Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

I love your comics! xd.png I've read every single part and im looking for more! biggrin.gif

I mostly couldnt understand anything that DS was talking though. its not easy when im not native English speaker =/

jkghjfhd Day late but OH WELL I GOT IT UP. Also, wow, a lot of comments this time. xd.png; Thanks a lot, guys! It's always great to hear that I have new readers.

Also, 52 pages of pain? Haha, didn't like the first 52 comics? Shocked you stuck around, then!

Also, good job, dragonfreak6132. *thumbs up*

user posted image

Even though I'm taking some major liberties, this comic still is loosely based off of Dragon Cave.

Am I the only one who thinks that Kai has a serious 'derp' face going on in the first panel?

Oh, god, the expressions in this comic are hilarious. And yes, Dust Storm looks totally tipsy in the third panel.

hmmm

"You forgot about wild dragons, huh"

Mysterious yet something's up.

I thought she was saying "white" dragons....

I thought she was saying "white" dragons....

Oh right true.

So maybe someone earlier /was/ right in saying it was Hailero (or whatever its spelled) from the Halloween special.

ETA: but White Dragons's can't revive the dead...

ARE WE TAKING LIBERTIES WITH THIS ZOVVIE?

Edited by Helix

Oh right true.

So maybe someone earlier /was/ right in saying it was Hailero (or whatever its spelled) from the Halloween special.

ETA: but White Dragons's can't revive the dead...

ARE WE TAKING LIBERTIES WITH THIS ZOVVIE?

But they can heal, so maybe she only partially came back...and now she's a zombie...

Just brainstorming while I patiently wait for more!

But they can heal, so maybe she only partially came back...and now she's a zombie...

Just brainstorming while I patiently wait for more!

Hurm yhea she could've partially died but have been alive enough for healing...

But zombies are usually pretty agressive and brainless, and DS is not.

Unless I'm wrong.

This reminds me of the MSPA discussion thread sometimes, minus the cussing and with less posts. /shot

Hurm yhea she could've partially died but have been alive enough for healing...

But zombies are usually pretty agressive and brainless, and DS is not.

Unless I'm wrong.

This reminds me of the MSPA discussion thread sometimes, minus the cussing and with less posts. /shot

Haha xd.png

Then maybe she's not zombie. Maybe she's just very very intoxicated.

My guess is she's an intoxicated zombie. She's too intoxicated to be agressive so instead she's just drooling and mumbling and lolling her head around like a dead thing. Yup cool.gif

I must have more! I must know the answer! But I'm sure my theory is correct tongue.gif

Haha xd.png

Then maybe she's not zombie. Maybe she's just very very intoxicated.

My guess is she's an intoxicated zombie. She's too intoxicated to be agressive so instead she's just drooling and mumbling and lolling her head around like a dead thing. Yup  cool.gif

I must have more! I must know the answer! But I'm sure my theory is correct  tongue.gif

Intoxicated?

Are you saying she takes a substance to placate her flesh-eating tendencies?

But then again, if she is a zombie, then what was she wanting to say about 'whi'e draguhs'?

However, in the beginning she looked pretty /alive/ in a sense. She wasn't all lolly-molly and shtoof. She was a dynamo of electricity and had no qualms about zapping Drago and Drache (I miss them).

WHAT IF THE WHITE DRAGON BOUGHT HER TIME?

Makes perfect sense. She's running out of time to live and is getting more dead-ish by the hour!

Aaaaaand I won't be on tomorrow. Hurricanes. WHICH MEANS I CANNOT SEE TEH UPDATE /raeg

considering I only just joined dragon cave I just started reading this and I have to say its quite enjoyable. Now I just need to catch up :V

Lol oh my god you guys. xd.png; People actually debating what's going on in my comic? Aw shucks.

Also I kept imagining this whenever you guys mentioned that she looked drunk: also known as why I'm not allowed to draw five-minute doodles anymore.

Yeah, sorry about the way Dust Storm's been talking lately. I can understand that it would be extremely hard to understand if you aren't a native English speaker, given that it's supposed to be hard for those that even know the accents very well. xd.png; Like I said, Dust Storm's accent is an extremely mild version of my own - how she's speaking right now is actually pretty close to how I speak. >_>; So if you ever have any problem understanding a certain line, just ask and I'll tell you. smile.gif

jkhgfd Now that I've seen Kai's derp eyes I can't UNSEE THEM. The wonderful thing about Kai is that he's absolutely full of derp eyes. Every single page, just about, if you look hard enough.

Anywho.

user posted image

What does 'squah' mean? All I can think of is 'She was really square.'

So hard to understand DS right now. And since I never look for 'derp eyes' I just don't notice them. ^ ^;; Gah! Quite leaving me on cliff hangers!

Helix: Heilung, Haleiro, same diff. :3

Walker: Yup, it's "square"... she's just referring to her face shape and the like. xd.png

RinaChiba: Lol, NEVER.

Also, for your convenience:

Panel 1: White dragon.

Panel 2: She's the one that revived me.

Panel 3: I love her. Wish I could remember her. Name was like 'heal'... and she was real square. But so kind.

Also, anyone that can catch the reference in the fourth panel wins a cookie.

Also, anyone that can catch the reference in the fourth panel wins a cookie.

WELL FUUUZZ

I think I saw it somewhere but then forgot.

Oh god, Dust Storm is becoming even harder to understand then she normally is... is she becoming delirious or something?

Also, YAY FOR SNARKY WHITE DRAGONS. LOL, breaking breed sterotypes sure is fun. I reject your reality and substitute my own! Why no, I didn't just reference something there, no siree...

*God, I'm a terrible liar. dry.gif *

What does 'squah' mean? All I can think of is 'She was really square.'

Me too xd.png Square dragons? I feel a dragon concept approaching...:3

"Get up. You are lazy and worthless."

Oh snarky dragon. Marry me? You're so up-front and brutally honest <3

..What is Dust Storm acctually saying?

/wantstoknow

Something or other about how she loves Kai despite him brutally murdering her and that there was this white dragon she liked that was apparently cool in her mind.

Yup.

And I didn't realize Kai had derp eyes until it was too late.

Edited by Kandycat

Also, for your convenience:

Panel 1: White dragon.

Panel 2: She's the one that revived me.

Panel 3: I love her. Wish I could remember her. Name was like 'heal'... and she was real square. But so kind.

That is what dust storm says

Jeez, doesnt anybody read anymore???

That is what dust storm says

Jeez, doesnt anybody read anymore???

I almost cared enough to mention Zov was 'translating' it.

And yhea that's it guys. I think most people read it off the site though.