TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Actually they were based mostly on sauropods and deer 83! But that's a shockingly good guess.

MissK - O: I can't say anything on that, I'm sorry. Whether or not they affect it, saying it would spoil it :3!

SlowHornpipe172 - The s1 was definetly based on awkward yet overly proud puppy walks.The HERPDERP I fail at walking without making exagerated movements, but I'm still too kewl 4 u attitude xd.png!

tjekan - I've never heard of those before.. those are absolutely amazing o.o! You're right they really DO match them! (referring to Baluchitherium)

WHAT?! Don't tell me that markings DO mak some difference as I have already dropped 2 of the variants in order to catch a goldfish one and a day glorydrake! ohmy.gif

I am sad that the female Terrae Dragons have no wings. I wonder how they eat from the tops of the trees without them?

I'm guessing sheer size? (No clue, really) lol

I'm curious about the sprite patterns now, too. I have 1 of each (3 different ones, correct?), and a second of one. I'm aiming for seconds of the other two patterns as well, just because. It would be awesome if the sprites either end up all different, or at least have unique patterning. A collector's Dream-slash-Nightmare. xd.png

Edited by Gyps13

Actually they were based mostly on sauropods and deer 83! But that's a shockingly good guess.

I thought the hatchies looked vaguely baby-dinosaur-like!

Hey, I remember them!

Awesome...

Once again failing to catch anything. xd.png

Is the site down? I can't get into the cave in the last hour unsure.gif

Is the site down? I can't get into the cave in the last hour unsure.gif

Yes, it is. There's speculation that it might have something to do with the last post TJ did, but it might just be a coincidence.

Just a suggestion, can you increase the number of CB new eggs? I stay in the cave for a while but I saw no new eggs. And the only "new" egg I have is the sunlight.

I wanted to thank everyone that took part in making this wonderfull reliese.

All the dragons are amazing and they surprised me a lot. While looking at the hatchlings I was sure that Glories are going to be my favorite, and that I won't like the Shallow Water one. Wrong guess. Terrae stole my heart. Absolutely and completly, I want an army of them. Now. laugh.gif And I definitely love the Shallow water. Actually I alredy cauth myself a water dragon to breed with my Magi even though I didn't have him in plans. Glories are great too of course, just the other two are... well more surprising. I'm actually glad that thanks of my dad's horribly lagging laptop I managed to catch only one Terrae. I got the best one tongue.gif

Thanks so much for them!

I'm still wondering if the male glories are different from the females, as only the females have matured..... ninja.gif

Oh, how beautiful they are now! I still haven't seen the orange one...

Edit:// just found out that you can get them only by breeding.. i'm going to try right away! >3

Edited by Varislapsi

HOLY POGOSTICKS IN A HAND BASKET.

I'm new to dragcave but I got used to the common ones quite quickly. (Black, Magi, Balloon etc) So even the Nebula (which I just picked up biggrin.gif:D:D) is new to me!

These (new?) new ones look ace too! I've been wondering; do the staff at DragCave make the sprites or are they sent in by users and fans?

Ooooooooooo goody! More eggs! Jeez, I'm behind on keeping up with all these.....just managed to catch a nebula dragon a couple days ago. blink.gif

HOLY POGOSTICKS IN A HAND BASKET.

I'm new to dragcave but I got used to the common ones quite quickly. (Black, Magi, Balloon etc) So even the Nebula (which I just picked up biggrin.gif:D:D) is new to me!

These (new?) new ones look ace too! I've been wondering; do the staff at DragCave make the sprites or are they sent in by users and fans?

They're sent in by users and fans. Go to the dragons request page and you'll see.

Users and spriters collablorate to create new dragons. TJ adds the dragons into the completed requests page when they're finished, or to the progress list when fans are still working on it.

Quick question about the Night Glory Drakes, what times can I get a male? Because I though I would get one, since I influenced, but both turned into female Day Glories

I am sad that the female Terrae Dragons have no wings. I wonder how they eat from the tops of the trees without them?

Gyps13 was right :3! They can easily reach the tops of some trees due to their size, and for the ones that are too large they'll often go the elephant route and knock'em over. Some of the smaller ones will climb to the top, they're not amazing climbers per say, but they're decent enough.

Steven_PSN-14 - XD What I was trying to get at was that if they do have different patterns, I wouldn't tell, and if they don't I still wouldn't tell.

bionelly - x3 sharp eyes! D:< DON'T STAB ME WITH THEM.

Psycho_R - Aww <3 thank you! That's so sweet! It's always wonderful to hear your babies have won someone over.

Edited by Dis

these have been gettin released for a couple of days iv seen a few and my daughter has one hatched ?

who knows no one tried that yet. can't wait til my other dawn and dusk egg hatches to see if its a night glory.

Quick question about the Night Glory Drakes, what times can I get a male? Because I though I would get one, since I influenced, but both turned into female Day Glories

As far as I know, the times only affect whether you get a day or night glory (otherwise, why make them influencable?) so your influence probably just failed.

I just want to say to the artists, again, how gorgeous these new releases are. Seriously, these are some of the most beautiful dragons I've seen yet, and I love how they turned out. I am so excited to have them on my scroll (and I'm pretty sure the hubby likes 'em too, since he just snagged two more of the drakes). Thank you again for the work you guys put into them.

user posted image