TJ09

05/22/10 - State of the Cave

Voodoo probably too cultural/other, same with Egyptian... amphibian, probably too hybridistic, cake/candy/other not allowed (enchanted objects)... time is being revamped...

The orca dragon looks awsome! I love it! Wish it was an obtainable dragon. smile.gif

Also, where is this completed list that some dragons may make this weeks new eggs?

Edited by demona3

Why was the spearmint rejected?

I always wanted the Opera dragons to be released smile.gif Since they're still on completed progress list, they are not going to be released this time ...

Shame the glass dragons probably were rejected. They were one of my favorites completed. Pretty things.

Aweshum, I just saw the new Nocturne sprite... Very cool. Glad to hear that the old one's still gonna be kept for one gender, though!

*is patiently awaiting teh new dragons* Can't wait to see which ones it'll be...

It's a shame about the no more enchanted foods. My favorite from that list is definitely the cake dragon. I remember there were two flavors: white with pink frosting, and also chocolate with purple frosting <3

I kinda like the Ouroboros and the Koi. Don't quite get why they would be rejected.

That's good to know. I quite like the new sprite, actually. smile.gif

Still, I'm glad the other one isn't being done away with!

yes i rather liked the old sprite. When is it coming back?

Right now, I have one hatchling for me, and two eggs that I'm planning to give to someone else. But, it's really easy for me to stay unlocked. Once I have a dragon, it's not as appealing to me as it was.

I found an image glitch on a few eggs while I was visiting some hatcheries. Sorry about the bad quality screenshot, but a green inner shell is visible and I'm pretty sure that it should be shades of red, blue, or black for these eggs. I'm guessing this probably happened around the same time as the Nocturne glitch.

user posted image

Oh wow...... Forums died on me for a bit....

Anyway....I hope the release comes tonight! tongue.gif

Anybody else not able to get on the forums for 10 minutes or so or was it just me?

Anybody else not able to get on the forums for 10 minutes or so or was it just me?

No it was not just you

Edited by Jedi40

Oh good if my computer was having problems again I was going to throw it out a window.

It gets a little irritating when the forum goes down, but when it has to be fixed, it has to be fixed.

FFFFFFFFFF

I'm in complete and utter suspense..... Though Beardyman is awesome, he can't fully distract me about the new releases!

Edited since I've seen the Nocturne sprites were fixed. O.o

Edited by Tsukoyami

Did anyone see the new female nocturne sprite's?

They are so cute :3

Edited by user560

Oh good if my computer was having problems again I was going to throw it out a window.

Do not throw it out a window. If you do. You will have to get a new one.

What time does dragon cave go in to update?

Edited by Dixie200

wow i'm in love with the new nocturne sprites ohmy.gif can't wait until the new dragons are released *clears scroll ready*

(crazywargod @ May 25 2010, 11:39 PM)

Do not throw it out a window. If you do. You will have to get a new one.

And no one wants to waste a good computer despite its problems. Mine caught a virus three days ago! biggrin.gif And luckily, it's still working....*faints*

Yeah well mine is supposed to be completely free of viruses and it still does crud like that dry.gif I wouldn't have thrown it out a window but I would have thrown my monitor out the window.(I have a spare)