways of air bending and learned it with increased proficiency.  After many years of her being in their tribe and showing her trueness, she was allowed to have a position in the tribe's court and soon became a representative.  After nearly 50 years of serving the Peerzea, she relinquished her position to another but still was looked on as an elder.  She now works to try and help both Adlai and Emrai bring peace to the land as is her self sworn duty.  A funny thing about Evyndr is that she is nearly 200 years old and the wars and age don't show any sings on her except for her scars.

Side: Emrai Adlai

Description: Evyndr  She has several scars across her stomach and arms that even though they are old, still appear on her lightly tanned skin.  Her eyes are this color.

Weapon: Her Spear Vindict , sword Etran , and bow Livya as well as what she wears all the time.

Animy:

Animy name:

Animy species: 

Animy gender:

-------------------------------

Elves:

Username:  Lore_Master

Character name: Raxus Pry

Creature: Elf

History: Raxus was born off-land, in a land that constantly sifted between war and peace.  At a young age he was raised primarily by his father, his mother passed away due to illness.  For over the next hundred years he was trained in the way of the sword and crossbow.  Once he turned 150, he left his father to become a mercenary.  And over the next sixty years he fought many battles, until his services were required by a ruthless warlord. Every battle he fought from there on in began to break him down in more ways then one.  Eventually, he got his payment and spent all of the gold he earned on a boat and supplies.  He sailed to Etano, a land where his parents were born in.  Eventually, he landed near the Jakeera forest.  He walked into the deepest part of the forest and began a life of solitude.

Side: Neutral

Description: Raxus

Weapon: Crossbow Sword

Animy:

Animy name:

Animy species: 

Animy gender:

--------------------------------------------

Deamons:

Drawkers:

Others:

Username: ShadowDragonmouse23

Character name: Only known as 'The Assassin' for now.

Creature: Unknown as of now

History: Unknown

Side: Unknown

Description: Short, black, shiny, messy hair. "Heated, ruby eyes with blue veins trying to break through." Pale, black tattoos covering most of his skin. user posted image

Weapon(s): Bow (arrows are purple) Knives

Animy: Golden Eagle From Wolf Form

Animy name: Skyranin

Animy species: Golden Eagle, Wolf.

Animy gender: Female

Pegasi:

Nike:

Username: ShadowDragonmouse23

Character name: Emrai WolfSight or Sethiery (Seh-theory)

Creature: Pegasi

History: Emrai was raised outside of the tribes in one of the Elvin settlements near the desert. She never knew much of her mother, but her father always said it's a better life if she didn't live with her mother. Emrai still agrees with him but knows she must care for her people. She ran around the small city regularly, climbing to the top of towers and sitting on a platform was her favorite thing to do. She loved looking over the city, the height never presented fear to her. One of the few things that made her smile too. She was happy and kind as a child and teenager, but that has left her during the growing years. Not a day goes by she doesn't wish she could go back to the place she was raised. The day she got her wings was the last day she lived there. She was only 17 at the time. Her father was killed and she was chased down by the Deamons (before they were banished) because of her royal blood. She climbed to the top of the highest tower, higher than she'd ever been before, and she flew away form the only place she knew. Her father had left her a note, so she flew to her mother in the Nike tribe. After a few years she became princess (officially) and took control of the tribe. After being accused of sending an assassin she tried not to start a fight, but her people refused her words and attacked of their own accord. The same assassin killed her younger brother, Kipchou, but she was blamed for doing it and marked a traitor. She left her tribe to hunt down the assassin and ran into Adlai. After helping each other a few times, and having a brush with the assassin himself, they fell in love and started an army of their own. A few of the Nike were still loyal to her, so when she sneaked in and asked for them to join her, they of course agreed.

Side: The Rebellion

Description: Human Form Pegasus Form She has plain dull gray eyes with white and black slashes through them. Her mother had always told her she had the most beautiful eyes in the tribe, she didn't believe her, of course how can you when your true eye color only turns when you can see only in black and white? There for she had never seen it in her whole life. But she was told they look like the night sky shooting through the colored clouds of sunset.

Weapon: Sword(Noctair), Bow and arrows, and her knife.

Animy: Fox Form Tiger Form Otter Form

Animy name: Knaktarie or Knap

Animy species: Fox, Tiger, Otter.

Animy gender: Male

-----------------------------------------

Username: Mijikoi ((Coyote))

Character name: Lyre

Creature: Pegasi

History: As Lyre in recent years has developed a idolization for Emrai and views the leader with a deep respect. Her primary goal is to be like Emrai, but holds a sense of feeling she'll never be that confident. She is still fairly young and has a love for her weapons, however, her mother taught her to play two instruments, the lyre and the flute. She rarely ever ventured far from her mother as her mother liked to teach her, but has a taste for wandering. Despite her mother’s teachings Lyre still finds it difficult to wield the water element, but was efficient enough for her mother to let the lessons rest. She did far better under her father's tutelage in weapon fighting then her mother's. Hoping this skill would be of use to Emrai, Lyre jumped at the chance to follow the princess; her loyalty to Emrai won out over her insecurity about leaving the tribe. Knowing that her mother and father would never approve of it, Lyre left to aid Emrai in her journeys.

Side: Emrai

Description: Human form Pegasus form

Weapon: Sword (Melaton) Sai Bow and arrows

Animy: Lienay

Animy name: Lienay (pronounced = Lee-en-ay)

Animy species: snow leopard

Animy gender: female

----------------------------------------------------

Username: i_luv_animalz, call me Animalz or Rikki

Character name: Aria

Creature: Thoroughbred Pegasi

History: An Ice element Pegasi with a very bad temper, though she's nice and kind the rest of the time. She enjoys her ice element, but longed for a companion. So, she went to see her Shaman and it summoned an ice spirit. Aria formed it into an lion. A day and a night later, he was her Animy and she named him Rico.

A few years after creating Rico, Gortonar was killed. She was furious when Shadok accused her tribe of sending the assassin and seriously consider hunting down the assassin herself. But, Emrai did it first and in the end, she decided not to go and abandon her clan. She's a great aim with her bow and can use small amounts of ice magic controlled so she doesn't faint.

Side: Nike

Description: Make the wings light blue.

user posted image

user posted image

Weapon: White Wood Bow Hidden White Dagger

Animy: Normal Ice Element Form

Animy name: Rico

Animy species: Lion

Animy gender: Male

------------------------------------------

Edited by LoveLost