@Both: Okie-dokie!

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

((All right. I think you've fixed this up well enough for me to move it. Approved.))

((YES YES YES!!!!!! Alright do I have to send in Adlai to you Shadow?))

((I'm glad I check all the time... It's approved! *smiles broadly* I'm glad you're going to post the characters, because I've almost forgotten what mine look like XP))

((Sorry, one moment...

EDIT: I must apologize, I was on wiki. More specifically Assassin's creed wiki. Don't ask why, but I really want that game. I'm just not 18..... Anyway, the sheets I have are up (StormWhite's and i_luv_animalz). I need other people to PM me their's, same goes for you Love. I'm sorry White Wolfy, the page for this RP was open, but I was currently scanning Wiki. P.S. Listen to #6....it's a sad but BEAUTIFUL piece of music!! It also happens to be from Assassin's creed... CLICK!!!! #6!!!!!!!))

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

((lol fine fine!!! I will make Kagiso...but i don't have the right amount of time to type either of them up tonight so I will do it tmrrw or Monday...just when I get the chance...so I will have to send in Kagiso and Adlai smile.gif oye vey!))

((Everyone! Attention! Please send, or re-send your sheets to LoveLost so she can look them over too. I am all piled up with other things. LoveLost, please send me the forms when their all straightened out and complete and I will post them. For now I'm taking the sheets down from the first page till we're sure their good... sorry but I am REALLY stressing out.))

((Problem, I don't have Crystal's form, I need to redo it any way, but I don't have it to work with it. Don't worry about the other one though, I have it ^^))

((When do we get to start? Type opening post, I wishes to begin because I think this shall be a great rp biggrin.gif ))

((I'm sorry to have to do this at the beginning of the RP gang, but I'm leaving this Saturday to go to NC. Emrai is going to be out on a mission, quest, thing (as my small friend would call it). So she will not be her for awhile, when we stop for the nights I will add small things she is doing. So, I leave the start of the game to Love and animalz to decide on (I feel like I'm writing a will or something...). Have fun guys!

-Shadow))

((Awwww, I wish didn't have to go, right when your rp was approved too. I'm not going to start though since I'm not second in command, Lost, fell free.))

[uh... I sent a form to Love but she hasn't responded. o.O]

((Holly, I never recieved a PM from you at all....and I look every day and keep my Inbox open...))

Adlai looked around the forest his heart yearning to be back with the one that he loved. He was on the Krayu plains the wind whipping through his satin mane, sparkling in the sun. He huffed as his forelock decided to whisp right in front of his eyes and shifted to his human form which was no better. His dark leather and metal armor glimmered in the sun as he looked about him from his vantage point on a small hill. His mind raced with what had to be done, but the small camp to his right, was his own and that was the first to be taken care of. His right hand woman, a small Nike woman, was down there and he could hear her shouting orders around to his men. He laughed and then looked to the sky. He held his palms up and placed them together. In the middle of his palms, a large blue/red flame ignited. He took a deep breath and since he was by far one of the most powerful of he Shadok, he sent a pillar of fire into the sky to vent his frustrations and to finish the signal that he sent into the sky everyday to show those who followed both Emrai and himself where they were. The only disadvantage, was that it aslo showed his enemies where they were.

Kagiso walked around with Bristor in her human form along the forests belonging to her tribe. She was still reluctant in finding out where she was going to go and didn't want to betray princess Eteseya. Still her heart called her to go to where the pillar of fire flew into the sky and she knew that she probably should at some time or another.

Evyndr skipped across the cliffs where Peerzea reigned and wondered what she was going to do. Her tail whipped around behind her, and the tiger fur along her arms rippled in the wind. She smiled as she controlled the breeze around her and raised her hands into the sky in sheer exhilaration. She then started to sing into the wind and jumped when she felt the winds shift from an enourmous heat behind her. The heat was all the way over in the karyu plains but she knew the flame very well.

((link to Evyndr's pic...kind risque http://media.photobucket.com/image/elf%20w.../Anime.jpg?o=10 ))

Casden pounded into the Jakeera forest as fast as he could to avoid the Shadok allies that were chasing him. It felt like they had been following him for ages, but when he looked back there was no one there. You do know that you're not being followed anymore, don't you? Casden heard Elora's elegant voice in his mind, and he looked up to see the Gyrfalcon soaring above him, navigating her way through the trees. She found a perch and eyed him carefully. You should stop. Without a word, Casden halted and shifted to his human form. He felt his legs buckle beneath him before he finally collapsed on the ground. "Ow..." was all Casden was able to mutter before he finally rolled over and examined his injuries. For the most part, he was just exhausted, but he looked at his right arm to see that the old wound had opened up beneath the bandages. It seemed to be ailing him more than his own fatigue, though it was probably the only thing that kept his mind from completely shutting down. He forced himself to sit up and lean against a tree before he began to slowly unwrap the ruined bandages. The bleeding had slowed to a lazy trickle, but he knew he would have to cover it up again immediately. He wrapped fresh bandages over the old wound before he finally looked back up at Elora. She stared at him with one of her large yellow eyes, believing that he really should be getting back to his home. He needed a break more than anything. Still, he was more determined than she, and she watched as he began to drift to sleep.

