((Google chrome isn't doing the job either))

Raxus didn't say or do anything as he saw Aria entering into his den...the first person ever since he arrived here. He watched as she let down her hair, and was amaze at how long it was. "Just like hers..." He thought as he closed his eyes and began to drink more tea. Were the gods punishing him for his crimes? Did he not suffer enough!? Why did they send a woman who looked like the ones he killed? He did not know, but it made him both sad and angry. Suddenly he heard movement outside his den, causing him to grab his crossbow and fire its hidden bolt just as Aria shot an arrow. He watched as the woman evaded both shots and told them that the forest belong to someone named Princess Eteseya of the L'veygna Tribe. "I'm Raxus, and this is my den...and I did not invite you..." Spoke Raxus as he kept aiming his crossbow at her.

((oops! thought I had replied...guess not smile.gif ))

((bristor is a large white ground dragon with a blue crest that spans the back of his head and then turns into feathers along his back))

Kagiso snorted angrily even though she was in her human form. "No need to be pushy mister." she said as she brushed the dust off of her shoulder's that had accumulated there from the wooden bolts. She looked at the two of them as they knelt on the ground aiming their weapons at her. She calmly put her large sword away where it resided on her back and stared at them, her eyes sparkling peacefully if not a little oddly because of their ruby color. With a huff she leaned on Bristor who was gently regarding the lion in front of Kagiso. "And I am not actually IN your cave...I am standing outside of it to be technical." she said and tried to dim the light around her. Instead it resulted in a flash of light causing the usually peaceful being to jump and curse. "Blasted light! get away!" she said and started batting at the photons that floated around her. Soon enough, she was done and back to her normal self and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry...even though I control plants...I can't seem to get that stupid light to go away." her voice was almost childish in its innocence. her laughter came as almost like a birdsong from her lips.

Evyndr regarded the child calmly and then walked away from him after bowing to him kindly and followed to where a bright light had occurred followed by some cursing. She walked into the clearing in front of the cave and watched two people pointing a bow at who seemed to be a pegasi shifter. She wasn't sure, but the girl seemed harmless. "Well hello there little one...having trouble with your element?" she asked her voice smooth and calm as the gentle breezes brushing by the leaves and through the grass.

Kagiso jumped as a voice behind her seemed to appear out of nowhere. She turned around quickly and found herself face to face with something she ahd heard about but never truly seen. "A Harka!" she said outloud then covered her mouth and blushed. "Sorry." she mumbled then looked the woman over. "Who do you serve?" she asked her hand away from her blade, but open to the forest.

Evyndr smiled at her and bowed her lithe movements much like the wind that was her element. "I am Evyndr Leafvein, ally to BOTH Prince Adlai and Princess Emrai." she said and then looked at the three of them a chuckle threatening to bound from her smiling face.

Rameriz dipped his head and took both swords from their sheathes. Then he waved his hand, causing both to float over many feet, then drop the the ground. "You played a beautiful song by the way." he said after sitting down. Reina looked at him funny, then at Lyre, then back to him and grinned, realizing something. Rameriz flicked her tail playfully and she hopped off him chattering, he knew she hated that. Then she ran over and behind Lyre, still sniffing irritably. The black haired boy shook his head, "She's... irritated easily, but will gets over it in a few minutes." he said smiling. A kind smile.

-------------------------

Aria lowered, but did not put away her bow and stood up. Rico growled one more time before he sensed Aria wanting him to calm down. The lion didn't care that the dragon was bigger than him, about 5 times bigger, he would have still fought to protect her. But, as she wished, he stopped crouching and walked over to her, then sat by her as she scratched his ears. A Harka then showed up and the blue eyed girl shook her head. "I'm barely over the border of the Getra Forest, as it links with the Jakeera Forest. I don't see why anyone should truly get upset. But I should not be here, I hadn't even realized I'd crossed the boundary. So, if you will all excuse me, I shall be getting back to my side of the woods. Good day." she said politely and exited Raxus's den, looking at him one time before so, a glint in her eyes that had never been there before. Then she backed into the forest, Rico following and vanished from sight.

Lyre smiled at Reina, before turning back to look at Ramirez. Lienay gave a tentative sniff to Reina, while Lyre re-tuned her lyre. She blew a lock of hair out of her face before addressing Ramirez. "She seems darling to me. Lienay seems to like her. As for the song, it's called Moon of Guan Shan. My mother taught it to me. She said since I'm deplorable at singing, I can at least learn to play well. Although I prefer weapon training with my father."

Raxus's eyes widen when he saw the white dragon, causing him to drop his crossbow. Even with all his experience, he could never best a dragon...and he didn't want to fight one. He watched as the woman began to dim the light around him, but instead caused a bright flash of light. "SON OF A!" Cried Raxus as he closed his eyes, shielding them away from the flash of light. Once the light faded away, he looked at Kagiso as she told them about her lack of control over light. "Yea..." was all he managed to say before he saw yet another being approaching his den...he was going to have to find a better spot to be alone. He then watched as Aria got up and left, but not before giving him another look...he saw a glint in her eyes, which told him that he had not seen the last of her. "Well I'm Raxus, and I...I rather be alone right now..." Said Raxus as he sat back down.

Aria had only vanished from sight, she was still in hearing range and had froze so she wasn't making any sound. Rico was sitting by her, listening as well, both ready to bolt forward and help if someone started a fight. I'm not a coward and don't abandon someone that's outnumbered. she thought and her lion felt what she thought, understanding even though he didn't hear it.