[i'm pretty sure I did... maybe it disappeared. I'll search and check again.]

Aria was in human form, perched in a tree's low limb, silent as a mouse, a very light icy vapor surrounding her to hide her sent. She heard the faint paw steps not far away and getting closer. The bushes moved just enough for her to see, and she dove out of the tree, opening her wings at the last second to avoid hitting the creature hard. Big white paws caught her before she could reach her target and threw her off. She rolled to a halt, but before she could get up, a large white paw pressed against her chest and held her on the ground. She felt the creatures breath on her face, then it opened it's mouth to show it's large white teeth, but instead of biting her and killing her, a rumbling laugh came from the mouth. He seemed to be saying,"You'll never be able to catch me off guard Aria.". "Oh, get off Rico, you furball." she laughed and the paw lifted so she could get up. Then she scratched his ears and stroked his soft mane, him enjoying every bit of it.

Rameriz soared over the sky of the Krayu Plains, his marten Reina perched on his red back and between is red and black wings. Both enjoyed flying, just escaping everything and everyone, peace and privacy. Neither spoke, like Rameriz did sometimes to get his mind off things, just felt the wind in their fur and the clouds they went through and by.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

((I feel the need to tell you guys that Animy's can't speak, even telepathicly. You just...know what they mean. That's what makes the bond so strong. P.S. I'll give tips and things from my phone, but it won't allow me to do long posts. smile.gif.))

In the Jakeera forest, near the Destin Lake, Raxus was resting in a hermit's den that he made. He looked down at the cup of tea he made, a small fire was going, its smoke went up a chute. As he focused on his cup of tea, he began to hear the faint sound of a war. Swords hit one another, people screaming...dying. Then...fires, lots and lots of fires as the cries of women and children ringed in his mind. Their blood curating screams made Raxus close his eyes and tear up. "I'm no elf...I'm a monster...A monster who kills children for money..." Muttered Raxus with deep regret as he drank his tea. He had left the mainland, to flee from his past...to forget all of the evil things he had done...he made landfall here, to live out his remaining days in exile...as punishment for everything he had done. Once the tea was gone, he placed the wooden kettle on a grill high above the fire and looked over at his sword, the sword that ended hundreds of lives. He only kept it to remember what he had done, to prevent it from ever happening again.

Edited by Lore_Master

A woman with pale green hair shifted her weight to her back foot before she took off into the air. Her flight was accented by the slash of a sword and the strong beat of green feathered wings. She continued a relentless air assault on an imaginary foe using a sword in her right hand and a single sai in the left. The sai shown black in the light, where as the sword reflected silver. Things flowed smoothly until she attempted to use water to aid in her attack against an imaginary opponent, the water splashed her in the face catching the snicker-like sound of her spirit companion. Holding a pale green lock up, the winged woman examined the aforementioned lock of hair with a huff. Alighting onto the ground with the ease of experience, she started wringing her hair out as best she could on the leopard. Lienay snorted at the ineffective attack on the leopard's 'person'. "Lazy leopard. I suppose you think I should stop for the day then and practice on my lyre?"

The leopard gave a nod and licked one foreleg. Sighing the woman folded her wings into her back and plopped next to a tree in a show of ungracefully reluctance. Tugging the lyre into her lap, she plucked a few strings and set about tuning the instrument to her mother's satisfaction. She set about plucking a tune for her finger movements were not as smooth as she would have liked, but she was pleased with her progress from the previous week. Placing the Lyre away as she was sure it was tuned properly, the young woman picked up the silver flute that rested next to her. She placed her lips to the open hole and with a last adjustment to her finger placement, she blew out a note that was soft but danced into a louder note.

The leopard, Lienay, watched the winged woman play her flute and set her head to rest on her forepaws. The woman, the leopard knew as Lyre, continued to play her flute, lost in the music. The leopard's tailed twitched as it matched the tune by rising and performing it's own unique form of dance. Lyre paused in her music before rising herself and setting about dancing as she played. The only ones to hear her music were her parents, as she felt it was a private affair. Dancing, though, that was something special to her and Lienay. A specialty the two shared with absolutely no one if at all possible.

((Are Aria and Lyre still with the tribe? Or did Emrai come and get them already?This is the

Lyre is using by the way.)) Edited by Mijikoi