----------------

"It sounds faintly like something I've hear before, long ago. Would it be bothering to ask you to play it again? Or just a piece, not the entire song?" Rameriz asked, telling the truth. Reina was already getting over him flicking her tail and walked over to Lienay. She sniffed her and squeaked in a greeting kind of way.

((Urgh....I need to find a better way of throwing Casden and Elora in here.....*starts thinking* I'll post later...))

((Hey, then where is you're character, Lore Master? *is planning to send Casden there*))

((Edit- I have to go! See ya tomorrow!))

Edited by BlueApollo

((I'm down with that...if Aria still wants to watch Raxus from afar be my guest...creep xd.png))

((Aria is the one I was calling a creep...sorta.

I'm starting to wonder))

((How goes it? P.S. I like the thing about Altaïr in your siggy Lore smile.gif ))

((It kinda sucks, I'm waiting on lovelost to post...and its been over four overs.

And thanks, its from Tvtropes))

((I know how you feel. She'll either be on in an hour or thirty minutes, or not at all, or at midnight or one. I will be walking on the beach!))

"The same tune? Of course not. I don't mind at all." Lyre tilted her head to the side, effectively mimicking Lienay, as Lienay returned Reina's greeting with a purr. Lyre pointedly set her lyre against her side and picked up her flute. Lienay turned to Lyre and the purred deepened in inquiry. Catching the Lienay's tail, Lyre gave it a pat before raising the flute and began playing 'Moon of Guan Shan' once more. Lyre closed her eyes to watch the mental pictures she held of the notes. She only stumbled over the notes when Lienay shoved her with the side of the feline's head. Lyre skipped a few notes to keep the tune in it's proper timing. Edited by Mijikoi

Nara was sitting in a forest clearing, deciding whether or not to make camp. She was tired after being chased out of the last village (who knew the innkeeper didn't like fairie stories). She took out her harp and tuned it. This was her newest instrument, since her last one had been broken. "I still need to name you..." she muttered to it. She knew it was crazy, but speaking to her harp made the connection between minstrel and instrument more real. She stretched her silvery-blue butterfly wings. "What shall I sing?" she wondered aloud. She did that a lot, she thought ruefully. I should just go to bed, she thought. She folded her wings around herself and dropped off to sleep, using her mop of red hair as a pillow.

((guys, I have things to do even during the summer. My life can't revolve around the RP and I HOPE you can respect that...))

Kagiso shrugged her shoulders at Raxus and mumbled some sort of fare well as she walked off into the forest with Bristor. She found herself coming face to face with the girl she had seen earlier and looked a little ashamed. "Sorry about that miss." she said radiating the remorse that she felt. "I didn't mean to frighten you...or whatever." she said and looked up at the woman while hiding her wings behind her back.

Evyndr looked inside the cave where the girl had been and found herself looking at one of those that had descended from her race. "Hello there Raxus." she said calmly and looked at him intently. He seemed familiar, but then again, at her age who wouldn't look familiar? She nodded her head to him and then picked up his crossbow slowly so as to not alarm him and sat it down on his table with a pat. "Stay safe elven friend." she said then walked out of his cave and looked around trying to decide as to which direction to take.

((Don't worry, we just a little impatient. Life comes before the roleplay.))

Come down with something, won't post IC to night.

(( I know Love. I was just simply pointing out the LoveLost creature is sparatic with her posts smile.gif. I will try and post tonight. We're going to walk five hundred steps up a lighthouse today! Yay.......I'm dreading my little bros attitude when hes tired. I will be fine, been through worse....

Hope you feel better Lore!

Glad your still alive and posting Stormy!))

Once the red-headed girl left his home, he gave a sigh as he finished the rest of his tea. By then, he noticed yet another figure walking into his den, but this one seemed different. His eyes widen as he muttered "Evyndr" softly, like a light gust of wind. She picked up his crossbow and set it on the table, before telling him to stay safe. He watched as she left, his head shaking in disbelief. He waited till nobody was around before he grabbed his sword and walked out of his den. It took ten minutes, but he managed to make it to a spring deep within the forest. He looked around before he began to take off his clothing one by one. Once that was done, he stepped into the spring and began to rise himself.

(( hey Lore, I hope you're feeling better...JSUAK I won't be able to post tonight and more than likely not at all tmrrw. Lore, if you want to play something out between Evy and Raxus, be my guest and then Kagiso is pretty much there...))

Rico only sat and Aria didn't move as Kagiso appeared in front of them. Aria's wings were just a little open, but neither were in a threatening position. After the red haired girl said a few things, the light blue Pegasi spoke. "I was on your territory a few minutes ago, but now I'm on mine and you are off yours. Please leave Nike tribe's territory and return to L'vengya's. I'm not threatening because I was in fact on your land by mistake, but I am requesting you leave before another of my tribe finds you, they probably wouldn't be... as understanding." she said, not wanting a war to start. Rico looked at her, his eyes requesting the same as his bonder's.

-----

Rameriz was entranced by the song, he was sure he had heard it before. Closing his eyes, he thought back, before the war, before the tribes were always at each other's throats, before he save Reina, when he was a child. His Marten had returned to his side and curled up by him, her dark red, almost black eyes watching them. Was Rameriz thinking of something that had happened before he save her from that wolf? He must of been, as she had never heard this tone before.